House/backyard to myself

I hope this is the right section for a question like this! 

I’ve been back in my college town (the one almost all of my stories have taken place in) for the summer. It’s a place I feel more comfortable peeing outside in because I have more of a sense of where there are and aren’t cameras, where the best hiding spots are, etc. I also have the house to myself tonight and am planning on having some fun with peeing outdoors, definitely in the backyard and maybe even going on a walk to intentionally have a “desperation” pee somewhere. 

I guess my question is what kind of suggestions people have. I want to take photos and maybe even some videos, but I’ll need ideas so that it’s not just the same thing over and over again! Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Duck down an alleyway and go between an object and a wall, or a fenced garden/yard.  I for one would be interested in any pics or videos you would like to share documenting your experience or the puddle aftermath.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
Poor grammar.
  • Like 1

I may have a few suggestions that you might be interested in. 

if you’re the type of person who likes to do gardening stuff and has plants in flower pots in the backyard pee in them, that could be hot. 

and for your more desperate pees perhaps try peeing in a trash can or something in a public restroom or in the alleyway at night. 

for something a bit more naughtier try for a stealth piss on public transports like buses, trains, or even uber drivers. 

• Like 1