piss bottle findings

All I've seen in the way of pee bottles are "trucker bombs" by the side of the road on the verge or under bushes.    Personally I don't understand why they wouldn't just empty them when they stop and put the bottles in a bin rather than abandoning plastic bottles everywhere.   They are probably the same people that are responsible for the approach to every roundabout being littered with empty bottles and cans.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I see pee bottles on the side of the road all the time. A lot of the time they are laying on the ground on the on and off ramps where I would assume people are driving slow enough that they can pee in them and toss them easily. 

And they aren't just clear liquid too. They are deep yellow like apple juice lol. Definitely pee bottles. 

I always see piss bottles at lay-bys, pit stops and side roads of country sides and mostly on motorways. Also seen cans, beer bottles, haven’t seen any unusual piss into something. 

53 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

All I've seen in the way of pee bottles are "trucker bombs" by the side of the road on the verge or under bushes.    Personally I don't understand why they wouldn't just empty them when they stop and put the bottles in a bin rather than abandoning plastic bottles everywhere.   They are probably the same people that are responsible for the approach to every roundabout being littered with empty bottles and cans.

I do agree why littler. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, toseepee said:

We talk often about the evidence of urination, such as tissues left in puddles, splashes of liquid at waist height, etc. But what about less ephemeral evidence: bottles, bags, or cups of piss. Where have you seen them out in public? Abandoned, in the trash, in cars, or actively being filled?

I'll start with two recent stories and an old one.

This afternoon, I took a bag to my trash can outside, only to find a water bottle half full of dark yellow piss. From my neighbors? From someone walking by on the street? From my landlord? It's a mystery.

A month or so ago, I got off my bus and there under the bench was a two liter bottle of coke just filled to the brim with piss. Love thinking about who was using it. A trucker? They often travel in pairs, so maybe the two of them took turns draining their bladders into it. Fun to think about imo.

Several years ago, my then girl friend (a trans woman) was riding back on a charter bus with no bathrooms. She said she knew she could ask to pull over; the bus was rented so they could ask to stop, but she didn't feel like asking, and she was in the bus with a bunch of her friends so she knew they wouldn't mind if she just pissed in a bottle. They teased her some for her lack of shame in just whipping it out and pissing, but they all knew that that's just kind of how she was.

She told me about it later and how I wished I could have been in that bus with her.

I think I'd like her. 

On 6/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I think I'd like her. 

Definitely! In our small black box theater, we didn't have bathrooms, so she would either piss in a bottle or stand in the doorway to outside and whip it out to pee onto the concrete landing. Loved watching her do that!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, toseepee said:

Definitely! In our small black box theater, we didn't have bathrooms, so she would either piss in a bottle or stand in the doorway to outside and whip it out to pee onto the concrete landing. Loved watching her do that!

I wonder how she's doing now.

I saw a transparent cup with a domed lid like it had a drink with whipped cream on top in a parking lot in the city with nice yellow piss in it. Having a wide opening I had thought what if a female pissed in it, in a car. It was around night life spots. Had it been a dude he probably would’ve just pulled out and pissed on the ground. 

• Love 3