Garden swing pee

16 hours ago, Kupar said:

Hope the cushion dries to Mrs A's satisfaction!

It seemed to dry OK.  It has left a bit of a "water" mark, but the cushion is patterned so it is not that obvious and it certainly isn't obvious that it is pee.   However, if you smell it at close range then it does have a certain distinct odour. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2022 at 9:56 PM, Geepee9 said:

That's brilliant, I'm in awe of her bravery, Dutch courage no doubt, best of luck with future escapades.

Not sure what you mean about Dutch courage. She hadn’t been drinking alcohol.  She needed to pee and knew it would be something that I would enjoy. She didn’t want to put a hold on the   Sexy time whilst she went inside to pee. Initially it was just a few leaks but when I told her she didn’t need to hold it, she let it all go. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

Sorry for my miss conception, often when my Mrs obliges She has had an enjoyable drink

No problem and I'll agree that my wife is sometimes more amenable when she has had an alcoholic beverage, but in this case it wasn't necessary!