(Men) When peeing outside do you prefer to pee on something or pee far from yourself?

• 1 month later...

On my way home from my friends in the evening.

Was bursting to have a wee, so took a slightly longer route which I knew would be quiet that time of night so I could have a relaxing outdoor pee.

As you can see was having a pee on a bin and it left a quite considerable aftermath

20221004_233106.jpg

20221004_233111.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

It depends on where I am and what I’m doing. 
If I’m in nature and can get away with it I’ll either pull my dick out and piss wherever or just piss my gym shorts, not too fussed about splash back if I’m out hiking or jogging as I know I’ll shower as soon as I get home anyway. Beach or pool I’ll just piss on myself if there’s nobody immediately near by. 
sometimes if I’m dressed for work I don’t mind getting a few splashes down the front of my pants if they’re light as if to say to anyone looking “yes I’ve just done a big piss”

In terms of how I piss, if it’s in a restroom I’ll have a fairly casual aim and make a bit of a mess lol. But outdoors I’ll piss wherever I can get away with it 😊

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, creativity123 said:

Just another picture of my aftermath of a pee in my favourite alleyway on my way back home.

20221024_162030.thumb.jpg.147712740686b83190624de56bba3fdb.jpg

Great place for a pee. I prefer to piss on a wall or door, too. I like to move the stream around, instead of peeing straight down.

On 10/25/2022 at 1:31 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Great place for a pee. I prefer to piss on a wall or door, too. I like to move the stream around, instead of peeing straight down.

Hi

I've half gone for you advice and tried to aim higher up this time.

Next target is to hit on or above them black marks/nails that are on the door!

20221026_163449.thumb.jpg.b7db4faa3c3f73b165bd3d2a6eef0fee.jpg20221026_163512.thumb.jpg.fd33035021bbfaf79d9bc4d6e53fc2df.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Depends on where I am and what I feel like. Spent the last 6 months completely outdoors and the majority of my pees were just on the ground. A lot of that has to do with protecting fragile plants from deer. Deer will dig and eat dirt where you've peed in the Western US and will likewise eat any plants or strip off bark if you aim for a tree. I'd usually just pull out my cock from the leg of my shorts and just pee on the ground. If I was feeling feisty I'd go for distance or pee up into an arc. If there was a cliff or a deep sink hole I'd for sure pee off/into it.

Once I was in areas with more vegetation and water I found these small shrubs that held onto droplets of dew very beautiful and tried (mostly in vain) to recreate it with my pee.

p dew drops.jpg

• Like 1