Peeing in the bed

8 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It would be nice. Or have someone pee on me as I wake up. You could put a plastic sheet beneath your bedsheets and try it out? Sounds like a luxury way to wake up (or fall asleep). I am sure others here have done it. 

I like that ide. I can pee your face wet of piss🥵🥵

• Like 1
On 5/10/2022 at 7:08 AM, walanuk said:

I’d love to try this but I doubt a towel would be absorbant enough 😂

It wasn’t too bad. Fold it over a few times, maybe have 2 towels. I laid on my back and had it under me, and peed through panties, so it was kind of a controlled release. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, Paulypeeps said:

When I wet my bed I prefer to do it before I go to sleep, but on occasion after a clubbing night when I wake up in bed still fully dressed, and still a little damp from the night before, I have been tempted to pee before I get up so I can lay in a little longer.

I try not to get morning pee in the bed because it is very yellow and really stains the mattress, and smells a bit!

I just adore everything you do, I must say. 💖

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It wasn’t too bad. Fold it over a few times, maybe have 2 towels. I laid on my back and had it under me, and peed through panties, so it was kind of a controlled release. 

Ever try without the panties?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Would really love to try. This is a big fantasy...bed wetting at night and in the morning. WIll have to convince wife to buy a good mattress protector or plastic sheets. Feeling the wetness  in bed must be an amazing feeling.

• 4 weeks later...

I like to do that. If I need to go relatively badly when going to bed, I might already wet before sleeping. If it is not too bad, I sleep first and pee when I need to.

I always wondered if I could make it to wetting the bed without waking up, so I don't notice it before the next morning. I couldn't do this by now, neither just in bed nor in diapers. Anyone got an idea how I could make it?

Just keep wetting your bed as much as possible. Drink plenty of course, pee in your bed before you go to sleep, if you can't sleep pee again, and keep peeing until you do get to sleep. When you wake pee straight away.

Additionally keep peeing frequently throughout the day, don't wait until you need to pee. This will reduce your bladder capacity. Try and pee as soon as you feel a tingle in your bladder that it is not empty.

It is a lot of work, but I am sure you will reap the benefit!

• Love 3
  • Hot 1