Letting loose during a massage

Have any of you, whether it was with a licensed therapist or a massage between partners, just let it flow during the massage? Have you ever done pee play during a massage where maybe you or your partner slipped a rolled up hot towel under your stomach, pressing on your bladder while he massaged certain parts of your body (maybe even those parts), telling you that you couldn't go anywhere until the massage is over?

I've been thinking about pee play massages alot lately and would like to do that to someone, considering I've given quite a few massages in my day. Anyone have a similar experience?

I’m sure there was a post on here not so long ago along these lines. Maybe using pee as the massage oil. I’ve never done it myself, definitely wouldn’t with a professional but could pee if a partner wanted me to if he was giving me one. It feels like it’d be super relaxing. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve never done it myself, definitely wouldn’t with a professional but could pee if a partner wanted me to if he was giving me one. It feels like it’d be super relaxing. 

Whilst this is also something I wouldn’t *actually* do with a professional, the thought of doing is absolutely up there as a fantasy! Along with the massage concluding with a happy ending, and so on.. 🤤

But yes, with a willing partner, it’s certainly something I find very appealing. The thought of her casually starting to let her pee flow whilst attending to her inner thighs, before it starts to gush all over my hands? Yes please! And similarly, I’d enjoy pissing whilst being the one receiving the massage too, of course. Like you say - it’d definitely feel very relaxing, but also a great turn on, also! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve seen a few videos with happy endings and it does look hot! 

Oh - a woman of taste too, I see? 😏

Id be lying if I said I haven’t indulged in more happy ending massage style videos than I probably should have.. but hey, a massage is basically just a big tease without one, right?

3 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

It seems a natural progression doesn’t it and rude not to 😉

Very rude not to, indeed - especially with the already oiled up hands just enhancing everything 😉 And then also combine that with peeing during the massage, too? It really be the ultimate form of overall relief! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I would admit that  might open door to much more intimate way of treatment you are getting. Firstly the massage therapist will be happy as it means there is a bond of trust and his hand made you relax trully. Secondly, it may prompt much more care.The conservative therapist will  go lighter way of more thorough attention.The opened minded person will use the opportunity to move treatment  on much higher level of intimacy that rearly possible with the client.You will open your gate inviting therapist to you.If he is open to your level he might use it for both" s benefit... I would dream to give such a client  good skin care and enjoyment still not crossing the medical line of non-participation....(pityful often)

Edited by A_AShes

The more I think the more I am convinced that for practicing therapist restricted by legal fears of indecency and medical need not to cross intimate line with client.

Wetting would be the best rapport to establish if client wish and happy to use the pee ointment in the future. it is the best opportunity for therapist practicing pee ointment.  I am not talking about intimate partners where there is no limits of ideas on both sides and I might use my own ointment...that would be not fair and not safe to offer to the client. As therapist with long family tradition of urinotherapy I would offer client to use fraction of his or her own pee only... 

When patients are ready to open I happily propose it the next time to use if only there is a wish...

Just open the gate yourself! So many technics cause  orgasmic excitement or real relaxation beyond mascular control - you will be always properly understood even if it is rather a sporty kink...

By old chinease tradition the therapist waits and if patient trusts then he or she opens the issues to discuss what to heal or treat. Without his trust there is no point of any treatment... Doctor has no right to step in first but explores the needs a patient trusts to open ... I would find hard to offer any of that treatments to unknown client without patient readiness and concent...

If you wish just go to what you wish...