Peeing in the bed

Generally no

We put towels and things down, Curls sometimes pees when she comes, and it is great. But we have bought a new bed so have been determined to destroy the old one. Has been fun. but much better watching her wet her pants while having breakfast.

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Just keep wetting your bed as much as possible. Drink plenty of course, pee in your bed before you go to sleep, if you can't sleep pee again, and keep peeing until you do get to sleep. When you wake pee straight away.

Additionally keep peeing frequently throughout the day, don't wait until you need to pee. This will reduce your bladder capacity. Try and pee as soon as you feel a tingle in your bladder that it is not empty.

It is a lot of work, but I am sure you will reap the benefit!

Thanks! I will try that, and if I'm successful, maybe I will write about it here😉

Did you actively reduce your bladder capacity that way?

7 hours ago, morty98 said:

Did you actively reduce your bladder capacity that way?

Temporarily. Peeing every half an hour for a few days makes me start leaking after an hour.

Having to hold later increases capacity again.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
17 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Temporarily. Peeing every half an hour for a few days makes me start leaking after an hour.

I have noticed that...

Whether it is wet clothes effect triggering wee ? Or is it result that when you allow yourself to wet- you allow to do very unusual activity for the brain  breaking  a taboo programm (= releasing subconsiously permanent muscular contraction  close to the level of the heart muscles activity...) It ruins all the logical scheme in the brain controling muscules that  lock the bladder.

Bladder muscles get disactivated... , over relaxed and it  induces incontenence like phase.. that you describe. The relaxation pleasure of that in lower body is amasing therefore ... Much stronger than many other releave sensations....Just senseless to resist...it is impossible to hold on after such experience perhaps...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1

Yep, <bliss>

Needs some prep, with a waterproof sheet and towels etc. so the mattress stays dry, but it's worth it and I love just letting go whenever I wake needing a piss.

If I drink a load of water just before getting into bed, and a cupful every time I wake, the need can be hourly with a very wet bed by morning 😊

• Like 3

Status update: After one and a half day, I already notice I have been messing with my drinking / peeing rhythm. I feel the urge to pee earlier than before, and sometimes even without really having to pee afterwards. Your method seems to work for me @Paulypeeps !

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have literally soaked my bed in pee when i was single.  I have a true story on this forum titled addicted to bedwetting.  It is a story about how my bedwetting started and has several photos of my lying soaking wet in my bed after peeing in it.  In my 3 years of being divorced, i have gone through 2 mattresses by the thoroughly soaking both of them.  Unfortunately i am living with my girlfriend and pee play is not allowed.

Edited by Wetclotheslover
Added content
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Wetclotheslover said:

Unfortunately i am living with my girlfriend and pee play is not allowed.

Every my comment is misunderstood as critical...

All I meant - It is sad this situation is

Really upsetting the way any my post is interpreted into 180 opposite direction...

Edited by A_AShes
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@A_AShes - a huge number of us make compromises in our real lives to please the ones we love. It’s what sticks relationships together. 

Please don’t criticise the experiences and beliefs of other members - it’s a breach of site rules. 

Please see above.

I could be only speachless here and be amased as how the sympathy is interpreted to be a critics... What is wrong that you do not feel it ? not the first time my mouth gets shut... for the grounds of language or male/female bias. Amased to see a sympathy to be a breach of the site rules... Well done Goldenwetgoose!!!

Edited by A_AShes

@A_AShes - I see that you have completely removed your original comment "so sad that someone was using right to limit you. Inconsistence... either way".

Those are the exact words and I understood that you were criticising the member's actions - if I was wrong then of course I apologise to you. 

I've only wet the bed once,  when I was too sick to get up. It really doesn't turn me on...as a male, I  usually keep a plastic cup with a lid on to do my night time pisses. But if it excites you to do it, then go for it. I'd hate the job of cleaning the bed in the morning. 

• 2 weeks later...