Another hot experience with this guy.  He was quite forward with offering you his tongue, but then again you had already been holding his dick, so fair's fair.  I always thing that the tongue does a better job than tissue and is much more pleasurable.  The only problem is that it may make you wet in other ways.....

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 5:58 AM, Pee Outside Girl said:

Hello again, as promised I have another story, this happened about a month ago, I went out with the pee friend I told you about, he invited me to a birthday party of one of his girlfriends and we had been drinking and we had a good time.

After that he took me home but first I said I wanted to pee and he said he did too, so we went to the park we always pee in and I told him I wanted to hold his penis, he agreed and I told him to pick a tree, he chose one because he said it was straight, I liked that tree because it had kind of big roots and I thought I should have picked that tree, anyway. 

I took him to the tree like he was a kid, I helped him to lean on the tree and he put his hand on it so he wouldn't fall, I was holding it and he got a little nervous, so I stopped holding it and then he said "take it, it's coming" of course I took it again and I aim at the tree, he watered all the tree, I aimed at the trunk, the roots and the stream would go up and down, I enjoyed it, I got a little splashback on my hand but it wasn't a big deal. 

After that it was my turn, so I told him to pick a tree and he chose my favorite one, a big tree with really big roots, I stood in front of it, I pulled my tight dress up, pulled down my thong and popped a squat, he looked as I started shooting a powerful stream on between two roots and the trunk of the tree, it was great, I asked if he had anything I could wipe with, and he said "my tongue" I thought he was just joking but he wasn't... 

So I sat on the back of a concrete bench, and he proceeded to wipe all of the drops of pee, right there in the park! I was shocked, and of course I got horny, but it was too risky and it was getting late, so he took me home and that was it for that night. 

This was absolutely real, I can't still believe that it happened but it did, I hope you liked it, I have other stories I'll tell you about later, good night. 

Damn that was hot!

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 year later...
On 5/15/2022 at 2:58 AM, Pee Outside Girl said:

I took him to the tree like he was a kid, I helped him to lean on the tree and he put his hand on it so he wouldn't fall, I was holding it and he got a little nervous, so I stopped holding it and then he said "take it, it's coming" of course I took it again and I aim at the tree, he watered all the tree, I aimed at the trunk, the roots and the stream would go up and down, I enjoyed it, I got a little splashback on my hand but it wasn't a big deal. 

I'm not sure how I missed this original post but its really hot. Having a woman help me pee like this is my favorite experience, especially if I am verbally encouraged to pee on something.  @Pee Outside Girl Have you guided anyone else to pee outside like this?