That was a lucky sighting when you were not expecting it.  It sounds to me like you have a job which might regularly involve you being up and about in the early hours of the morning and near a bar.  If that were me, and having had that experience, I think I'd be inclined to get up that bit earlier and spend an hour or so around that area before catching the bus to see what other sightings might occur.

Obviously I don't know your own situation and whether that is something you might consider, but it would certainly be something I would do.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That was a lucky sighting when you were not expecting it.  It sounds to me like you have a job which might regularly involve you being up and about in the early hours of the morning and near a bar.  If that were me, and having had that experience, I think I'd be inclined to get up that bit earlier and spend an hour or so around that area before catching the bus to see what other sightings might occur.

Obviously I don't know your own situation and whether that is something you might consider, but it would certainly be something I would do.

The bar in question have irregular working hours, that was indeed a lucky sight, since i arrived at their closing time that day, but there is another one on my path and i will take your advice to keep a close watch, as for waking up early, i am as early as i can get, i wake up 2am 😁

• Like 1

I had a nice drunk pee last night/this morning. Was away for work and got in from drinking with coworkers, took off my pants, sat on the chair and realized I needed to pee. Not a lot, just a little. Without really “deciding” I just sort of spread my legs and let my cock pee wherever it was pointing at the time. Only lasted for a bit but I haven’t done any kind of naughty peeing in a while and that was really nice. 

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1