The Great Debate

B is the only orientation that makes sense from an ergonomics perspective. A is acceptable only if you have a cat. 

No I am not arguing this point, neither will I accept any constructive criticism. 

• Agree 4

When ever I see a toilet roll in orientation "A", I have the urge to change it to the better.

Or the worse, if I am only there for a number 1. >:)

But usually I do not dare doing that, first out of respect for the next... user (especially if there is no replacement roll present, and second because I did not wanna get caught.

But it is tempting... . 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Definitely B.  And I do sometimes correct it if someone has mistakenly installed it as A.

Based on the feedback here so far, B has got to be correct.  

The next question is: Do you think the situation illustrated in the first picture above is:

(C) A great attempt at providing a solution to both those who prefer (A) and those who prefer (B) - i.e. you can select from your chosen roll - OR

(D) a major issue because you would always want both rolls to be set the same, even if it weren't in your chosen style?

Personally I am with B and D.   I am just a little OCD and I find it a little "wrong" to have one roll one way and one the opposite.   Even though I would choose B all day long, I'd rather see two rolls configured as A than one A and one B on the same dispenser.

1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

Definitely B.  And I do sometimes correct it if someone has mistakenly installed it as A.

Based on the feedback here so far, B has got to be correct.  

The next question is: Do you think the situation illustrated in the first picture above is:

(C) A great attempt at providing a solution to both those who prefer (A) and those who prefer (B) - i.e. you can select from your chosen roll - OR

(D) a major issue because you would always want both rolls to be set the same, even if it weren't in your chosen style?

Personally I am with B and D.   I am just a little OCD and I find it a little "wrong" to have one roll one way and one the opposite.   Even though I would choose B all day long, I'd rather see two rolls configured as A than one A and one B on the same dispenser.

Hmm ... I'd say C. I'm cool with it really 🙂