Peeing while Breastfeeding

3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Back when I was breastfeeding my daughter, I loved the way my breast pump felt on my nipples. I would get so horny when it was time to pump. A few days in, I started peeing every time I pumped my breasts....my husband loved watching me lactate and pee; so much so, I started breastfeeding him after I weaned my daughter, and I now pee while he is sucking my titties.  

That sounds like a fantastic extension of the kink, and huge fun 😊

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 5/21/2022 at 4:00 AM, peecurious94 said:

I started breastfeeding him after I weaned my daughter, and I now pee while he is sucking my titties.  

Oh my - that is one hell of a mental image you have created, there! 😍 Adult breastfeeding is very much right up there as one of my biggest kinks, alongside peeing of course. Your husband is one lucky guy! 

Just when I thought breastfeeding couldn’t get any hotter, you go an incorporate piss into it, too? 🤤 Thank you very much for sharing!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, peecurious94 said:

I honestly did not think my post would be this well-received! I am so glad you all are into it! Peeing while there are lips on my nipples is almost reflexive at this point....it has been years since we started this, so now when I feel the warmth on my nipples, my bladder automatically releases. 

Oh, it really has! I’d be lying if I said that reading your original post and replies within hasn’t caused quite the bulge in my boxers 🫢. I mean, I can only speak for myself - but yes, the whole breastfeeding thing is incredibly hot! It’s something I’d love exploring with a lactating partner. 

I love that you just pee onto the floor either from the couch or in the car, too - the nonchalance and naughtiness is incredibly hot! Do you deliberately wait for a moment when you need to pee before inviting him to come and nurse? 😉 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

It makes me very happy that I have turned you on so 🙂

The decision to nurse is usually his...he needs to so often that I rarely get engorged. I drink quite a bit of water to make sure my milk production is supported, so I usually have to pee when he is ready to nurse. If I have to pee before he latches, I will typically ask him if he needs to nurse before I let go on the floor or go use the sink. 

You really have! Hearing how happy you are to have turned me on just makes it all the hotter too, I can’t lie. But yeah - anything pee, or breastfeeding related is gonna get my dick hard.. the two together, and I’m gonna need to be reaching into my pants! 😏

I like that you refer to him as ‘needing’ to nurse - although I can’t blame him; it’d swiftly become a need and not just a want for me, also. And how frequently does this ‘so often’ tend to be, out of curiosity? A daily thing, or..?

• Agree 1

I'm another to vote that this is super hot.   I've always loved my wife's boobs and enjoyed sucking on them.  Then, when we had our daughter and I sucked on them as I always did, of course I was rewarded with milk and I found that it was a great bonding experience as well as loving the feel and taste.   Sadly it stopped when she stopped breast feeding our daughter, but I do still enjoy a good suck on her nipples.

My wife didn't ever combine peeing with nursing, but that does sound super hot - especially as you just let it go on the floor. I also love the way you have decided to ditch wearing a shirt at home to make things easier and that your husband can just choose to nurse at any time.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 12:18 AM, Peefan875 said:

Really exciting thread. My wife gave birth in April anf i showed her this thread last weekend. She was verry interested and wanted to try it. The next morning she had to breastfeed while we are sitting at the breakfast table. She also had to pee really bad because she wasnt on the toilet since her wake up. Soon after she started nursing she said i start to pee right now. She just wore  white panties and nothing else. Immediately after it i could hear a hissing sound. I looked under the table and saw her panties turning yellow and a puddle formed on the chair and it started to run on the floor.After she finished i took her panties offf and licked her to orgasm. That was a  great experience. 

This makes me so happy to hear!! I am so glad you both enjoyed! I love that you did it at the breakfast table...very naughty ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Peefan875 said:

i want to give you an update how the things continued. My wife was verry excited and wanted to try it again. Here are some examples what happened the last months. a few days after the first time, we were in our bed in the morning and she was nursing. She told me that she has to pee and want to do it right here. She was sitting in our bed and let the pee flow in here pink pyjama pants. They turned dark and a yellow puddle was forming on the sheets. On another day in summer she was nursing sitting on a towel at the lake. She decided to pee in her bikini, the towel and her bikini was completely soaked afterwards.

that's awesome... my ideal woman right there

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Peefan875 said:

Nice that you like it so i will share sone more memories with you. My wife enjoys to pee while feeding more and more.  In summer we where on vacation in a nudist resort. We had a small bungalow there with a terrace an tiled floors everywhere. On morning my wife was sitting naked on the couch while nursing. She spread her legs and begann to piss a huge stream over the table on the living room floor. It was a huge mess to clean up. 

Please tell me if i should continue to sgare my memories.

This is very hot...yes please continue to share! 

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 5/20/2022 at 9:00 PM, peecurious94 said:

Back when I was breastfeeding my daughter, I loved the way my breast pump felt on my nipples. I would get so horny when it was time to pump. A few days in, I started peeing every time I pumped my breasts....my husband loved watching me lactate and pee; so much so, I started breastfeeding him after I weaned my daughter, and I now pee while he is sucking my titties.  

That's so awesome you pee on the floor while breast feeding. I've sometimes thought if I were a women it would be awesome to get married to a man who is also into naughty peeing and then while pregnant do lots of naughty peeing hoping to pass that gene down. I know Its common for pregnant women to do naughty peeing out of desperation; but a women who is pregnant who purposefully pees on public restroom floors, hotel carpets, fitting rooms, elevators, and sofa's all when it would be just as easy to go to the toilet on purpose for fun, will doing that pass the gene down? I've read blog posts on here from moms who have adult kids that are also into naughty peeing. I'm curious if I may ask you and other moms on here who are into naughty peeing if intentional naughty peeing while pregnant passes that gene down?  

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 8:00 PM, peecurious94 said:

do you still breastfeed your husband?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...