Peeing in the car while driving through traffic 🚗🚐

1 minute ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Sounds like a good idea. Would reduce my stress too! 

Another idea is to keep a blanket or jacket close to throw across your thighs for privacy, so you can lower your trousers or hike up your skirt before letting it on the towels/puppy pad.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Must admit when I've been stuck in three lanes of traffic on a motorway, my mind has often wandered to wonder how many people within a 100 yard range of me are wishing they could pee.

It’s a traffic hazard! Causes driver distraction! I am sure a lot of people experience it. Especially those who drink coffee while they drive long distances! 

• Agree 2

I got stuck in a temporary road closure for an hour and a bit when I was already quite desperate (I like the feeling of needing to go so that’s my fault for not using the bathroom before driving but I knew I’d make it home if not for the closure!)

I felt myself leaking a little and pulled my jeans down so that they didn’t get wet and made quite a wet patch. Once the traffic started moving again I was able pull off the road and into a parking bay jump out the van and let the rest out!

It doesn’t happen often! I usually find a place to pull over. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Puppy pads

Puppy pads aren't that absorbent on their own, they would just stop the pee reaching the seat. Whilst towels are you can't guarantee the pee wouldn't still get through to the seat. I would suggest towels with a puppy pad underneath so all risks are covered.

Would be fun to be there at the time 😀

• Like 2

Speaking from experience - as long as you're decently hydrated, you should be fine to wet your seat, even if it's cloth - as long as once you get home you towel dry the seat you pissed on, pressing down on the towel with all your body weight, and then following up with a second sightly damp towel, and squirting about a quarter-sized dollop of unscented body soap and shampoo to work in with the wet towel. Then just leave your windows cracked and after a day, there won't be any stains, any smell - it'll be just like your seats got a bit wet from getting in in the rain.

Am i suggesting that peeing your seat is less trouble than finding a bathroom? Def not lolol but worth keeping in mind that if you have to, turns out cleanup is a lot easier than you might expect!

+ it's never a bad idea to have at least one change of clothes in a bag under a seat always, cuz who knows, plus a light bed sheet for privacy~

• Like 2

I think this is what the hard shoulder on the side of the road is for 😉

It's not, but I've done it a few times so that I don't have to drive off onto a smaller rod. Open both left hand side doors, squat, spray, back to driving.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 3