Is anyone in a satisfying relationship with someone without a piss fetish?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years now and I've had my mind blown by her openness to our fetish every day. 

Two and a half years ago I was shyly telling her how a girl in my neighborhood would pee in front of the boys and kicked off my love of women peeing in naughty places. 

Today we agreed to a no toilets allowed night and she brought home pizza and beer. 

We kept to the plan and emptied our bladders into each other's mouths for hours. 

I'm writing this with the express permission to pee on her as I wish tonight as she has to go to work in the morning. 

What I am concerned about and want to evangelize is, have you told your partner?

Who you are? What makes you tick? 

Don't discount your desires because they aren't mainstream. 

I took a chance on telling this woman who I really am and what my fantasies are and she took it as a challenge to to make me wish for nothing. 

They are out there, 7.9 billion people on earth. Don't hide. 

• Like 2

I'm in the same position.  My wife doesn't share my fetish, but I have disclosed my interests and she understands and indulges me to a large extent although she has limits which are fair enough.  I am definitely pleased that I told her though.  I am very open about it and she accepts that it is part of what makes me tick.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yes. My husband does not know or engage in my pee fetish but I am still happily married. I don't mind keeping my pee fun to myself and to my friends on here.

Yes it is same with me...But this is what is not shared in intimate... I am sad  - so much more joy when it is a common passion... Why do not try to get him involved ? He might have his own dreams? I ask myself often but every time it is easier not to change or not to leave... Is the bond going to crack later?

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
18 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

Yes it is same with me...But this is what is not shared in intimate... I am sad  - so much more joy when it is a common passion... Why do not try to get him involved ? He might have his own dreams? I ask myself often but every time it is easier not change or not to leave... Is the bond going to crack later?

I dont know. That sounds like something you should discuss with your partner. 

Idk about my husband but for me personally sex has never been of high importance in my relationships so missing out on the pee aspect is no big deal for me. My husband and I are solid.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Dentontexas said:

Today we agreed to a no toilets allowed night and she brought home pizza and beer. 

We kept to the plan and emptied our bladders into each other's mouths for hours. 

I'm writing this with the express permission to pee on her as I wish tonight as she has to go to work in the morning. 

I firstly wanted to just say this sounds incredible, man.. I am very jealous! Recycling each other’s piss by continually emptying bladders into each other’s mouths is super hot. 

Regarding the overall question at hand - I can’t offer great personal insight due to currently being single.. but will say that with my most recent ex, it was something I shared with her (one of our first ever conversations was about pissing in the pool, in fact) - she was into it too, albeit perhaps not quite to the same extent as I. Ultimately though, where it’s something so important to me, I’ll always look to establish early on with a prospective partner as to if they possess a piss kink of any sort. 

• Like 1

I have been in several past relationships in which I introduced partners to my piss fetish, with varying degrees of success. One or two eventually embraced the fetish enthusiastically, and the relationships became very satisfying. Another viewed my fetish with what I would call "amused tolerance," but she cooperated surprisingly well, and our relationship became mutually satisfying. I didn't think I had ever dated a woman who was already into the fetish, but I am now virtually certain that I did, with one, who left the bathroom door partially open, when she peed. But I was too fearful of negative repercussions to reveal my interests to her, and I missed out on what could have been a great relationship, since we dated off and on, for ten years. Revelation of a traditionally non-mainstream fetish is difficult, in our society. It was even rejected by the author of "Fifty Shades of Grey!"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dr.P said:

I have been in several past relationships in which I introduced partners to my piss fetish, with varying degrees of success. One or two eventually embraced the fetish enthusiastically, and the relationships became very satisfying. Another viewed my fetish with what I would call "amused tolerance," but she cooperated surprisingly well, and our relationship became mutually satisfying. I didn't think I had ever dated a woman who was already into the fetish, but I am now virtually certain that I did, with one, who left the bathroom door partially open, when she peed. But I was too fearful of negative repercussions to reveal my interests to her, and I missed out on what could have been a great relationship, since we dated off and on, for ten years. Revelation of a traditionally non-mainstream fetish is difficult, in our society. It was even rejected by the author of "Fifty Shades of Grey!"

EL James rejected a pee fetish? I did not know that. wow

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yes. My husband does not know or engage in my pee fetish but I am still happily married. I don't mind keeping my pee fun to myself and to my friends on here.

I'm the same, my wife doesn't know and it doesn't bother me. We have a good sex life without pee being involved and we have a good marriage. Just because you're married or living with someone doesn't mean you have to share everything with them, this is my thing and I'm fine with that

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I dont know. That sounds like something you should discuss with your partner. 

Idk about my husband but for me personally sex has never been of high importance in my relationships so missing out on the pee aspect is no big deal for me. My husband and I are solid.

I think you are lucky to be able find a peace between wishes and reality accepting not importance of sex... One more illusion I am afraid , not too healthy one alas...

I understand it well - same bomb is in many I beleive...  We are solid untill somebody push its trigger. Good if for better...

It's more or less satisfying. The only con about it is not only does she not share it, but she judges me silently for it. She tries to reciprocate but it's so forced and she's usually drunk as hell when she does. The sex is still alright though. I USED to be in a relationship with someone who had a thing for it, but that ended years ago (it's good that it did). I don't necessarily need a satisfying relationship with someone who shares it, or a relationship period. Someone who shares it as a friend does it for me.

@ MonsterKane46: "EL James rejected a pee fetish? I did not know that. wow."

Yes, quite unequivocally, in the second or third volume of the trilogy, I have forgotten which. It has been a long time since I read it. It was as unexpected to me, as it is to you. It was a low key rejection, wherein she needed to pee, at the same time as he was using the bathroom, for some mundane purpose, like washing his hands. She insisted, quite firmly, that he must leave the bathroom, because his presence would be too kinky for her. I read all three volumes carefully, although I found a lot of it boring, looking for favorable references to water sports, in the hope that her blessing would influence the acceptance of our fetish among mainstream women, since they seemed to like the whole novel so much. I was disappointed, to say the least. Even "Dr. Ruth" gave her tacit blessing, back in the day!

I think you need to understand everyone is different. Not everyone wants it as part of an active sex life, if for example you like the naughty side maybe it’s enhanced by the fact your partner doesn’t know, or maybe you only enjoy wetting in which case there is no need for a partner to enjoy it. I had a good relationship with my ex husband for a long time and I never wanted pee to be a part of it. He actually brought it up at one point and we had a lot of pee fun for a few months trying different things and then we never did it again. I didn’t want to! It was fun, but I didn’t want it become a regular thing and it barely crossed my mind again. I think mine is more about enjoying it alone to be honest. 

• Love 1
Just now, Peewee123 said:

I think you need to understand everyone is different. Not everyone wants it as part of an active sex life, if for example you like the naughty side maybe it’s enhanced by the fact your partner doesn’t know, or maybe you only enjoy wetting in which case there is no need for a partner to enjoy it. I had a good relationship with my ex husband for a long time and I never wanted pee to be a part of it. He actually brought it up at one point and we had a lot of pee fun for a few months trying different things and then we never did it again. I didn’t want to! It was fun, but I didn’t want it become a regular thing and it barely crossed my mind again. I think mine is more about enjoying it alone to be honest. 

This is a very helpful post. I haven't commented on this thread until now because I am sure people are fed up with me describing my relationship with my wife, and how the fun has developed without it ever being something that turns her on. We are both careful to ensure that it doesn't dominate our sex life, let alone the rest of our relationship, and we deliberately limit the frequency of our wet playtimes. There is so much more to our (very satisfying) relationship than pee! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, Likelettingitgo said:

I'm happily married. Once, many years ago we had a talk about our weirdest sex dreams and desires. I told her about my thing, she thought it was funny, but she's not into that.

And that's fine. I also think I rather enjoy this naughty thing by myself. Otherwise it's not so naughty anymore.

Yep true. Involving others in your naughty fantasies does tend to mess things up sometimes. Reality and fantasy don’t alway mix. 

Yep, been married since 2009 and husband is very logical and practical. I have a big imagination full of fantasies and ideas, we have done maybe 10% of them. Maybe as we get older, things will get more adventurous. Or maybe more boring 😂. Who knows. Usually my fun times are by myself or inside my mind and I am happy with that and glad to connect to PeeFans. Every person is different, you can’t force people to do things that don’t come naturally though you may be surprised that your partner might be willing to learn new things. Take it slowly one step at a time. My ex was into it, but he didn’t have qualities of a long term partner though, but my memories of pee play with him will last forever. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Yep, been married since 2009 and husband is very logical and practical. I have a big imagination full of fantasies and ideas, we have done maybe 10% of them. Maybe as we get older, things will get more adventurous. Or maybe more boring 😂. Who knows. Usually my fun times are by myself or inside my mind and I am happy with that and glad to connect to PeeFans. Every person is different, you can’t force people to do things that don’t come naturally though you may be surprised that your partner might be willing to learn new things. Take it slowly one step at a time. My ex was into it, but he didn’t have qualities of a long term partner though, but my memories of pee play with him will last forever. 

It is similar in my relationship. My woman knows about my fetish, but doesn't like pissing games. Sometimes she lets me watch her pee, but she won't pee on me and won't let me drink her pee. Can you tell me what kind of games you like?

We are married for more then five years now, started dating more then ten years ago. When we got together, learning from a previous bad experience regarding the fulfillment of my fetish, I asked her on the very second night we spent together if I can watch her pee. She was surprised, but said sure, if that's what makes you happy. She even tried to pee on me once during sex, although she did not admit it afterwards, but later I found out that she was very much into me and only let more things because she was afraid I will leave her otherwise. After a while she admitted that it does bother her a little when I get too turned on about peeing. Still she lets me watch her every day, and even agreed to make a peeing video for me for my birthday a few years ago, and I'm not forcing anything I'm not sure she would be into. She doesn't know how deep am I into the rabbit hole, and I'm not planning on telling her either. This community and my few secret friends is enough for me and we are happy together.

• Love 1
On 5/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, Dr.P said:

@ MonsterKane46: "EL James rejected a pee fetish? I did not know that. wow."

Yes, quite unequivocally, in the second or third volume of the trilogy, I have forgotten which. It has been a long time since I read it. It was as unexpected to me, as it is to you. It was a low key rejection, wherein she needed to pee, at the same time as he was using the bathroom, for some mundane purpose, like washing his hands. She insisted, quite firmly, that he must leave the bathroom, because his presence would be too kinky for her. I read all three volumes carefully, although I found a lot of it boring, looking for favorable references to water sports, in the hope that her blessing would influence the acceptance of our fetish among mainstream women, since they seemed to like the whole novel so much. I was disappointed, to say the least. Even "Dr. Ruth" gave her tacit blessing, back in the day!

thanks.... I've seen the movies but not read the books