At the football ground.

4 minutes ago, Bigpiss1189 said:

That’s a great story and you women should feel comfortable enough to use the cubicles in mens toilets if I am out and see big que for women’s I will just pee somewhere else so they can use mens 

Thanks xxx

50 minutes ago, Louise87 said:

At a recent match at my local football team Wrexham FC I usually don't pee at the game as toilets are alway busy but I had a few drinks before the kickoff and at about 20 minutes in I couldn't hold it so got up went to the women's toilet an all cubicles were in use, so I went to the gents to use the cubicle in there. I rushed in an thankfully one was empty so I went it found the lock was broke but had to go so left the door open a pulled my jeans down an sat on toilet and let it go. I looked up an saw a few men were stood watching me so I sat back an kept pissing an let them have a good view. I finished my pee wiped myself up an pulled up my jeans as I was washing my hands one of the guys said thanks for the view hun that's on for the wank bank. I laughed and returned to my seat. 

Super hot and well done you, I admire your gumption to continue and let them watch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice, i like that combination of the necessity to go for a pee and the little(or rather huge) teasing you gave those guys just along the way without any overthinking. Great!

Would definitely be a nice occurence during the break of a game and, if this happened regularly, a good reason for some guys to buy more tickets and visit the stadium more often. Sadly i never encountered something similar during any stadium visits across europe.

BTW...The AFC Wrexham? Good job securing first place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Remi said:

Nice, i like that combination of the necessity to go for a pee and the little(or rather huge) teasing you gave those guys just along the way without any overthinking. Great!

Would definitely be a nice occurence during the break of a game and, if this happened regularly, a good reason for some guys to buy more tickets and visit the stadium more often. Sadly i never encountered something similar during any stadium visits across europe.

BTW...The AFC Wrexham? Good job securing first place.

Might consider making it a regular visit when I go to the matches lol. Yeah it is that Wrexham thanks it was a really good match today xx

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Louise87 said:

At a recent match at my local football team Wrexham FC I usually don't pee at the game as toilets are alway busy but I had a few drinks before the kickoff and at about 20 minutes in I couldn't hold it so got up went to the women's toilet an all cubicles were in use, so I went to the gents to use the cubicle in there. I rushed in an thankfully one was empty so I went it found the lock was broke but had to go so left the door open a pulled my jeans down an sat on toilet and let it go. I looked up an saw a few men were stood watching me so I sat back an kept pissing an let them have a good view. I finished my pee wiped myself up an pulled up my jeans as I was washing my hands one of the guys said thanks for the view hun that's on for the wank bank. I laughed and returned to my seat. 

Nice account Louise. Wish I had been one of those fellas watching you hun 💦😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That is absolutely brilliant @Louise87.  So good that you didn't worry about the broken lock and didn't try to hold the door shut with your foot or bag or whatever but just worried about peeing.  I assume that it wasn't done to create a show but more out of pure need and then when you realised that you had an appreciative audience you thought you would make their day.   That is where you shine out - so many other girls would be embarrassed or shout at the onlookers not to watch (even though they are the mens!) but you took it in your stride and let them enjoy the view.  After all, you were in front of complete strangers and probably wouldn't see them again, so everyone is a winner here.   

I have seen ladies go into the gents but they always lock themselves away in the cubicles, which I think is rather unfair when they often enjoy a sneaky peek at the men using the urinals.

As for @gldenwetgoose's comment on the use of "wank bank", that is a term I used to hear when I lived in the North, but haven't heard it in ages either.   However, it was good that the guy admitted to you that he was going to keep that memory and hopefully you will also be happy knowing that you made others happy.

Yeah just had a need to pee then by the time I realized door was open I just thought sod it have a proper look. Yeah I was happy that he admitted to me. Thanks for taking the time to read an reply xxx

• Like 2

So I'm off to Wembley this Sunday to watch Wrexham in the FA trophy final. I'm guessing that none of the toilet doors will be broken in the gents. Out of interest do any of you have any suggestions for me when I go for a pee in the ground?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Louise87 said:

So I'm off to Wembley this Sunday to watch Wrexham in the FA trophy final. I'm guessing that none of the toilet doors will be broken in the gents. Out of interest do any of you have any suggestions for me when I go for a pee in the ground?

Good luck to Wrexham! Can't help you with any Wembley-specific suggestions, so I guess unless you are *very* daring and pee in your seat (blaming the puddle on a drink spillage) options might be limited. But I'm sure others will have a better imagination than I have this morning!

• Like 1

Similarly I can’t help with specific Wembley advice - but given it’s a final, if it’s an edge of the seat match is there an argument (excuse) that you were absolutely bursting because you couldn’t bear to miss a moment of the action (and I’m guessing given the size of the stadium it may be further than expected to reach the ladies’ ) ???

• Like 2
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Similarly I can’t help with specific Wembley advice - but given it’s a final, if it’s an edge of the seat match is there an argument (excuse) that you were absolutely bursting because you couldn’t bear to miss a moment of the action (and I’m guessing given the size of the stadium it may be further than expected to reach the ladies’ ) ???

Thanks for the suggestions from you both @Kupar @gldenwetgoose I'll think about that one and see if any others come up with anything xxx

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Louise87 said:

Stay in your seat, do it in a cup, let someone have a drink

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Louise87 said:

Wembley is probably less likely to have broken locks on the toilet doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go in the gents and simply pretend otherwise, does it? 😉 If you’re thinking of a more ‘naughty’ (non-toilet) piss, then all I can suggest is maybe on the concourse itself is potentially liable for beer etc being spilt on the floor, so potential scope for doing it where you’re stood and having your puddle simply blend in with the already wet floor!

(Ps. I’m a Woking fan myself - apologies for the 2-1 a few weeks back; hopefully you at least found somewhere exciting to piss if you made it down here for the game!)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, James_erased said:

Wembley is probably less likely to have broken locks on the toilet doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go in the gents and simply pretend otherwise, does it? 😉 If you’re thinking of a more ‘naughty’ (non-toilet) piss, then all I can suggest is maybe on the concourse itself is potentially liable for beer etc being spilt on the floor, so potential scope for doing it where you’re stood and having your puddle simply blend in with the already wet floor!

(Ps. I’m a Woking fan myself - apologies for the 2-1 a few weeks back; hopefully you at least found somewhere exciting to piss if you made it down here for the game!)

the concourse is a good idea thanks I shall see what I can do. I might go gents and just leave the door ope. We will see what I can get away with. 

Hmm yeah wasn't very happy with that result especially has Stockport list as well maybe if we play you next season (hopefully nit an we win play offs) I get a ticket in the home end

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Louise87 said:

the concourse is a good idea thanks I shall see what I can do. I might go gents and just leave the door ope. We will see what I can get away with. 

Hmm yeah wasn't very happy with that result especially has Stockport list as well maybe if we play you next season (hopefully nit an we win play offs) I get a ticket in the home end

Hopefully the concourse is fairly packed and you can have that work to your advantage, as your lower half would largely be hidden from view! That said, it’d still be pretty bold and so would depend on how brave you were feeling. I can guarantee the men wouldn’t bat an eyelid at you using the gents again - in fact, I’m sure it’d brighten their day out for most! 

Yeah, I think you’ll be most likely to win the playoffs and go up - if not, then more opportunities broken toilet locks in the mens toilets of the national league grounds! I’d only be too happy to give you a tour of them at Kingfield, if you were to go in the home end 🌚

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Hopefully the concourse is fairly packed and you can have that work to your advantage, as your lower half would largely be hidden from view! That said, it’d still be pretty bold and so would depend on how brave you were feeling. I can guarantee the men wouldn’t bat an eyelid at you using the gents again - in fact, I’m sure it’d brighten their day out for most! 

Yeah, I think you’ll be most likely to win the playoffs and go up - if not, then more opportunities broken toilet locks in the mens toilets of the national league grounds! I’d only be too happy to give you a tour of them at Kingfield, if you were to go in the home end 🌚

with an offer like that I might take a trip to Kingfield anyway even if we do go up

• Love 1

Not much use for specific knowledge as I have never been to a football match, let alone one at Wembley - although I have been to Wembley arena.

I would guess that there will be more men than women at the match, so probably the ladies toilets won’t be too badly queued up, but you could still pretend there was a queue and use the gents and just not bother closing the cubicle door.

Alternatively, as others have said, go in the stands towards the end of a half.  If you wear a skirt you can simply shuffle to the front of your seat and let it flow.

Don’t discount the options after leaving the ground either.   There will be 1000s of people leaving at once and it won’t be surprising to find that everyone needs to pee before heading home.  Therefore a pee in the car parks or by the underground station would be a fantastic opportunity with lots of people around - you won’t be the only one and I am sure the guys will enjoy the view.

After an event at Wembley Arena I caught a woman just doing her belt up after peeing next to her car in the multi storey car park and there were far fewer people there for that event.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Not much use for specific knowledge as I have never been to a football match, let alone one at Wembley - although I have been to Wembley arena.

I would guess that there will be more men than women at the match, so probably the ladies toilets won’t be too badly queued up, but you could still pretend there was a queue and use the gents and just not bother closing the cubicle door.

Alternatively, as others have said, go in the stands towards the end of a half.  If you wear a skirt you can simply shuffle to the front of your seat and let it flow.

Don’t discount the options after leaving the ground either.   There will be 1000s of people leaving at once and it won’t be surprising to find that everyone needs to pee before heading home.  Therefore a pee in the car parks or by the underground station would be a fantastic opportunity with lots of people around - you won’t be the only one and I am sure the guys will enjoy the view.

After an event at Wembley Arena I caught a woman just doing her belt up after peeing next to her car in the multi storey car park and there were far fewer people there for that event.

Thanks Hun some cracking ideas I'm sure I'll be doing at least one of them x

• Like 2