Pee buddies

Something I've been thinking about for awhile now. Is it possible to keep pee buddies as a completely platonic friendship apart from sharing the pee fetish? Can two people enjoy a sexual thing together, knowing it turns the other person on, but never go further than that? If that is possible, how does one maintain a friendship like that?

I ask because I grew up without friends in my life. And I mean the good kind of friends, friends that you eat with, drink with, travel with and have probably seen your junk; essentially ride or die people without the sex or partnership portion. Friendships in my life have been pretty surface level and short lived. That being said, I value friendships a great deal.

How would you place boundaries on a friendship where you both share a similar kink, and want to do things together but keep anything more off the table? 

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure it is possible - and all about respect.

I can’t say I really have any opposite sex friends in real life I have that relationship with but I have good friends on here who share intimate kink discussions with, but if we were in a real life friendship I’m 100% convinced would be just that - kinky as hell but with boundaries completely respected. The sort of friendship where if they get a new partner you couldn’t be happier but jealous at the same time.

I think it comes with the knowledge that you’ve got something incredibly special - and if you actually crossed the imaginary line the magic spell would be broken forever?

Maybe that makes no sense whatsoever…

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

@gldenwetgoose I agree with that -- all about respect. Alot of friendships that I gained during community college (well not alot, I maybe gained like 5), they had an air about them that it could be something more but we would have crossed a line we couldn't come back from. I think many if not all of them understood that, but I never understood what was it we could not come back from. I can't help but wonder if these friendships were only so intimate because there were feelings in the mix that I wasn't able to sus out. I've always wanted a friend I could do naughty stuff with but keep the platonic peace. In my mind, everything is easy when you have specific and non-negotiable boundaries.

Yes I do think that magic spark is gone if you agreed to one set of boundaries, but then you cross the line without thinking about it, and now new feelings are introduced and you've lost your bearings. It's not a fun time for anyone. For the company I kept, I guess it would have been so easy to lose sight of what was originally discussed because there were things in play that I wasn't aware of because I wasn't asking questions. I like to assume everyone is good at keeping feelings and gut impulses out of things. I replay certain moments and it was almost never the case, with the exception of one.

I think it is possible though challenging. I have a friend that shares the interest, and if it's just the two of us we push the boundaries a bit. It had turned sexual before, but both of us trying to put a line on that and still have fun with it.

It's possible I'm sure, though more complex to manage than other good friendships perhaps. But without the kink playing any part, there are flirty relationships with good friends that go no further. The shared kink with a pee buddy is a more intense form of that. Establishing ground rules is probably sensible. And @Bacardi and @gldenwetgoose are right about the usefulness of physical distance and online-only relationships in maintaining the respect while allowing all sorts of pee naughtiness, and that that establishes the friendship such that if a real life meeting happened, the friendship would continue on the same basis.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

@gldenwetgoose I agree with that -- all about respect. Alot of friendships that I gained during community college (well not alot, I maybe gained like 5), they had an air about them that it could be something more but we would have crossed a line we couldn't come back from. I think many if not all of them understood that, but I never understood what was it we could not come back from. I can't help but wonder if these friendships were only so intimate because there were feelings in the mix that I wasn't able to sus out. I've always wanted a friend I could do naughty stuff with but keep the platonic peace. In my mind, everything is easy when you have specific and non-negotiable boundaries.

Yes I do think that magic spark is gone if you agreed to one set of boundaries, but then you cross the line without thinking about it, and now new feelings are introduced and you've lost your bearings. It's not a fun time for anyone. For the company I kept, I guess it would have been so easy to lose sight of what was originally discussed because there were things in play that I wasn't aware of because I wasn't asking questions. I like to assume everyone is good at keeping feelings and gut impulses out of things. I replay certain moments and it was almost never the case, with the exception of one.

I can tell you think very deeply about things 💖

You are a deep thinker like me (I am a Pisces!) and for me friendships in real life are kind of distant too. Online friendships feel like a deeper connection, maybe more honest and intense. Less restriction, though more physical distance, which probably makes it nice and safe. I love everyone on here, sharing their dreams, ideas, fantasies and experiences. This site is so welcoming. The first thought that came to my mind was that during the 90s I was friends with some gay guys and bi guys (I considered myself bi at the time, but am now married to a man). The friendship with gay guys always contains that boundary…you can be cheeky with them and talk about sex, and cuddle etc, but because they are not attracted to women, it is “safe” (they are not looking for a relationship). So, If I was going to have a pee friend in real life, I would choose a gay guy because of that dynamic. Does that make sense? So a hetero guy could maybe look for a gay girl to have pee fun with? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes. I’ve met a few people through this and similar forums I consider to be friends, there’s limits we have and respect, but would still happily do things together that wouldn’t go beyond those limits. 

• Like 1

My best friend knows about my kink and he happy to let me watch and pee with him but he doesn’t look. But never done it with the opposite sex and like some said above I have a limit and as long we both agree and happy to a few things without crossing the line is all good. But just never had the guts to ask any other person.