How and where can i post videos of me peeing?

It depends how public you want them to be and how long they should stay for. Eroprofile and Xtube are good for uploading videos but its very public and will be around for a while. Fetishcat has been using a site recently called firedrive for videos which only stores them for a limited amount of time. Hope this helps.

Firstly, thank you for wanting to upload a video to the site. :)

You'll notice we now have different pee categories on the forum. Depending on which of these your video falls into, check out that section. There'll be a pinned thread at the top called 'Submit a Video' with all the details you need. It should be a relatively fast and easy process, and your video will appear on the site fairly soon after.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
I too am interested in uploading a video to your site, but having followed the above instructions have been told I don't have the right privileges?

Try again now. You needed 2 post ratings to access those areas, which you do now have. :)

• 1 month later...
am also looking to post but don't have privileges? :) have been posting over the forums all evening

You'll need to upload the video to another site like http://firedrive.com or eroprofile then post the URL in the Video Links section. We don't yet allow male videos to be hosted on the site but this may be changed in the future. Even so, this is a free and easy way to share your videos with the community. Thanks for your contributions to the site so far, by the way. It's great to see a new member being active around the site.

I think the neutral sign should be abolished,you should have to declare your sex either way.

Fair point; I didn't set it up that way is was simply the default setting. Of course, if someone is unwilling to say their gender for whatever reason they might not pick the right sex if it's compulsory to pick one. For example, females who wish to use the site but without the possible attention could potentially sign up without specifying their gender; they might lie and say they're male if they had to pick one, leading to false profile information. Additionally, I think the 'unspecified gender' option kind of works for couples/groups who use this site.