5 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

This morning I got caught short in the car outside a busy train station and I had to pee in a McDonald’s cup as there was nowhere else to go. I couldn’t leave the car as I was waiting to pick someone up and there was nowhere I could squat discreetly outside. I took advantage of my car’s dark tinted windows and headed into the back of the car, sat right on the edge of the seat, pulled my knickers down and let loose into the cup. I think I’m very lucky I didn’t pee more or I’d have ended peeing on myself and flooding the car! I put the lid back on the cup and placed it in my drivers door cup holder. When I got back I took the cup casually into the office and emptied it into the sink. 

7EC6795C-CE02-4476-9D32-C738A16A4753.jpeg

If you were bursting, I'd say that your bladder and that cup are closely matched in size.  Glad it all worked out with no mess.  Thanks for sharing.

4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

This morning I got caught short in the car outside a busy train station and I had to pee in a McDonald’s cup as there was nowhere else to go. I couldn’t leave the car as I was waiting to pick someone up and there was nowhere I could squat discreetly outside. I took advantage of my car’s dark tinted windows and headed into the back of the car, sat right on the edge of the seat, pulled my knickers down and let loose into the cup. I think I’m very lucky I didn’t pee more or I’d have ended peeing on myself and flooding the car! I put the lid back on the cup and placed it in my drivers door cup holder. When I got back I took the cup casually into the office and emptied it into the sink. 

7EC6795C-CE02-4476-9D32-C738A16A4753.jpeg

Wow that’s very close to the top! 😂

Hot story too 😉 thanks for sharing!

• Agree 1

Fantastic!   Love the fact that you were able to take care of the immediate need, you haven't told us if the added risk of peeing in a naughty place gave rise to any additional excitement either at the time or as that little buzz through the day?

Also, as many people have commented - great amount of pee in that cup but also what a perfect colour.  Almost every clip on the net may as well be fresh springwater, but obviously you'd held and gradually been getting fuller over quite a long time.  Better out than in, and love that you've shared it with us.

30 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Very practical. I used to pee into a cup in my bedroom when living with my parents as my Dad didn’t like the lights being turned on at night time for bathroom visits. Luckily I had floorboards so mess was easy to clean up. 

I don't want to go off thread - but couldn't leave your comment without recognition.  Hoping that practise made perfect as they say.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1