On the hunt to find swim up bars

I have gone swimming, and peed in the pool many times. I want to go to a pool for people 21 and up where they serve alcohol. 

Here is a list: https://www.oyster.com/articles/12-best-swim-up-bars-in-the-u-s/

Of a small number of swim up bars in the U.S. None of them are in the state I live in in the U.S. which is Utah. All of these are in hotels. I would like to go to a swim up bar in Utah, preferably one that you don't have to stay at a hotel to go to it, and also preferable clothing optional. 

I've always enjoyed peeing in pools, not because I was encouraged to do that as a kid as many people on here were, but because I was told not to pee in the pool as a kid, that makes it feel nauhghty to me which makes it more fun. 

I just think having a drink in the pool while being around lots of swimming people who are also intoxicated will be the perfect opportunity to talk about my love for naughty peeing with people. On top of that I think having a drink in the water with lots of people 21 and up would be really fun, and a great opportunity to do a lot of pool peeing. 

So does anyone know of swim up bars open in or near Utah USA preferably ones that you don't have to also stay at a hotel to go to, and preferable clothing optional? 

I have only been to a hotel's private pool once which had a bar in the middle, serving alcohol too. Now you made me have a fantasy about it!

Just think about it, a crowded pool where you keep drinking and drinking but don't want to leave the bar because then you'll loose your place....

Unfortunately I do not know anything about that region of the US.. 

But I just recognized that I have been in the hotel mentionned in this article in Galveston. The poolbar was fantastic and i have pissed into the water multiple times. And in other places. 

On 5/19/2022 at 1:32 AM, sillyme said:

So does anyone know of swim up bars open in or near Utah USA preferably ones that you don't have to also stay at a hotel to go to, and preferable clothing optional? 

In UTAH?  I would not get my hopes up. :P 

• Haha 1