If you had to pee through your underwear for a day?

Imagine someone sets you a challenge. You must pee through your underwear for a whole day. No pulling them down, no changing them. Just wetting every time your poor bladder needs relief.

What type of underwear would you pick, and why?

I'd pick my favourite sports style boxer briefs like these! 😄

You'll have to think of how much they absorb, how fast they dry, how comfortable they are when wet. 😛  

briefs.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Imagine someone sets you a challenge. You must pee through your underwear for a whole day. No pulling them down, no changing them. Just wetting every time your poor bladder needs relief.

You'll have to think of how much they absorb, how fast they dry, how comfortable they are when wet. 😛

briefs.JPG

They look great for wetting, might have to get some and try

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Yeah but imagine this is hypothetical 😄

Then that's all I would wear all day, just tight boxers like what you posted. I'd be sat in my kitchen or garden all day so the clean up would be easy lol. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

gosh. there's just so many options though. 🤔

i do kinda agree with sophie that lace is a great choice. and have, in the past, done just that. 

but, for the purpose of the topic, i think i would actually go with a microfiber bikini. being able to feel them become wet is always fun, but they would breathe and dry quickly too, so hopefully keeping things discreet longer.

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I did that kind of thing before, even when I was younger, when my parents were away. Now that I live alone, I am less restricted to find a suitable time for it 😈

I think, it is an awesome feeling knowing that anytime you start feeling cold, you just let out what your bladder collected before and you are warm again 😄

On 5/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

briefs.JPG

looking great!