Pissing while at work

I will apologise firstly for asking this question as I'm sure it has been asked and answered on many other occasions.  

How many of you guys (male/female) have had a sneaky, naughty piss at work and not obviously in the toilets? I  work in an office and have risked doing so on quite a few occasions although I will qualify that but saying that I have reduced the risk of being caught by doing mostly on a Saturday morning when there are very few staff about and with me it sometimes leads to  a  quick masturbation session. Just thought I'd ask as I can't believe that I'm in a small minority. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

How many of you guys (male/female) have had a sneaky, naughty piss at work and not obviously in the toilets?

I have. Since COVID, many of our employees work remotely, so the office is often mostly empty except for maybe 20 people, and as it gets closer to clock out time there is even less. I've been lucky enough to use the sink a few times. I've also had to piss on the way out of the office and decided to check if anyone was coming and when I knew it was clear I pissed on the dark rug near the exit.

One of my colleagues, a woman, once said she had to piss so bad she was about to use her trashcan. She held it until break time, though, but I was surprised by how easily she said it, like she meant it. I've also seen a couple of puddles next to where cars were parked in the parking garage. The splash patterns suggest a woman squatted and peed next to her car.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WaterboyUk said:

How many of you guys (male/female) have had a sneaky, naughty piss at work and not obviously in the toilets?

I have. In the customer public toilets I've pissed in the unlocked toilet paper dispensers and soaked the rolls, and left my piss on the floor a number of times.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, wetwulf said:

I have. Since COVID, many of our employees work remotely, so the office is often mostly empty except for maybe 20 people, and as it gets closer to clock out time there is even less. I've been lucky enough to use the sink a few times. I've also had to piss on the way out of the office and decided to check if anyone was coming and when I knew it was clear I pissed on the dark rug near the exit.

One of my colleagues, a woman, once said she had to piss so bad she was about to use her trashcan. She held it until break time, though, but I was surprised by how easily she said it, like she meant it. I've also seen a couple of puddles next to where cars were parked in the parking garage. The splash patterns suggest a woman squatted and peed next to her car.

Only once nearly got caught, when one of the admin girl's  came into my office to ask me about something, I  sat there with my cock out under the desk trying to look nonchalant and a puddle at my feet. I'm pretty sure I got away with it  (I think).

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

I used to work in different business towers downtown, where there are several toilet stall on each floors. Somedays, I would sit on a toilet with a full bladder and cup my hand on my balls as I fill it with piss. Love the feeling of warm piss on my cock and balls... I would pull pants back up without wiping... enjoying the wet feeling for the next few hours at my desk.... 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, wetwulf said:

I could never focus on what I have to do if I heard such a thing. I would be with all eyes on her. 😄 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

We're a small office, so we do have to do the dishes sometimes.

Once, whilst alone (couldn't imagine doing this when they're here) I peed in the kitchen.

Into a glass I had to wash anyways...

Doesn't sound that interesting, but still, they could have come in from their appointments.

• Like 1
  • Love 1