At the football ground.

On 5/18/2022 at 6:02 AM, Louise87 said:

So I'm off to Wembley this Sunday to watch Wrexham in the FA trophy final. I'm guessing that none of the toilet doors will be broken in the gents. Out of interest do any of you have any suggestions for me when I go for a pee in the ground?

Hey! Firstly, sorry to hear about the result not quite going Wrexham’s way today, I hope you still had a good day out anyway!

More importantly, though - did you manage to indulge in any fun pissing, in the end? 😉

1 hour ago, Louise87 said:

So Wembly happened an has far has the football went didn't get the result that I wanted Wrexham lost 1.0. 

Had to go a few times whilst down there turns out that I had good reason to end up going into the gents has there wasn't many women's toilets there so all were really busy. The first time I went, I walked into the gents a few guys looked at me funny like what are you doing in here but I was desperate to pee so just walked in. Slightly nervous I thought sod it I'll leave door open I sat down an started to let it go I soon had an cpl of guys pop there head in this time I shuffled forward an spread my pussy open an started to pee on the floor giving them a full view  by time I finished there was 6 guys watching me. I sorted myself out then went to wash my hands one guy slapped my ass an said thanks u dirty bitch I'll keep an I out for you.

Thanks for telling us about it @Louise87. Sounds like a hugely risky and thrilling thing to have done! I hope you were OK with everything that happened, and felt safe ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Louise87 said:

Slightly nervous I thought sod it I'll leave door open I sat down an started to let it go I soon had an cpl of guys pop there head in this time I shuffled forward an spread my pussy open an started to pee on the floor giving them a full view  by time I finished there was 6 guys watching me. I sorted myself out then went to wash my hands one guy slapped my ass an said thanks u dirty bitch I'll keep an I out for you.

Thank you for the update, and I’m very pleased to hear there was some risky pissing that occurred in the end! And wait, so you just pissed on the floor from your position of being seated on the toilet? There’s not a sight I enjoy much more than that.. when a woman is quite literally sat right there on a toilet, and yet still opts to use the floor to piss on anyway! Very hot indeed. Did it leave much of a puddle? 

How did you feel about the guy calling you a dirty bitch? 😉 it seems he (rightly) very much enjoyed the spectacle! 

Assuming you’re heading to the playoff game at the weekend, hopefully you get to indulge in some more of the same, and with a Wrexham win to cap it off too! 

Brilliant @Louise87, although sorry the football result didn't go the way you wanted it to go.  I'm sure you will still remember the trip for the other reasons.  You are brave for putting on that show and it sounds like it was really appreciated.  I always think it unfair when ladies go in the gents, enjoy the view as they go past the urinals and then close the door on the stall to hide away.  Your brazen leaving it open is hot and then when you realised you had an audience, peeing on the floor was even hotter.   I assume that it was very obvious that the six people were there to enjoy the display.

You say you had to pee several times and that that was the first one.   What did you do for your other pees?   Did you repeat the trip to the gents?  Did you leave the door open again?  Or did the guy slapping your bum put you off?   I am hoping that you enjoyed having the audience but wonder whether the bum slap may have been a step further than you wanted.   Either way, would love to hear what else happened that day.  Maybe you also managed an outdoor pee on the way home?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thanks for telling us about it @Louise87. Sounds like a hugely risky and thrilling thing to have done! I hope you were OK with everything that happened, and felt safe ❤️

Your welcome yeah I was fine with everything thank you. I'll post the other two times later

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Brilliant @Louise87, although sorry the football result didn't go the way you wanted it to go.  I'm sure you will still remember the trip for the other reasons.  You are brave for putting on that show and it sounds like it was really appreciated.  I always think it unfair when ladies go in the gents, enjoy the view as they go past the urinals and then close the door on the stall to hide away.  Your brazen leaving it open is hot and then when you realised you had an audience, peeing on the floor was even hotter.   I assume that it was very obvious that the six people were there to enjoy the display.

You say you had to pee several times and that that was the first one.   What did you do for your other pees?   Did you repeat the trip to the gents?  Did you leave the door open again?  Or did the guy slapping your bum put you off?   I am hoping that you enjoyed having the audience but wonder whether the bum slap may have been a step further than you wanted.   Either way, would love to hear what else happened that day.  Maybe you also managed an outdoor pee on the way home?

I always have a cheeky look when I pass the urinals so I thought yeah I'm in your domain lol have a good look I think they all enjoyed the view anyway.

I'll post the other two occasions later X no didn't put me off at all quite liked it to be honest lol

• Love 3
7 hours ago, James_erased said:

Thank you for the update, and I’m very pleased to hear there was some risky pissing that occurred in the end! And wait, so you just pissed on the floor from your position of being seated on the toilet? There’s not a sight I enjoy much more than that.. when a woman is quite literally sat right there on a toilet, and yet still opts to use the floor to piss on anyway! Very hot indeed. Did it leave much of a puddle? 

How did you feel about the guy calling you a dirty bitch? 😉 it seems he (rightly) very much enjoyed the spectacle! 

Assuming you’re heading to the playoff game at the weekend, hopefully you get to indulge in some more of the same, and with a Wrexham win to cap it off too! 

Your welcome.xx. Yeah sat on toilet normally at first then saw them so shuffled forward so could per on floor. Yeah quite a puddle. Quite like it to be honest lol. Yes hopefully we beat Grimsby this Saturday

• Love 2
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@runningback - This post has zero connection with what you've written there - this is a thread about a lady member and fan of a 'soccer' club, but is more related to her experiences of being seen peeing in the gents toilet. 

👆🏼

Furthermore, the actual chance of professional footballers playing with a full bladder is as good as zero anyway - it’d be nothing but a hindrance to their performance. 

I was cheered for Wrexham so we can let our Louise loose on London stadium for the final. Peeing on London Stadium is no more than every West Ham fans wants to do to it lol. Not to be. Wrexham must have been worst team to support for the last few weeks. Hope you not in a pit of despair Louise. Reassuring butt slaps to you

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 11:17 PM, Louise87 said:

So Wembly happened an has far has the football went didn't get the result that I wanted Wrexham lost 1.0. 

Had to go a few times whilst down there turns out that I had good reason to end up going into the gents has there wasn't many women's toilets there so all were really busy. The first time I went, I walked into the gents a few guys looked at me funny like what are you doing in here but I was desperate to pee so just walked in. Slightly nervous I thought sod it I'll leave door open I sat down an started to let it go I soon had an cpl of guys pop there head in this time I shuffled forward an spread my pussy open an started to pee on the floor giving them a full view  by time I finished there was 6 guys watching me. I sorted myself out then went to wash my hands one guy slapped my ass an said thanks u dirty bitch I'll keep an I out for you.

That sounds really hot, how much did you pee on the floor? 

Do you think you can pee in a urinal? that would be epic