Unexpected and delightful garden pee time together

Wonderful - and please pass on to K in the politest and most respectful terms our appreciation for her willingness to partake and to allow it's sharing.

We are all blessed, although obviously nowhere as much as you.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

@mickymoist, @gldenwetgoose, @LovesToWet - thanks guys. I'll pass your appreciation on to K. I think she realises how easy it is to please me and that's the main reason she's doing things for me more, but I know she's having fun too and also is flattered by the compliments that come her way when I post about the experiences we have. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

That fine line between her seeing us as a civilised, encouraging group of people of genuine friends who happen to have an unusual interest - versus seeing a bunch of insatiable piss obsessed freaks. 

You are absolutely spot on there Goose. Thank you all for being the former, and especially you and the other mods for keeping the site the way it is xx

• Love 1

Love this! You and I are in very similar situations that Mrs A also doesn’t pee outside often, but she can get in the mood and surprise me out of the blue.   I have one recent instance to report which I will do when I get time.

Sounds like you had a great time and K knows that something relatively simple, but which she wouldn’t normally do triggers all sorts of emotions in you and probably leads to an improved time of fun in the bedroom afterwards. 

Thanks very much to K for allowing the sharing. She spoils you and us definitely.    I know that Mrs A would never allow sharing of pictures of her in such an obliging situation!  

• Thanks 1
On 5/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, Kupar said:

This evening, K and I got some unexpected time together because our daughter (who is visiting for a couple of days) was going out for the evening. K wanted to take he opportunity to get physical, and to get in the mood we we drank stiff G&Ts while catching up with a TV programme from earlier in the week. When it finished, she looked at me and said – out of the blue – “I need a wee. Do you want me to go in the toilet or …?”

I looked at her. This is quite out of character (or at least, a very rare occurrence). And to be honest it took me completely by surprise – but a lovely surprise!

The conversation went like this: “Outside? On the patio?” “OK – but I’m not weeing through my knickers this time – I’ll take them off and pull my skirt up.” “OK – that would be lovely – thank you!”

And that’s what she did. Knickers off and left on the floor. Garden shoes on. Outside and round the corner to the secluded part of the garden. One foot up on a chair. And then just letting it flow for around 30 seconds as I felt my cock straining in my pants. She was even happy for me to take a photo or two!

And while her stream partly ran down her leg and partly fell straight down on to the concrete paving stones, her beautiful laughing made the whole thing so much fun. She knows exactly which buttons to press – and as she will often point out, I am a man of very simple tastes who is easily pleased.

Despite attempting to avoid it, her skirt got a little wet – it’s in the wash already – her stream can be unpredictable and messy!

After she’d finished, I naturally had to add to the significant puddle myself, though I don’t think was K was particularly impressed with my efforts: “Is that all you can do?” "Have you ever tried peeing with an erection like this.” “Err … no!” I don't think there was anyone walking by on the street who could have heard what was going on, but it's not impossible I suppose.

And then after I promised I would empty a watering can over the affected area, rinse her shoes and wash her skirt, it was straight inside, and up the stairs to the bedroom like horny teenagers. Ridiculous, really, isn’t it? I love her so much.

(As ever, thanks to K for allowing me to share this account and the photo.)

Garden.jpg

OMG how sexy and such progress wow. 

• Love 1

That's a really great experience, I am very happy for you both. Thank her so much for sharing. We have just got back from 2 weeks in Scotland, not toilets for 2 weeks except No 2s so I'll write a bit when I get time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

That's a really great experience, I am very happy for you both. Thank her so much for sharing. We have just got back from 2 weeks in Scotland, not toilets for 2 weeks except No 2s so I'll write a bit when I get time.

Thank you - and ooh - looking forward to hearing all about it!