caught when camping

On 5/10/2022 at 11:04 AM, camper1989 said:

I was lucky this weekend. I camped at a campsite where there was another tent a little further on. Furthermore, only caravans and camper vans. When I had to pee around 5:30 in the morning and went out of my tent to a bush, I saw a young woman looking out of the other tent. She saw me pee, smiled and came out of her tent to go a little further into the bushes. Unfortunately I couldn't see her completely, but it was clear that she didn't want to walk to the toilets either. I mean: who needs toilets when camping and everybody else is asleep 🙂 ?

Nice! Then you've been lucky. I have camped for years, unfortunately never spotted a peeing woman.

My ex-girlfriend always peed next to the car or next to the tent every night and is never a problem. We never smelled it either and no one found out.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Aristona said:

Nice! Then you've been lucky. I have camped for years, unfortunately never spotted a peeing woman.

My ex-girlfriend always peed next to the car or next to the tent every night and is never a problem. We never smelled it either and no one found out.

My girlfriend does that also. Too lazy to walk to the toilets and  very little chance to get caught between 12 in the night and 6 in the morning. 

Edited by camper1989
Misspelled
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 5/12/2022 at 10:41 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

I have a tent which has a porch area the same size as the bed area, despite only being a 4 person sleeping one. It allows me to just wee in the porch. Absolute boon for festivals as it saves me going far for the loo.

I used to go camping on some weekends away for kayaking and I used to have a tent which was just a two man tent with a short porch where I used to keep things like boots/shoes and the stove for boiling the kettle.  I always put them to one side and left the other side clear.  Then, if I needed to pee in the night of first thing in the morning I would simply crouch in the porch on the clear side and pee onto the ground (the tent was too low to stand, so crouching was the only option.  I normally camped in my own tent alone, but one time someone came with me.   I used the porch to pee as normal but he thought it was a weird thing to do and couldn't believe I was peeing within my tent.   I told him it just soaked away, saved getting dressed and walking to the toilets and avoided anyone else seeing. He kind of saw the logic, but he never took up that solution.

Another tent I had was even smaller and opened on the side, so I would just unzip along the bottom of the door, have a quick look through the gap to see nobody was about, then stick my dick out of the door whilst laying on my bedding and pee out through the gap.  Even if people were around, it would be impossible to notice when it was dark and I even used it first thing in the morning when it got light.

When I was much younger, the family would go camping and we had a big frame tent (the type that were really heavy and bulky before all this modern lightweight poles and materials.   It had two bedroom areas and a large living area.   We used to have a bucket in the corner which we all used (including Mum and sister), then in the morning it was Dad's job to chuck it in the hedge.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:41 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

I have a tent which has a porch area the same size as the bed area, despite only being a 4 person sleeping one. It allows me to just wee in the porch. Absolute boon for festivals as it saves me going far for the loo.

I air it out open in the day and it is fine for the 2 or 3 days I am there. 

Various boyfriends have just copied me, which is nice to watch when u wake up. 

When I do festivals I get out of the tent in the night just in case I see anything but I let drunk girls pull the ground sheet up in probably the exact same tent you have and piss on the grass.

I also do the exact same thing as your name 😝

• Love 1
On 5/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Alfresco said:

I used to go camping on some weekends away for kayaking and I used to have a tent which was just a two man tent with a short porch where I used to keep things like boots/shoes and the stove for boiling the kettle.  I always put them to one side and left the other side clear.  Then, if I needed to pee in the night of first thing in the morning I would simply crouch in the porch on the clear side and pee onto the ground (the tent was too low to stand, so crouching was the only option.  I normally camped in my own tent alone, but one time someone came with me.   I used the porch to pee as normal but he thought it was a weird thing to do and couldn't believe I was peeing within my tent.   I told him it just soaked away, saved getting dressed and walking to the toilets and avoided anyone else seeing. He kind of saw the logic, but he never took up that solution.

Another tent I had was even smaller and opened on the side, so I would just unzip along the bottom of the door, have a quick look through the gap to see nobody was about, then stick my dick out of the door whilst laying on my bedding and pee out through the gap.  Even if people were around, it would be impossible to notice when it was dark and I even used it first thing in the morning when it got light.

When I was much younger, the family would go camping and we had a big frame tent (the type that were really heavy and bulky before all this modern lightweight poles and materials.   It had two bedroom areas and a large living area.   We used to have a bucket in the corner which we all used (including Mum and sister), then in the morning it was Dad's job to chuck it in the hedge.

Backpacking is my passion so I've got small one man tents. One of these days I'm gonna splurge and get one with two vestibules. One of my hiking buddies had one while he hiked solo and said anytime he needed to pee he'd just roll to the one vestibule he wasn't using for gear, pull out his cock and just go! I could theoretically do this with the one vestibule but I've got gear in it and need to exit and enter without tracking anything (like piss or piss mud) in. Plus I hate having the vestibule fully closed as it limits precious airflow as well I consider it just generally anti-social behavior (though I am a bit of an exhibitionist so take that with a grain of salt). 

• Love 2

Sorry to double post but I'm now reminded of a story told to me by a veteran hiker about a hiker from his year. Doesn't involve pee but it does open up the floodgate for peeing. The hiker had a tarp tent with no floor and there was a storm out. As any thru-hiker will tell you, when you have to poop, you sometimes have no time. So this hiker just pulled up his ground cloth, dug a hole, did his business, buried it and put his ground cloth back like nothing happened. 

Sounds like the dream for peeing, you probably wouldn't even need to dig a hole if you aimed to pee out a corner or something, but you'd have to be mindful of the ground cloth.

Incidentally Tyvek (polyethylene house wrap) makes for a GREAT lightweight, foldable, inexpensive compact ground cloth. It's waterproof and very durable. Would make for some great DIY waterproofing layers for seats or spots you want to pee on but don't want to ruin. It does crinkle but apparently you can throw it in the washing machine to soften it up.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Vassal said:

Sorry to double post but I'm now reminded of a story told to me by a veteran hiker about a hiker from his year. Doesn't involve pee but it does open up the floodgate for peeing. The hiker had a tarp tent with no floor and there was a storm out. As any thru-hiker will tell you, when you have to poop, you sometimes have no time. So this hiker just pulled up his ground cloth, dug a hole, did his business, buried it and put his ground cloth back like nothing happened. 

Sounds like the dream for peeing, you probably wouldn't even need to dig a hole if you aimed to pee out a corner or something, but you'd have to be mindful of the ground cloth.

Incidentally Tyvek (polyethylene house wrap) makes for a GREAT lightweight, foldable, inexpensive compact ground cloth. It's waterproof and very durable. Would make for some great DIY waterproofing layers for seats or spots you want to pee on but don't want to ruin. It does crinkle but apparently you can throw it in the washing machine to soften it up.

Pooping is the reason I don't go camping.

These days my 'camping' takes the form of our caravan with all the comforts of home - hot and cold water, shower and toilet.  And mostly we're on dedicated sites where bushes and peeing in them really aren't a thing.

From time to time though I do get some solo time and a little more remote.   I wrote about my last 'wild camping' here:  https://peefans.com/topic/20417-challenge-goose/?do=findComment&comment=319030

• Like 2