Risky piss onto the patio

25 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Ohhhhhhhh my godddd. That body. That beautiful melanated skin. That pose. That stream Ugh. It does it for me.

Now, excuse me while I touch my self. 

This made me smile 🙂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Coming from someone with one black biological parent, we have to stick together and make sure we uplift one another!

Agreed on that front. So you're mixed too? My grandad was white and my mom is light skinned but still black.

• Hug 1
5 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Agreed on that front. So you're mixed too? My grandad was white and my mom is light skinned but still black.

Yeah I have a parent who is black and one that is white! Although looking at me you would not be able to tell 😝

• Hug 1
  • Love 1

That is amazingly sexy. An amazing body and a lovely, high arc of clear pee. Water that grass, man! 😍 Yes, this makes me wet (not with pee) between the legs... 

I'll bet it looks even better from the front: your arc of sweet water leaping from a well-endowed cock. 😍

I'm mixed myself. Anglo-Saxon dad (I inherited my long legs, pale skin and dark blond hair from this side) and an Ashkenazi Jewish mum (from whom I inherited my dark eyes, sensuous lips, frizzed hair, ability to tan rather than burn, a nose that would have got me arrested in the 1930s and various genetic disorders). It's odd, I'm definitely "white passing" (though my mother and her family aren't) but I get told all the time that I look "exotic" and get asked where I'm from. People look at me with surprise when tell them that I was born in Hull! 😂

Hope you'll keep this up. It must gave felt amazing to let your bladder go in the open like that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

That is amazingly sexy. An amazing body and a lovely, high arc of clear pee. Water that grass, man! 😍 Yes, this makes me wet (not with pee) between the legs... 

I'll bet it looks even better from the front: your arc of sweet water leaping from a well-endowed cock. 😍

I'm mixed myself. Anglo-Saxon dad (I inherited my long legs, pale skin and dark blond hair from this side) and an Ashkenazi Jewish mum (from whom I inherited my dark eyes, sensuous lips, frizzed hair, ability to tan rather than burn, a nose that would have got me arrested in the 1930s and various genetic disorders). It's odd, I'm definitely "white passing" (though my mother and her family aren't) but I get told all the time that I look "exotic" and get asked where I'm from. People look at me with surprise when tell them that I was born in Hull! 😂

Hope you'll keep this up. It must gave felt amazing to let your bladder go in the open like that.

Good lord you sound attractive to say the least. And yeah, it felt good but not like this morning when I did it again for a solid 45 seconds ;). It rained anyways so why not. Didn't feel like grabbing the camera that time around but hey who knows, maybe next time I'll do one of these inside rather than out 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

but I get told all the time that I look "exotic" and get asked where I'm from. People look at me with surprise when tell them that I was born in Hull! 😂

Every single white man I've ever met: Wow, you look so ~exotic~ where are you from?

Me:........*names one of the United States of America*

Everything about me is so light. My eyes, my hair, and definitely my skin. I am certain I am the definition of white passing lol. Also @Eliminature I did not know we had so much in common! Thank you @pguy2981 for bringing us together lol.

• Love 2

Thank you, both @pguy2981 and @Bacardifor your kind comments. 🤗🤗 You can see photographs of me peeing in the "Eliminature Peeing Standing" section. No face reveal, but my figure, stature and long legs are very visible - as are my streams! Even my lady garden in several photos. 

Thanks again, Pguy! Would be lovely to see some more if you felt like uploading it. xx 

3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Sorry, but can I just say mention on a side note how ‘amazingly sexy’ it also is it is to hear you describing your reactions like this?  It seems you’re not the only one getting turned on by the contents of this thread.. 😍

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Every single white man I've ever met: Wow, you look so ~exotic~ where are you from?

Me:........*names one of the United States of America*

Everything about me is so light. My eyes, my hair, and definitely my skin. I am certain I am the definition of white passing lol. Also @Eliminature I did not know we had so much in common! Thank you @pguy2981 for bringing us together lol.

Then they're like "No but where are you from..." 

I have a sister who matches your description (I pray to the Lord you are not her or I need to go to counselling). She got most of my mother's genes, so she's light in ever aspect apart from her eyes. She passes for white too, which growing up in a mostly white suburb, is both a gift and a curse.

I'm glad me pissing outside could bring you two closer to friendship 🤣 .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pguy2981 said:

Then they're like "No but where are you from..." 

I have a sister who matches your description (I pray to the Lord you are not her or I need to go to counselling). She got most of my mother's genes, so she's light in ever aspect apart from her eyes. She passes for white too, which growing up in a mostly white suburb, is both a gift and a curse.

I'm glad me pissing outside could bring you two closer to friendship 🤣 .

Well the good news is you look nothing like my little brother from the waist down so I think we can avoid counseling for now 🤣 maybe I need to clear out my inbox and send you a picture just to be sure! 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hug 1
Just now, Bacardi said:

Well the good news is you look nothing like my little brother from the waist down so I think we can avoid counseling for now 🤣 maybe I need to clear out my inbox and send you a picture just to be sure! 

Did I also mention my step sister with EXACTLY the same features, just on the bigger side? Lol making my appointments just to be safe.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Did I also mention my step sister with EXACTLY the same features, just on the bigger side? Lol making my appointments just to be safe.

I have no step siblings so we are safe!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Thank you, both @pguy2981 and @Bacardifor your kind comments. 🤗🤗 You can see photographs of me peeing in the "Eliminature Peeing Standing" section. No face reveal, but my figure, stature and long legs are very visible - as are my streams! Even my lady garden in several photos. 

Thanks again, Pguy! Would be lovely to see some more if you felt like uploading it. xx 

I know for a fact I had a decent recording of me pissing on the couch while my roommate was in bed, but I think it disappeared. I was naked from head  to toe, letting loose a morning piss for a good 45 seconds or so. Not the first time either. I've also straddled the cushions to piss between them (I love the silent hissing sound), I've also spread it around before too. It's a wonder how that didn't end up taken out of the security deposit. 

I don't have videos of those times but youre welcome to use this video as reference for your imagination :). Dont worry, I'll be doing much more over the summer (I've been contemplating pissing on my neighbors car since they're gone but it's so risky).

• Hot 1
On 5/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, Eliminature said:

People look at me with surprise when tell them that I was born in Hull! 😂

No-one expresses surprise when I tell people I was born in Hull ... but then I'm not exotic in any way, shape or form 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, pguy2981 said:

Found myself feeling desperate and thinking of what @Bacardi and @Eliminature said on my post. Took off my clothes, hit the record button and opened the door slightly as there is a car parked in front across the way at a business complex. Started letting go in full view of both my neighbors houses. The indoor lighting was unkind to my backside haha. 

Learned that the file was too large, so i exported the frames I liked.

VID_20220520_115809170_exported_31228.jpg

Very nice indeed.  It looks as the you're having a good wee there. Had you held it for a few hours? 

On 5/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, pguy2981 said:

Found myself feeling desperate and thinking of what @Bacardi and @Eliminature said on my post. Took off my clothes, hit the record button and opened the door slightly as there is a car parked in front across the way at a business complex. Started letting go in full view of both my neighbors houses. The indoor lighting was unkind to my backside haha. 

Learned that the file was too large, so i exported the frames I liked.

VID_20220520_115809170_exported_31228.jpg

This is absolutely incredible. As soon as I saw this image I instantly felt a little twitch down between my legs. The way you are standing and your gorgeous figure just makes me melt! More more more!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Barbieoxo said:

This is absolutely incredible. As soon as I saw this image I instantly felt a little twitch down between my legs. The way you are standing and your gorgeous figure just makes me melt! More more more!!!! 

I hope you were able to take care of that twitch 😉

• Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Barbieoxo said:

I havent yet but I can't wait! Have you had any more opportunities to take a risk?

Oh yes. I've pissed in the garage multiple times recently, in that same pose, spraying whatever I can. Mostly the garage door but also some old objects not being used as well. I also keep pissing in some of the house plants around here after masturbating because I'm super desperate (sometimes I end up going twice) and because why not, right? That plant is thriving anyways. I really wanted to piss on my next door neighbors car and all over their garage while they were gone, but a friend talked me out of it and for good reason.