So I've been doing things.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:55 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Would have enjoyed witnessing that.  The question that comes to mind is . . ."What's below?"

Below is some patch of grass and the porch below me but I tried to aim best to shoot it off the deck onto the grass

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LadyRain said:

I'm drinking and thinking of doing another pee off my balcony again for when I do decide to end up going... opening wine right now, have had 3 beers

Three beers plus wine and now three hours since your comment I am guessing you must have already peed or certainly need to pee by now!  I hope you did enjoy another balcony pee. 

6 hours ago, LadyRain said:

I'm drinking and thinking of doing another pee off my balcony again for when I do decide to end up going... opening wine right now, have had 3 beers

I am sure you have likely gone by now, but it sounds like it is going to be a good one, or, well, a big one at the minimum.

So it's my day off and I'm 5 beers in and also 3 waters in I've broken the seal earlier because I have a sometimes small bladder. But I haven't gone pee since beer 3, I just got home and am about to change into something comfortable I might let some spurts out into. I also plan on doing my dishes while I do this 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/13/2022 at 11:34 AM, LadyRain said:

So I have a few pee stories and experiments I have done. Most recent is while kinda drunk I got the ovaries (ladyballs) to piss off my balcony. I put a leg up onto the railing and aimed my pussy out in-between the openings of the rail and peed off with extreme force. Holy crap. Luckily ita 334am no ne saw..I hope

I love this! How did it feel, unleashing your piss out off the balcony?

This in fact reminds me of when a friend and I lived in a sixth floor flat, and during summer we’d have our friends over to drink beers on the balcony before going out into town. It was only after a few beers that we typically wouldn’t bother going inside to use the toilet when we needed to piss, so would just unzip and piss off the balcony in the gaps between the (glass) panels! So naughty but I was in my element. 

• Hot 1
11 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I love this! How did it feel, unleashing your piss out off the balcony?

This in fact reminds me of when a friend and I lived in a sixth floor flat, and during summer we’d have our friends over to drink beers on the balcony before going out into town. It was only after a few beers that we typically wouldn’t bother going inside to use the toilet when we needed to piss, so would just unzip and piss off the balcony in the gaps between the (glass) panels! So naughty but I was in my element. 

That's super hot, it felt so good, but I was super duper nervous I think it helps when I'm drinking a little bit to be a little more adventurous/courageous but I still haven't done anything in daylight yet. I've always wanted to order something tho have it delivered and let out a squirt while I answer the door to receive said goods also not that adventurous but who knows maybe after more alcohol and persuasion  🤣

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, LadyRain said:

That's super hot, it felt so good, but I was super duper nervous I think it helps when I'm drinking a little bit to be a little more adventurous/courageous but I still haven't done anything in daylight yet. I've always wanted to order something tho have it delivered and let out a squirt while I answer the door to receive said goods also not that adventurous but who knows maybe after more alcohol and persuasion  🤣

Yeah, it tied in very nicely with the whole vibe of not really bothering to move and just pissing where you’re positioned type thing. I wonder if anyone was ever out on their balconies below and noticed the streams jetting out from above! 

I agree regarding the drinking part - some of my naughtiest pisses usually come as a result of alcohol intake. It firstly has the direct consequence of course of fuelling the need to piss, whilst also secondly lowering inhibitions and giving the confidence to be more brazen with where I might unleash my resulting stream! 

Wow, wanting to piss as a delivery driver is at your door.. that is naughty 😉 are you thinking squirting into your panties, or whilst not wearing any so that it is visible to them going on the floor?

Also - did you get up to any enjoyable/naughty pissing after your beers you posted about a few hours ago?

1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Yeah, it tied in very nicely with the whole vibe of not really bothering to move and just pissing where you’re positioned type thing. I wonder if anyone was ever out on their balconies below and noticed the streams jetting out from above! 

I agree regarding the drinking part - some of my naughtiest pisses usually come as a result of alcohol intake. It firstly has the direct consequence of course of fuelling the need to piss, whilst also secondly lowering inhibitions and giving the confidence to be more brazen with where I might unleash my resulting stream! 

Wow, wanting to piss as a delivery driver is at your door.. that is naughty 😉 are you thinking squirting into your panties, or whilst not wearing any so that it is visible to them going on the floor?

Also - did you get up to any enjoyable/naughty pissing after your beers you posted about a few hours ago?

Unfortunately both my delivery drivers were female for my orders this evening. I ended up doing the dishes flawlessly was squirming a bit towards the end but ended up taking a shower and peed there. It's raining outside now which is starting to make me think I should have another balcony excursion. I have had now an entire bottle of wine and am starting back up on beers. Below I have my neighbor but idk if they'd notice

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, LadyRain said:

Unfortunately both my delivery drivers were female for my orders this evening. I ended up doing the dishes flawlessly was squirming a bit towards the end but ended up taking a shower and peed there. It's raining outside now which is starting to make me think I should have another balcony excursion. I have had now an entire bottle of wine and am starting back up on beers. Below I have my neighbor but idk if they'd notice

Oh, how typical! That is a shame.. oh well, surely you’ll have a guy delivering next time by law of averages, right?

Regarding the suggestion of another balcony excursion: yes, you fully have my encouragement in this regard! All that wine and beer has to go somewhere, doesn’t it? And what better place to eject it than from off the balcony.. 😉

• Like 1

So I have this bathrobe thats old  and I've had for years and it has a few cigarette holes in it because my mom hijacked it from me at one point. Well I think I'm going to soak it with pee and then just throw it in a trash bag and toss tomorrow 🙃 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, LadyRain said:

So I have this bathrobe thats old  and I've had for years and it has a few cigarette holes in it because my mom hijacked it from me at one point. Well I think I'm going to soak it with pee and then just throw it in a trash bag and toss tomorrow 🙃 

Nice - what a perfect send off for the robe!

Do you intend to piss whilst wearing it, or just put it on the floor and stand/squat over to piss on it that way? Or both..?!

18 hours ago, LadyRain said:

good plan 😊