Pee discussion (sort of) with the boss

I have all of my best thoughts on the toilet too! Mostly just, "I should get my homework done before it's too late," and "perhaps I need to hit up Kupar for another good chat again. I'm getting bored" lol. 

Ty for sharing! Isn't it interesting when pee comes up in daily conversation?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

perhaps I need to hit up Kupar for another good chat again

OK, OK! I'll be in touch soon I promise - but I see you posting about your over-stuffed mailbox, and chatting with lots of lovely people and I think "Bacardi's sorted and happy, and so I'm happy too" ❤️

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

OK, OK! I'll be in touch soon I promise - but I see you posting about your over-stuffed mailbox, and chatting with lots of lovely people and I think "Bacardi's sorted and happy, and so I'm happy too" ❤️

But there is always room for my best peefans friend, Kupar 🥰

• Hug 1

Always good when a female colleague mentions anything to do with the toilet and it is great that she is relaxed enough to mention it.  She could quite easily have left out the fact that she thought about it on the toilet and may have simply said "There is something I need help with", she didn't need to express that she thought about it on the toilet.  As it is, that will have instantly conjured up in your mind an image of her sat on the toilet, which is all good!

17 hours ago, Kupar said:

"I'm afraid I probably can't help you there."

But you were actually probably thinking "I'd love to help you out there".   Maybe it would have been better to say "I'm afraid it might not be considered professional for me to help you out there".   Obviously depends greatly on your relationship, but that would indicate that you wouldn't be adverse to helping her on the toilet, whilst recognising that it wouldn't be appropriate and leaves her the opportunity to take it whichever way she wants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CalypsoIsland said:

Wait is direct bathroom talk not common in other places? Or is my job just unprofessional 

Your job might be more fun than mine 🙂

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Do all men like hearing about a woman going to the toilet or just pee kink people do you think? I have no issue declaring my need for the toilet but if men like it I might do it more 😂

I think you should mention incase there's a secret pee fan about as I'm sure it will make them smile

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 9:12 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well @Peewee123 - I can't speak for all men, and in fact with my obvious bias I'm not sure I or any of us can speak for the typical man.

Even among the most vanilla of guys, I'm convinced we are programmed with a fundamental primitive urge to want to mate.  Clearly mostly in polite civilised society we control the urge to just go at it like wild animals, but still at the back of our minds it's there.

So for the average CIS guy what I guess that means is we're drawn to the opposite sex.  Add to that the concept of 'private parts' which coincidentally is where the anatomy differs, and we get that whole situation of us guys knowing what a dick and balls look like, but they're boring - we're drawn to, and fascinated by what we haven't got. We want to see lady parts (in whatever terms you use). 

So firstly then we know that on the toilet a woman has all of that bare, we know she's going to wipe an inch or so from the mystical clitoris, we know girls go the bathroom together and spend ages together in there.   Beyond that, we know that a lady who hasn't got the opportunity to use a toilet would eventually have two choices - either expose herself to pee or to wet herself.   Now in the case of her choosing to pee, we're back to that idea of nakedness and private parts exposed.  And may I suggest that if we start to think about a wetting then one of two thoughts enter our head - on is a paternal chauvanistic outdated idea that we'd be able to be the brave protector of the vulnerable humiliated woman.  And the other thought is perhaps 'wet panties - panties get wet when she gets aroused' and we find the wetness idea arousing.

So when a lady announces to the world 'I'm bursting' or 'don't make me laugh, I'll pee my pants' then maybe those are the triggers that take our minds right down into that particular gutter.  And that's before we've had any visual cues like the squirming pee dance.

Now - I hope it's clear I'm being quite tongue in cheek in a lot of that - and expressing a few non-correct views.  Clearly I'm generalising wildly too.  Not every man is a caveman, and not every man is vaginally obsessed.

Yes, I think this is a very accurate assessment.

• Love 1

For me, it is the shower I do my thinking, fantasising and have my most brilliant thoughts in. I do take care in not saying to people (that I am not close to….and I consider you guys close), that I am off to have a shower, as I am acutely aware that it puts a vision in people’s minds. Being modest and polite and classy (you do believe me, right? 😉) I wouldn’t say, do a Teams call for work and say, “bye, I’m knocking off for a shower…” Having a vivid imagination myself, I know It instantly puts the image in my colleagues minds of me all soaped up, maybe peeing too, in my shower. Words have power and do populate thoughts instantly. I guess though, colleagues can become close. I know my previous boss had no issues telling me all about her body functions. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/17/2022 at 8:23 AM, Peewee123 said:

Do all men like hearing about a woman going to the toilet or just pee kink people do you think? I have no issue declaring my need for the toilet but if men like it I might do it more 😂

I can't speak for all men but I certainly love it.

Once my old boss came out of the bathroom and on a lark I asked her, "You feel lighter?" (Dunno what came over me.) She was like, "Oh, could you hear me?!" all embarrassed. I said, "No, no, I was just messing about." She said, "Oh because I was moaning. I really had to go." I couldn't believe my ears. And she wasn't really attractive to me but hey, it was a woman telling me that. I'll take it.

So please, do let men know when you've gotta go; we love it. 😊 Even hearing a female coworker saying, "I've gotta go pee" (as is common to say it that informal around here) gets me going.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1