Penis size

16 minutes ago, Wolfpee said:

2” hard and just under 2” soft.  Girth 1” thought I share my little dude as everyone different.  Only had one gf who now is my ex she said I make her feel good every time and I pee like a horse lol. 

boobs size don’t matter to me as long they are natural, but do prefer small. 

You probably don't mean 1" circumference but 1" width, right? Anyway, be proud of your little dude!

• Thanks 1

Don't have the tape measurer on hand but last I checked I was just shy of the US average in both length and width (and it'll probably shrink with HRT)

As for preferred size, I think I put more stake in girth rather than length. But as I've said before I'm not all that picky. So long as it fits in me and they know how to use it, I'm a happy woman ❤️

As far as boob size goes, I'm not much to look at (again, no HRT 😭) and I respect breasts of all shapes and sizes (but uhh if you'd let me use your boobas as pillows, hit me up 😳)

8 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Don't have the tape measurer on hand but last I checked I was just shy of the US average in both length and width (and it'll probably shrink with HRT)

As for preferred size, I think I put more stake in girth rather than length. But as I've said before I'm not all that picky. So long as it fits in me and they know how to use it, I'm a happy woman ❤️

As far as boob size goes, I'm not much to look at (again, no HRT 😭) and I respect breasts of all shapes and sizes (but uhh if you'd let me use your boobas as pillows, hit me up 😳)

It usually shrinks if you don't use it often. I should probably make a point of using it at least once a day.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I usually think of myself as below average in size, particularly when soft. Also especially if I see another guy at a urinal for example, where I'm looking from a completely different angle than the unhelpful looking downwards at myself.  That thinking doesn't cause me a problem in the slightest - if fact I have more of a problem with the type of articles and content that promote body dysphoria. I am what I am and apart from getting old, not much is going to change.

But right now I'm currently sitting at my desk in an empty house, contemplating work, and had a browse of the site first - a few photos have led to watching a couple of video clips, and reading a message from last night all of which have got me aroused, and suddenly gave the idea of grabbing a tape measure and seeing how I compare.

So with an average erection going on - that feeling of aroused and feeling naughty, but not yet near the point of cumming - it seems I'm about 5.5" / 14cm (measured on the upper side from base at my belly to tip).  And circumference around the shaft seems to be about 4.5" / 12cm.

I may have to come back to the measurements when soft a bit later...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So with an average erection going on - that feeling of aroused and feeling naughty, but not yet near the point of cumming - it seems I'm about 5.5" / 14cm (measured on the upper side from base at my belly to tip).  And circumference around the shaft seems to be about 4.5" / 12cm.

Still hot. Would still let you pee all over me, and would still sit on it and pee 😛

(and you were the one who put me in this mood goose so now you have to live with it.)

• Hot 3

About 5" erect, 2" soft.

Quite happy and never felt I wanted a bigger erection.

Never had any "image" issues or been teased, but it's small size when flaccid is annoying when trying to pee through trouser zip openings (I often use a cubical just for convenience so I can drop my trousers).

Only difficulty I've had is finding masturbators, as many of the "pussy" type are designed for men who are hung like a horse!

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...