Coming home from holiday - A long drive & a good soaking!

Well, I have been quiet on here since last Friday as I went off on holiday to a nice little cottage me and few friends rented out. It was a bit last minute as someone we know owns the cottage and they had a guest that pulled out last minute. They offered it up to anyone that could make it, and luckily, me and a few mates managed to take up the offer! I have to admit even I was shocked that my work allowed me to book it off with about 3 days notice but thankfully they did! 😄 It's been a lovely week of relaxing and adventuring. Lots of walking, lots of drinking and eating so I am well and truely refreshed.

The drive back today from the holiday cottage was fantastic. I live the farthest away out of the 3 of us in my car so I drank plenty and knowing I was driving knew I could stop easily whenever I wanted if needs must. Over the period of the 3 hour drive my bladder gradually filled more and more. At around 2 hour 30, I was already really getting rather full and was dropping off my last friend before the last 30 minutes or so back home. He kept talking at the car and I could feel my bladder spasming, and begging for relief. I could have easily asked to be able to use his bathroom before finishing my drive, but that would be giving up and I really wanted to fully torture my poor bladder and pee muscles after a week of not really getting any time for pee fun.

The last 30 minutes was agony. Just stop start traffic through the town, my bladder aching at every clutch press and my pee muscles threatening to loose control at any moment. Coming up the main road to my house felt like torture. Just knowing I was so close but also stuck in the slow moving lunch time traffic.

Finally, back at my drive way I quickly dived out the car. I already knew my house mate was out at work (and will be away this weekend as usual!) so I flung myself in through the front door, rushed straight up into the bathroom and dived into the shower.

The second I was in the shower I felt the pee errupt full pressure into my comfy boxers and jeans. The warmth spread beautifully around my private area, then began flooding down the insides of my legs and soaking my socks. The puddle was huge in the bottom of the bath. I must have peed full force for around 40 seconds.

I stood admiring my soaked clothes for a little while, then undressed apart from my boxers. I showered off my legs and feet, then stood on a towel and dried them nicely. Once I was dry enough to walk around the house I went to my room, grabbed a nice pair of thick black jogging bottoms and pulled them up over my lovely pee wet boxers. I then grabbed some fresh socks to put on, and went outside to unload the stuff from the car that I had left in my panic to get in the house before wetting. I am now sat on a nice thickly folded towel at the computer, typing this up as my damp boxers cling tightly to my naughty little man. They'll be dry soon enough. 😛

Overall, it has been a lovely return home after a lovely week off, and I am happy to be enjoying my naughty fetish once again! 😄

I hope you have all been well!

Joe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Well, I have been quiet on here since last Friday as I went off on holiday to a nice little cottage me and few friends rented out. It was a bit last minute as someone we know owns the cottage and they had a guest that pulled out last minute. They offered it up to anyone that could make it, and luckily, me and a few mates managed to take up the offer! I have to admit even I was shocked that my work allowed me to book it off with about 3 days notice but thankfully they did! 😄 It's been a lovely week of relaxing and adventuring. Lots of walking, lots of drinking and eating so I am well and truely refreshed.

The drive back today from the holiday cottage was fantastic. I live the farthest away out of the 3 of us in my car so I drank plenty and knowing I was driving knew I could stop easily whenever I wanted if needs must. Over the period of the 3 hour drive my bladder gradually filled more and more. At around 2 hour 30, I was already really getting rather full and was dropping off my last friend before the last 30 minutes or so back home. He kept talking at the car and I could feel my bladder spasming, and begging for relief. I could have easily asked to be able to use his bathroom before finishing my drive, but that would be giving up and I really wanted to fully torture my poor bladder and pee muscles after a week of not really getting any time for pee fun.

The last 30 minutes was agony. Just stop start traffic through the town, my bladder aching at every clutch press and my pee muscles threatening to loose control at any moment. Coming up the main road to my house felt like torture. Just knowing I was so close but also stuck in the slow moving lunch time traffic.

Finally, back at my drive way I quickly dived out the car. I already knew my house mate was out at work (and will be away this weekend as usual!) so I flung myself in through the front door, rushed straight up into the bathroom and dived into the shower.

The second I was in the shower I felt the pee errupt full pressure into my comfy boxers and jeans. The warmth spread beautifully around my private area, then began flooding down the insides of my legs and soaking my socks. The puddle was huge in the bottom of the bath. I must have peed full force for around 40 seconds.

I stood admiring my soaked clothes for a little while, then undressed apart from my boxers. I showered off my legs and feet, then stood on a towel and dried them nicely. Once I was dry enough to walk around the house I went to my room, grabbed a nice pair of thick black jogging bottoms and pulled them up over my lovely pee wet boxers. I then grabbed some fresh socks to put on, and went outside to unload the stuff from the car that I had left in my panic to get in the house before wetting. I am now sat on a nice thickly folded towel at the computer, typing this up as my damp boxers cling tightly to my naughty little man. They'll be dry soon enough. 😛

Overall, it has been a lovely return home after a lovely week off, and I am happy to be enjoying my naughty fetish once again! 😄

I hope you have all been well!

Joe

You did well just to get home,thanks for telling us what happened 👌

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, WaterboyUk said:

You did well just to get home,thanks for telling us what happened 👌

Yeah I was amazed that I did! Specially as I was drinking plenty of water on the way home as well. 😄 I have had a large mug of tea and some more water since getting back and I think my naughty fella is in for a good rewetting in the next 30-60 minutes time.  😛

• Love 1

Oh and well there is the 2nd wetting of these lovely tight boxers. 😄 It feels like heaven being back to my naughty self after my naughty little man has spent 7 days relatively pee free!

I just head up into the bathroom. Took my joggers off to reveal my tight boxer briefs. I hopped into the shower, squat down and released the second waterfall of pee through these boxer briefs. The relief was heaven, and once again the warmth spreading throughout my tight underwear felt incredible! It feels so wrong to be wetting again. So extremely naughty to be refusing my poor desperate penis the relief that every other person gives it. Instead forcing to pee itself once again. 😛

I look forward to ordering my food later for delivery. I love the excitement of opening the door to take the food while knowing my dirty little man is tucked snugly away in a pissy pair of tight boxers. 😛

Heaven!!!