Fabulous - I have a sneaking suspicion maybe you weren’t the only one taking care of business behind closed doors after that meeting.

Time will tell whether he makes a habit of stopping to chat more… watching with interest. 

As for the rush factor…. If it happens again and he stops to chat, would it be noticeable if you carried on slowly releasing ?   There’s a strong argument for ‘do you ever feel so chilled and relaxed you just can’t be bothered moving, even when you need to tinkle’. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1

Wow @peecurious94 - what a lovely account! I absolutely love to hear of you using your door steps to pee from, along with your sink and floor, too! They’re all far better options than using the actual toilet, right?

Was the motivation to start doing so from your door steps (in a T-shirt and no panties) to hopefully be caught in the act?

And the absolute cherry on the cake with this encounter, was you rushing inside to masturbate! So hot. I’m hoping he did notice what you’d done, and went inside to do the same 😉

14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Fabulous - I have a sneaking suspicion maybe you weren’t the only one taking care of business behind closed doors after that meeting.

Time will tell whether he makes a habit of stopping to chat more… watching with interest. 

As for the rush factor…. If it happens again and he stops to chat, would it be noticeable if you carried on slowly releasing ?   There’s a strong argument for ‘do you ever feel so chilled and relaxed you just can’t be bothered moving, even when you need to tinkle’. 

It is hard to tell if he noticed or not just based on the fact that most of my pee was either on or under the stairs which further reduced visibility in the already poorly lit environment, but since the steps are drop-down, I'm sure my puddle was visible from the side! 

I plan on continuing this routine, so it will be easy to tell if he all of a sudden has an interest in speaking more frequently. If it becomes a habit, I may continue to release while we chat 🙂 (but i have to be careful about it....if he truly does not know and does notice while we are chatting, it would not be inconsequential. He has a wife and quite a few friends in the park, and my reputation could be on the line with gossip). 

I would like to think that he noticed and that he either played with himself or thought about it while fucking his wife. We may never know, though. 

Stay tuned! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

It felt sooooo good to be completely naked in public!

It does, doesn't it 🙂 

3 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

I will post an update tomorrow! 

Looking forward to it already 🙂 

• Love 1

Wonderful @peecurious94  - I'm a huge fan of introducing the pee topic in a humorous way - it sort of gives a safety net that you can laugh it off as a joke if they look at you like something they trod in.

"I thought about just popping a squat" (said with a laugh) is so much easier to sidestep away from than "Normally I just piss right there" 

• Like 2
On 5/24/2022 at 8:56 PM, peecurious94 said:

**UPDATE**

Since my mom was here this weekend, I did most of my peeing indoors (see the thread titled "how to tell my mom about my kink"). My neighbors have been gone since Thursday, and came back last night. I peed outside last night multiple times...once completely naked at 4am! No one came by, unfortunately, but there are many nights ahead! 

Another thing you could try is being a little tipsy or pretending to be and then pee in front of them. Maybe if you go drinking with them it will give you the opportunity to just drop trou and piss for them

On 5/25/2022 at 2:56 AM, peecurious94 said:

**UPDATE**

Since my mom was here this weekend, I did most of my peeing indoors (see the thread titled "how to tell my mom about my kink"). My neighbors have been gone since Thursday, and came back last night. I peed outside last night multiple times...once completely naked at 4am! No one came by, unfortunately, but there are many nights ahead! 

If you pee in the yard, you choose a different place every time, do you have any favorite places of yours?

6 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

At my RV I usually pee on the steps since anywhere else would be too conspicuous. At my moms house, I don’t have a favorite outside spot, so it’s usually wherever I am standing. Sometimes I will let it run down my leg…other times I will squat and spread my pussy. Just depends on how I’m feeling 🙂 

Has it ever happened that the grass was withered after you pissed?

20 hours ago, radu said:

Answering the generic question, but my wife and I stay in a caravan for the weekend approximately every two weeks we stay for two nights on average.  We have a toilet in the caravan which we only use for peeing and mainly late evening, overnight and first thing in the morning, but by the end of the weekend it has a decent amount of pee in it.

I just empty the toilet tank on the ground near the caravan - usually in the same place.  The grass and weeds have grown far more than the grass and weeds just along from that spot. Admittedly it is not a manicured lawn, but it seems that our pee has acted as a fertiliser and water provider rather than a weed killer!

If you look along the base of the hedge, there is one spot where the vegetation has grown massively more than anywhere else.  So much so that I had to cut it last week.

• Like 3
On 5/31/2022 at 7:37 AM, radu said:

My RV is on a cement slab, so my pee doesn't hit the grass. But like @Alfresco said, it acts as a fertilizer because of the high nitrogen and water content! That is one (of many) reasons my mom and I pee in her garden while we are weeding or picking/digging veggies! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

My RV is on a cement slab, so my pee doesn't hit the grass

That’s even more risky on your part then - the splashing will, be more audible and it is likely to leave a visible puddle - if there is any light at all, then it would be easily detected and difficult to deny the source of the puddle.  I would imagine that with repeated peeing in one spot, there might also be marking when it dries

18 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That’s even more risky on your part then - the splashing will, be more audible and it is likely to leave a visible puddle - if there is any light at all, then it would be easily detected and difficult to deny the source of the puddle.  I would imagine that with repeated peeing in one spot, there might also be marking when it dries

It can be a good or bad thing depending on who you are, but my puddle usually forms right were my AC condensation drips, too. Usually my urine mixes with it and is washed away. BUT if someone were to approach shortly after, it would be obvious the wetness is not only from my AC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1