Working From Home - A Nice Bonus Perk

So today I have been working from home. I decided that at lunch time I'd go for a nice 45 minute walk around where I live. I began prepping for a nice desperate walk at around 8am and continued to drink a lot of tea and water throughout the morning. I peed around 10am as I was filling my bladder so fast, and then at 12 I was bursting to pee again.

I threw on a pair of black joggers, my socks, a nice t-shirt and a jacket, then head out from my house. Already as I was leaving my bladder was really full. It was at the point at which I'd definitely be going for a pee if I wasn't going to have some fun with it.

The first 15 minutes was already quite a hurry. I was rushing along the roads near my house to get up into the forest trails and out of sight of people in case I started loosing control. I could feel my pee muscles actually spasming as I walked. At one point I had to cross over a fence stile which was unstable. That required quite a serious refocus of my muscles to make sure I didn't accidentally loose control right there as I was hopping over!

I carried on walking for as long as I could with my bladder aching like crazy, right up to the point at which I deemed I really couldn't hold much longer. I quickly hurried into the bushes along the side of the walk and began trying to undo my joggers. Unfortunately for me I had double knotted them (on purpose to really help torture my bladder). I felt a jet of pee spray out my quivering penis into my boxer briefs. The warmth spread fast around my crotch. Somehow I managed to force my pee muscles to regain control and clamp off the flow but by now it was agony. I fumbled around with my joggers for about 40 seconds trying to get the tight knot undone until eventually it loosened. I could feel the pee starting to force it's way out again and as I reached into my boxers to grab my penis it was already powerfully spraying pee into the insides of my boxers again. I quickly whipped my little guy out and fully released.

I pissed full force for around 40 seconds, arching the pee a good 1.5-2.0m away from myself into a load of brambles. The last drops finally subsided and I pulled my waistband away from my waist to inspect the damage. My boxers were pretty much totally wet on the front around my penis, and my joggers had a very slightly noticeable wet patch on the front of them as well. Luckily they were black so it wasn't too visible!

I tucked my pissy penis back into my boxers, the cool, wet material felt really nice against me. I took my jacket off, and wrapped it around my waist letting the arms of the jacket hang in front of my wet patch.

I then walked home, (about 20 minutes or so). I have since changed my joggers and put on some fresh ones over my damp boxers. I then made lunch and sat and ate while working, my tight damp boxers slowly drying. They might be getting another soaking later anyway so it seems pointless changing them now!

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

So today I have been working from home. I decided that at lunch time I'd go for a nice 45 minute walk around where I live. I began prepping for a nice desperate walk at around 8am and continued to drink a lot of tea and water throughout the morning. I peed around 10am as I was filling my bladder so fast, and then at 12 I was bursting to pee again.

I threw on a pair of black joggers, my socks, a nice t-shirt and a jacket, then head out from my house. Already as I was leaving my bladder was really full. It was at the point at which I'd definitely be going for a pee if I wasn't going to have some fun with it.

The first 15 minutes was already quite a hurry. I was rushing along the roads near my house to get up into the forest trails and out of sight of people in case I started loosing control. I could feel my pee muscles actually spasming as I walked. At one point I had to cross over a fence stile which was unstable. That required quite a serious refocus of my muscles to make sure I didn't accidentally loose control right there as I was hopping over!

I carried on walking for as long as I could with my bladder aching like crazy, right up to the point at which I deemed I really couldn't hold much longer. I quickly hurried into the bushes along the side of the walk and began trying to undo my joggers. Unfortunately for me I had double knotted them (on purpose to really help torture my bladder). I felt a jet of pee spray out my quivering penis into my boxer briefs. The warmth spread fast around my crotch. Somehow I managed to force my pee muscles to regain control and clamp off the flow but by now it was agony. I fumbled around with my joggers for about 40 seconds trying to get the tight knot undone until eventually it loosened. I could feel the pee starting to force it's way out again and as I reached into my boxers to grab my penis it was already powerfully spraying pee into the insides of my boxers again. I quickly whipped my little guy out and fully released.

I pissed full force for around 40 seconds, arching the pee a good 1.5-2.0m away from myself into a load of brambles. The last drops finally subsided and I pulled my waistband away from my waist to inspect the damage. My boxers were pretty much totally wet on the front around my penis, and my joggers had a very slightly noticeable wet patch on the front of them as well. Luckily they were black so it wasn't too visible!

I tucked my pissy penis back into my boxers, the cool, wet material felt really nice against me. I took my jacket off, and wrapped it around my waist letting the arms of the jacket hang in front of my wet patch.

I then walked home, (about 20 minutes or so). I have since changed my joggers and put on some fresh ones over my damp boxers. I then made lunch and sat and ate while working, my tight damp boxers slowly drying. They might be getting another soaking later anyway so it seems pointless changing them now!

That sounded so hot! Especially when you couldn’t get your joggers undone! I’m holding at the moment and nearly leaked reading this! 🤣

1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

That sounded so hot! Especially when you couldn’t get your joggers undone! I’m holding at the moment and nearly leaked reading this! 🤣

It was great fun! 😄 Such a rush as you feel yourself starting to loose it. Enjoy your hold! 😄

• Like 1

That definitely sounds like you had a very nice walk 😉 I love your description of you reaching into your boxers to grab your penis that was already powerfully spraying piss, even though wetting yourself was clearly not the plan 😚

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

That definitely sounds like you had a very nice walk 😉 I love your description of you reaching into your boxers to grab your penis that was already powerfully spraying piss, even though wetting yourself was clearly not the plan 😚

It was brilliant. I love getting chance to work from home. I am doing it all this week as well so hopefully I'll get more chances for some exciting wet walks! 😄 Thanks for the comment. 🙂  

• Like 1