Madison’s late night pee run.

Categories and topics mentioned: Female outdoor peeing, nightgown, farm, desperation, strong piss,  squatting, hairy, mild flatulence, no underwear, no wiping, 

This story is about Madison grant. A girl who woke up in the middle of the night with the need to go. She finds out that she doesn’t have many options tonight and will go out of her way to relieve herself, even if it means peeing outside. 

Writers note: So I kinda got inspired by the stories that are written in the fiction category on this site so I want to try my hand at it and see what happens. 

I apologize for typos or any errors in the story, I will gladly accept constructive criticism for anything like. Typos, spell checks, story, etc. 

Hope you enjoy your time reading this 🙂

Madison is a nineteen year old girl who lives with her aunt and uncle at a farm down in Alabama. 

She has a kind of plump body with some curves and has medium length black hair along with green eyes, tan skin, and a pair of glasses. 

She is also about 5.5 feet and some hair down there as well. 

It was a clear night with a full moon so you could briefly make out what’s going on outside. 

Madison was sleeping blissfully in her bedroom in the farmhouse on a bed with white sheets and quilted blankets. 

The clothing that she is wearing is a beautiful blue nightgown that’s kinda long and no underwear. 

She was sleeping until she woke up and felt the need to go. 

“I need to pee.” she muttered tiredly to herself, then reached for the nightstand to retrieve her glasses. 

She got them and putted them on and observed the surroundings around her. 

It was dark but the light from the moon made the bedroom somewhat visible, she reached for the nightstand again to turn on the lamp. 

Then she got up from the bed and went into the hallway. 

She reached the bathroom and tried to open the door. 

But the door is locked, It turns out that her aunt is currently using the bathroom. 

“When are you gonna be finished?” Madison questionly asked, “I might in here for a bit, I apologize.” Her aunt replied followed by a few grunts.  

When Madison heard the grunts that her aunt was producing she immediately knew that her aunt is doing more then just a quick pee. 

“It’s okay, take your time.” Madison said, but her bladder says otherwise. 

Madison drank a good amount of water earlier because she was working hard under the hot sun. 

And she feels the water in her bladder swishing around wanting to get out. 

She think desperately about what to do next then she knew what to do. 

She walked away from the bathroom door and quietly went downstairs and to the foyer of the farmhouse. 

Her hand touched the doorknob and turned it. 

She opens the door to the outside and steps out, 

and closes the door behind her. 

Madison looks around a bit and spots a old outhouse that was built on this farm decades ago. 

She approaches the outhouse and observes it. 

The wood used for the building is rotted with evidence of termites and other bugs and the toilet seat doesn’t look stable enough to hold her weight and even still smells after all these years. 

Her face looked in disappointment she stops observing it and looks around more. 

Madison really didn’t want to do it but her bladder full to the brim and the lack of options, forces her to go for plan b. 

Madison walks around the farm property for a spot to relieve herself at, and sees the barn. 

She looks around the barn and decided it would be best to go at the wall where it isn’t visible to the farmhouse. 

She walks to the wall and began slowly lifting up her nightgown and carefully goes into a squat position. 

Her bare ass, now exposed to the world, a light summer breeze goes by and made Madison shiver a bit. 

“Here I go.” She said quietly, her hand resting on the wall for balance and the other hand holding up her nightgown, without hesitation she is now urinating with force. 

The warm fresh piss is coming out of her urethra equivalent to a super soaker is hitting the dirt hard and turning it to mud. 

Her anus winks a bit as she sighs in relief and halfway though her piss she farted a little bit. 

Madison chuckled a bit at the sound of her flatulence as she continued peeing. 

After what seemed to be fifty seconds, she is finally finished and now satisfied. 

Her bush dripping with urine, and the ground soaked she shakes her bottom a little bit to make up for the lack of tissues.

She then stands up and drops her nightgown back down. “What a thrill, I should try this more often.” Madison said with a smile across her face as she looks down on the big yellow and foamy puddle that she made. 

Madison walks back to the farmhouse, enters it, stealthily walked up the stairs and through the hallway. 

As she approaches her bedroom door, her aunt walks out of the bathroom. “Do you still need to go?” She said in curious tone. “No, I’m fine now.” Madison said with a slight grin on her face. 

Madison walked into her bedroom and got onto her bed, took off her glasses and putted them on the nightstand and turned off the lamp. 

She laid there in the darkness, her crotch still wet after her pleasurable pee experience, she smiled and slowly but surely she went back to sleep with no further interruptions for the rest of the night. 

The end. 

Edited by bungholio69
Messed up a word.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Mmm... plump curvy country girls are my favorite. Well done for your first story.

My only criticism is the shift in past/present tense. Using words like "approaches" with the -es and then "walked" with the -ed gets kind confusing. Choose one or the other. Just decide: are you writing this as if it happened in the past (-ed) or as if it's currently happening (-es).

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Mmm... plump curvy country girls are my favorite. Well done for your first story.

My only criticism is the shift in past/present tense. Using words like "approaches" with the -es and then "walked" with the -ed gets kind confusing. Choose one or the other. Just decide: are you writing this as if it happened in the past (-ed) or as if it's currently happening (-es).

Thank you for taking your time to read it. And also thanks for the constructive feedback, I will keep that in mind next time I write something again for here. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, bungholio69 said:

Thank you for taking your time to read it. And also thanks for the constructive feedback, I will keep that in mind next time I write something again for here. 

You're welcome. Perhaps we'll see Madison again in future stories?

Edited by wetwulf
  • Like 1