Do you think there are non-pee fetish people who enjoy peeing places that are not the toilet?

Do you think there are non-pee fetish people who enjoy peeing places that are not the toilet?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there are non-pee fetish people who enjoy peeing places that are not the toilet?

Simple kind of question really but one I've been curious about for a while. Do you think there are some people that enjoy/prefer peeing outside, in public, or just anywhere that isn't into the toilet bowl? BUT it's entirely non-sexual. For example they prefer to pee in nature because it's liberating or a nature related reason, or a wee in an alleyway is actually fun.

I am specifically excluding people who pee outside out of necessity or convenience AND they are not interested in the kink, fetish, or take anything sexual from it (though I'd be interested to hear if any women have tried the pee-gasm that aren't into the fetish too. I have wanted to ask friends about finding peeing outside fun, and if they've tried pee-gasm'ing, but I don't want to be outed/king shamed as I already push it as it is...

• Agree 1

I have a female friend in particular who makes me rather curious in this regard. She strongly denies having any kind of piss related kink, however will also ensure to always piss in public pools, hot tubs, in the bath and in the sea, etc. She has remarked at how good it feels to do so, and I vividly remember when we both went to an aqua park how she excitedly declared how she ‘couldn’t wait to pee in the wetsuit!’ 

Obviously this is all music to my ears, and I can’t help but get turned on when she announces that she is pissing in the pool next to me, but yes - her enjoyment and enthusiasm for doing so does make me wonder if it does actually extend to a kink for her (of which she’s perhaps too ashamed to admit), or something she just enjoys but not in a sexual way at all! I’m dubious of the latter, though.. 😉

• Like 4

There are definitely people who do all kinds of pee-related things simply for the fun of it without it being at all sexual 🙂 And on top of that are partners of those with a fetish, who do pee stuff because they know it turns their partner on.

• Agree 3

The act of peeing generates a feeling of release which gives pleasure. 

I think most people feel this, and as it feels good enjoy peeing wherever they chose to go.

Holding on can increase these nice feelings when you let go.

Plus it has other associations such as naughtiness.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
21 minutes ago, sd91 said:

Simple kind of question really but one I've been curious about for a while. Do you think there are some people that enjoy/prefer peeing outside, in public, or just anywhere that isn't into the toilet bowl? BUT it's entirely non-sexual. For example they prefer to pee in nature because it's liberating or a nature related reason, or a wee in an alleyway is actually fun.

I am specifically excluding people who pee outside out of necessity or convenience AND they are not interested in the kink, fetish, or take anything sexual from it (though I'd be interested to hear if any women have tried the pee-gasm that aren't into the fetish too. I have wanted to ask friends about finding peeing outside fun, and if they've tried pee-gasm'ing, but I don't want to be outed/king shamed as I already push it as it is...

I've hiked with literally hundreds of people, both as part of a group as well as one on one. It's probably been with more women than men, certainly so among the latter category.

While most all would pee outside for convenience or necessity, I found a not so insignificant number would do so because they found it and liberating. Many times they'd bring along an extra water bottle or two and drink more than what was necessary just so they could make a couple extra stops along the way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know people on both ends of the spectrum. Some that abhor the thought of peeing outside of the toilet and some who enjoy it when they can. Some of those people I cant speak about their fetishes, but there are a small few that have shared. Most of them did not have a pee fetish but still enjoyed peeing outside!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I think there’s many in here who enjoy pee but not in a sexual way. 

I would guess there are multiple times more people into pee in a non-sexual way.  I remember (as a male) growing up, including through the end of college, peeing with other guys in a non-sexual manner.  Little contests like peeing the highest on a wall, biggest puddle, and even trying to make the biggest hole in mud with our streams.  Other guys I've met enjoy public urination way too much and will do it even when toilets are available.

Maybe someone else can post about women's experiences with such non-sexual pee activities.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Simpfan said:

While it's sexual for me now, it was just fun as a kid. My guy doesn't see it as sexual at all, but has no qualms whatsoever at answering nature's various calls outdoors. And now that his recent surgery has taken him to places he never imagined "going" (occasional wetting), it excites me even more.

I'd like to know more about the stories of you both, if it's ok with you 

• Like 1

I think my friend is like this. There could be a bathroom right near her and she would opt to piss where she is. I can't speak to her motives but I think she gets the slightest kick out of it. No way someone would reject the option to piss further into the dark to be obscured from view, and instead say, "No, I'll pee right behind you". Unless you're in an unsafe place, which we were not (unless you factor in the occasional bear), it's purely for pleasure, fetish or not.

2 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I think most people just do it for fun or to be a bit naughty... not necessarily sexually related... although being turned on by being naughty probably comes as a side effect 

For me it is 100% sexual. Basically pre does nothing for me normally, I don’t think about it, I just go to the toilet as normal and feel nothing. However when I am turned on, suddenly I have an urge to do all sorts of Lee related things and it turns me on so much I end up having an orgasm really quickly after I do. However the second I have had an orgasm and am no longer turned on I lose that urge and suddenly I am embarrassed and ashamed at what I’ve just done and annoyed by the mess. Lol it’s a weird conflict but I know I’m not the only one on here who is similar to this. But basically pee does nothing for me until I’m turned on and then it’s amazing. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It looks like everybody knows a friend like this 🙂 

Yes, I do too. During my collage years, I had a girl friend I used to party a lot with, and every time I walked her home, she couldn't stand it but had to squat down behind a car to pee. It was almost like a ritual for her, but it was quite obvious there was nothing sexual in it for her. 

Another friend in mine (damn I had to much girl friends... ) casually announced to me that she's gonna swim further a bit to pee, while we were on a beach together. She had no other intent, she was direct just like that.

• Love 1

I think that as with many things there are so many levels here.  Some people will absolutely not pee away from a toilet, some will do so if it is convenient to themselves and makes their life easier - of these some probably enjoy it, some probably don't consider it any different to going to the toilet and just do it out of necessity but using the location for convenience.   Then there will be people who go out of their way to pee away from a toilet because they enjoy it, but may or may not find anything sexual about it and finally there are those that really do get sexual pleasure out of peeing in a naughty or public location.

Interestingly, I have a theory that some of the people who do find it sexual and pleasurable pee outside or in naughty locations than some of those that don't get any pleasure at all but are happy to use a convenient location.  I think this is because those who are doing it for sexual or non sexual pleasure is probably more concerned about getting caught whereas someone who is just peeing for convenience probably doesn't worry so much.   e.g. after a night out drinking, the person who has a pee interest might avoid peeing outside in front of their friends as they don't want to draw attention to their interest, whilst conversely, in the same group, another person has no interest in peeing whatsoever but has a full bladder and pops into an alley to pee without hesitation because it doesn't even enter their mind that it could be read as having an interest in pee.  They just need to pee, so they pee.   They may enjoy the experience though!

Personally, I absolutely get sexual pleasure from seeing girls peeing outside, but for my own peeing outside I would say that I enjoy it rather than get sexual pleasure.   I certainly don't get turned on by simply taking a pee in the woods or an alley, but I totally enjoy doing it to the point that I would avoid a toilet in order to have the opportunity to pee outside.    

• Like 1
On 5/15/2022 at 9:12 AM, glad1 said:

I've hiked with literally hundreds of people, both as part of a group as well as one on one. It's probably been with more women than men, certainly so among the latter category.

While most all would pee outside for convenience or necessity, I found a not so insignificant number would do so because they found it and liberating. Many times they'd bring along an extra water bottle or two and drink more than what was necessary just so they could make a couple extra stops along the way.

It's a common thing to hear from long distance hikers, women especially, that they hate being back in civilization because they can't pee anywhere they want. I know my bladder goes feral and it's all I can do to not piss in my shorts when I decide to pee.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've always questioned the use of the word fetish, I mean there are certainly many people here that most would say have a fetish, but there are many others who do so out of necessity, convince or practicality. Also, especially for guys, I don't feel there's anything odd about them peeing outside.