Guys: do you use the urinal or stall when peeing in a public men's room?

Guys: do you use the urinal or stall when peeing in a public men's room?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Urinal or stall?

• Urinal
    • Stall

On 8/30/2022 at 1:25 PM, Pontepee said:

I went to a local festival a few weeks ago and they had a ring of portaloos, and in the middle of the ring, two porta-urinals. 

Now, I've never seen these before but looking from the top they are circular, with a cross that was the wall of the urinal. So four guys stood in a circle pissing onto the dividing wall in the centre. Now, this wall was only just crotch high so if you looked down at yourself, as is normal etiquette, you could also see three other pissing cocks. If you looked up you made direct eye contact with the guy across for you. 

I hope to someday use one of these portable urinals.  The idea of legally being able to piss in public with people all around is on my bucket list.

• Love 2
On 9/5/2022 at 4:36 AM, bungholio69 said:

Or alternatively if a place I go to offers the outside as a bathroom then I’ll take that as well. Kinda ironic that I won’t really pee at a urinal in a public bathroom yet I don’t mind the idea of pissing outside even though there could be the chance of people encountering me emptying my bladder or peeing with other people who went outside as a method of relieving themselves. 

My preferred third option: “piss against the wall behind the building the bathroom is in”

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 1:10 AM, janny-ammerson said:

I have no issues using the urinals when I have to pee. Guys are pretty conscious about keeping their eyes straight ahead when using them, so I don't worry about "privacy". Sometimes I'll even fart for some extra flava and share the love.

Could you show up in my restroom? Lol You're making me wanna use the urinal.