• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@MasterDarcy do you keep your penis out of your pants at home? I love how it flopped around spraying pee while you tried to find the thermos to pee into!

I do. I'm a wee bit of a nudist, so I tend to go bottomless as much as I can. Walking around sitting flaccid is decent, but doing it with an erection Is a lot of fun! Especially when you just feel the urge to piss, regardless of where you are.

lol. Yeah. You caught thar? I was thinking of doing a second take, but I hoped that the flopping would add to the video, so I didn't bother. 🙂

(You've actually given me an idea of the contents of a new video)

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, AM Kurious said:

Very sexy video @MasterDarcy You have a beautiful cock (no offense if you are str8). I would have dip mine inside the glass and either drink whatever is left or pour it on my chest.

I am straight. (And I'm not offended)

Thank you very much! 🙂

Ohh! Very nice suggestion! Noted. 😉

• Like 1
On 6/2/2022 at 1:40 PM, MasterDarcy said:

I do. I'm a wee bit of a nudist, so I tend to go bottomless as much as I can. Walking around sitting flaccid is decent, but doing it with an erection Is a lot of fun! Especially when you just feel the urge to piss, regardless of where you are.

lol. Yeah. You caught thar? I was thinking of doing a second take, but I hoped that the flopping would add to the video, so I didn't bother. 🙂

(You've actually given me an idea of the contents of a new video)

Oh that is soooo hot! I am usually naked at home, so I know what you mean about peeing wherever the urge arises! 

I did catch that! The flopping definitely added to the video for me...please make more!

14 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Oh that is soooo hot! I am usually naked at home, so I know what you mean about peeing wherever the urge arises! 

I did catch that! The flopping definitely added to the video for me...please make more!

Yeah. It's majorly liberating. It's essentially good going it with a cock. You can get erect and just grab it like a hose. ;)

I'm so glad you liked it!

Oh. I'll definitely make more. ;)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

Yeah. It's majorly liberating. It's essentially good going it with a cock. You can get erect and just grab it like a hose. 😉

I'm so glad you liked it!

Oh. I'll definitely make more. 😉

Ugh sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a dick....i love the way cocks look when a man is bottomless. Flaccid is my favorite but erect is hot, too. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Ugh sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a dick....i love the way cocks look when a man is bottomless. Flaccid is my favorite but erect is hot, too. 

lol..it is literally having a fire hose attached to your groin. But instead of water, piss comes out. ;)

Really? You prefer flaccid? I purposely get an erection each time that I make a video, as it makes me look more impressive... if you know what I mean. 

I might try flaccid.

47 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Ugh I love having a pussy, but sometimes I wish I could switch for a day...hah! 

I do prefer flaccid...it adds to the whole 'nonchalant' appearance. 🙂 please try it! I would LOOVVEEE to watch 😉 

lol. Yeah. A strap-on doesn't seem like a worthy substitute, as it has no pee hole, to start with. :p

I suppose. When you put it like that, I get it. Makes it give a more spur of the moment thing. 

OK. I'll do it.. for you. ;) I actually have an idea in mind where I literally grab it and wave it around, akin to the Ghostbusters with their Proton packs. But.. ya know.. I can't promise that I'll catch any Ghosts. :p

On 5/27/2022 at 1:20 AM, MasterDarcy said:

I love that you started pissing despite miss-aiming the thermos at first.. 😚

And I think I mostly agree with peecurious94, that being flaccid adds to the ‘nonchalant’ vibe, which I also like a lot (not to say that a hard cock pissing can’t be hot.. or getting hard while peeing 😌). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I love that you started pissing despite miss-aiming the thermos at first.. 😚

And I think I mostly agree with peecurious94, that being flaccid adds to the ‘nonchalant’ vibe, which I also like a lot (not to say that a hard cock pissing can’t be hot.. or getting hard while peeing 😌). 

lol. Yeah. It's the same with most things, the errors and mistakes are usually the thing that makes something really stand out. I'm so glad that you liked. :)

You do? Well, the audience has spoken. Flaccid from now on in... i may just alternative it. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly. It's nice to know where to head in order to improve. :) 

I shouldn't really be surprised, though, I once knew an American woman who had a foreskin fetish. At that point i wasn't aware that a vast majorityof American men were cut

She had a massive fetish. The mere mention of a foreskin and it's like she was standing on a mobile paddling pool.  :p

Apart from the nonchalant thing, is it also a foreskin thing or not at all?

Edit: I just noticed that you're Dutch. Well... I'm sure most Dutch men are circumsized, too... or not. :p

Edited by MasterDarcy
8 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

lol. Yeah. It's the same with most things, the errors and mistakes are usually the thing that makes something really stand out. I'm so glad that you liked. 🙂

You do? Well, the audience has spoken. Flaccid from now on in... i may just alternative it. 😉

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly. It's nice to know where to head in order to improve. 🙂

I shouldn't really be surprised, though, I once knew an American woman who had a foreskin fetish. At that point i wasn't aware that a vast majorityof American men were cut

She had a massive fetish. The mere mention of a foreskin and it's like she was standing on a mobile paddling pool.  😛

Apart from the nonchalant thing, is it also a foreskin thing or not at all?

Edit: I just noticed that you're Dutch. Well... I'm sure most Dutch men are circumsized, too... or not. 😛

No, it’s really mostly the nonchalance thing about it 🙂 

And no, for me foreskin doesn’t really matter (for pee video’s at least, irl I’m used to ‘working with’ uncircumcised men, so I prefer that :’) ), although esthetically I do prefer men to pull back their foreskin to pee. 

Also nope; Dutch men are usually uncircumcised. Only men who are from rather traditional/strict religious (Jewish and Islam I believe) families will likely be circumcised, and a small percentage of men for medical reasons (if they were born with a foreskin too tight to retract, making proper hygiene more difficult). It’s actually pretty crazy from my perspective that it’s still the standard for American men 🤔

• Like 2
2 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

No, it’s really mostly the nonchalance thing about it 🙂 

And no, for me foreskin doesn’t really matter (for pee video’s at least, irl I’m used to ‘working with’ uncircumcised men, so I prefer that :’) ), although esthetically I do prefer men to pull back their foreskin to pee. 

Also nope; Dutch men are usually uncircumcised. Only men who are from rather traditional/strict religious (Jewish and Islam I believe) families will likely be circumcised, and a small percentage of men for medical reasons (if they were born with a foreskin too tight to retract, making proper hygiene more difficult). It’s actually pretty crazy from my perspective that it’s still the standard for American men 🤔

I see. I suppose I get it. My videos did seek a wee bit "staged". The only thing missing from my videos were Steven Speilberg as director and Scarlett Johansson appearing in them. Saying that... just imagine the latter.... hot.

So, it's flaccid and foreskin back? Are you sure you aren't Steven Speilberg? ;)

Noted, though. Why the foreskin back? So you can get a good view of the head? Soke women like the splashback that the foreskin can affect, what with it flanking the stream. Rarely you can get a strean concentrated enough to completely avoid the hood.

I know. I'm from Scotland (a neighbour of yours) so I know that circumcision is not the norm in these parts. And yeah, it's really crazy. When that woman told me about the percentage of American men who were circumsized I was shocked. I thought that was only a religious thing, but it would appear that it's a cultural thing.