That was a fantastic experience - especially the way the one in the bushes by the tree turned out!

I have seen several bay to breakers photos and videos and it looks like it did used to be a fantastic place for pee lovers, however, there are also quite a few videos giving reports of the peeing in a negative light - residents not being amused for example - and it does seem like there has been a clamp down and more facilities provided in recent years so probably not as good as it used to be.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Havelock said:

@GWash17 99% of the people peeing are fully dressed or in costume. Its only a small % of the event that are naked. The event also sets a tone where people who would not usually pee in public, break the seal and do it. I've gone with mixed gender groups of friends where I had never seen the girls pee in public in other contexts or parties and they did it multiple times at Bay to Breakers because everyone was doing it and there were no other options. As a matter of fact going with a jovial mixed gender group is one of the best ways to see some amazing pee action. A couple years I went with groups of friends where one or more of the girls would say they needed to pee and the group would usually follow. Its very easy to get lost from your friends and even in the ear of mobile phones the system is often overloaded. Thus, we would all join in the pee. And when you are accompanying other girls to pee it usually defuses any concern when you encounter girls you don't know at a pee spot.

One year I went with a group of friends and I had a then new DSLR camera with a nice lens, so I was shooting many photos of our group. We were near a convenience store when some of the girls said they needed to pee and dragged us to the the convenience store parking lot and 3 vans parked along a wall. 3 of the girls pulled down their short shorts and started peeing between the vans. Being the group photographer I started taking photos in a very good natured and social way. The boys were peeing on the wall behind the vans. More of the girls in the group were peeing between the other vans who I also photographed.  But 2 girls in group did not have space to pee and waited for the boys to finish and started to squat by the wall where the boys had peed. As they were starting to squat a group of like a dozen girls dressed like nurses who turned out to be from a local university sorority arrived behind the vans looking to pee. They commented on me now photographing our friends about to pee. One of our friends told them I was our "official photog." I turned around with my very professional looking camera and said "strike a pose ladies" and played a part orally guiding them. It worked perfectly and they joined my two friends squatting in a row peeing.  It was a deluge on the pavement and they played to the camera as they were doing it. One brunette gave me a very sexy wide squat where I had a prefect view of her shaved crotch spurting pee far enough forward that it almost hit me and I had to step back between the vans. She gave me a mock sexy model face as her pee gushed forward and hit a parking block below the van. I was somewhat shocked this was all working but it did and I rolled with it. In retrospect our group was all cross dressing like cheerleaders in bright pink costumes and my tone might have made them think I was gay (I'm not) so that might have made them comfortable with it. 

I'd love to see those pictures on here some day...

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I doubt that being fully dressed up and with friends would stop someone peeing in public.   If toilets were limited and alcohol was flowing she may have peed outside at least once.

If she is someone you know well enough to converse with without seeming odd for contacting her out of the blue, it might be worth asking her about the experience - maybe just start with "I've often thought about going there, but I'm not sure I could cope with the crowds" and then maybe you could ask whether toilet facilities were a problem or whether there were plenty, maybe mention that you would be concerned that with drinking lots you would always be needing to pee and wouldn't want to spend all the time queuing up.  That might be enough for her to tell you whether there were loads or if you are lucky she might respond with something that says there weren't enough toilets and that she ended up squatting.    Just see how it goes.  

Well, it's already over (i.e. her story about it on Instagram has expired), and I don't know her that well, so just messaging her out of the blue and asking about her pee (or even the more indirect approach you propose here) would just seem weird

7 hours ago, GWash17 said:

Well, it's already over (i.e. her story about it on Instagram has expired), and I don't know her that well, so just messaging her out of the blue and asking about her pee (or even the more indirect approach you propose here) would just seem weird

Yes, unfortunately, if you don't react instantly then it would seem out of the blue and inappropriate.  Ah well, you will just have to imagine what she may have done.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Havelock said:

Unfortunately some of those photos have girls that I know. I may try to dig out some of the ones that don't.  

Censor the faces out.

• Agree 2
On 5/16/2022 at 2:22 PM, Havelock said:

@GWash17 99% of the people peeing are fully dressed or in costume. Its only a small % of the event that are naked. The event also sets a tone where people who would not usually pee in public, break the seal and do it. I've gone with mixed gender groups of friends where I had never seen the girls pee in public in other contexts or parties and they did it multiple times at Bay to Breakers because everyone was doing it and there were no other options. As a matter of fact going with a jovial mixed gender group is one of the best ways to see some amazing pee action. A couple years I went with groups of friends where one or more of the girls would say they needed to pee and the group would usually follow. Its very easy to get lost from your friends and even in the ear of mobile phones the system is often overloaded. Thus, we would all join in the pee. And when you are accompanying other girls to pee it usually defuses any concern when you encounter girls you don't know at a pee spot.

One year I went with a group of friends and I had a then new DSLR camera with a nice lens, so I was shooting many photos of our group. We were near a convenience store when some of the girls said they needed to pee and dragged us to the the convenience store parking lot and 3 vans parked along a wall. 3 of the girls pulled down their short shorts and started peeing between the vans. Being the group photographer I started taking photos in a very good natured and social way. The boys were peeing on the wall behind the vans. More of the girls in the group were peeing between the other vans who I also photographed.  But 2 girls in group did not have space to pee and waited for the boys to finish and started to squat by the wall where the boys had peed. As they were starting to squat a group of like a dozen girls dressed like nurses who turned out to be from a local university sorority arrived behind the vans looking to pee. They commented on me now photographing our friends about to pee. One of our friends told them I was our "official photog." I turned around with my very professional looking camera and said "strike a pose ladies" and played a part orally guiding them. It worked perfectly and they joined my two friends squatting in a row peeing.  It was a deluge on the pavement and they played to the camera as they were doing it. One brunette gave me a very sexy wide squat where I had a prefect view of her shaved crotch spurting pee far enough forward that it almost hit me and I had to step back between the vans. She gave me a mock sexy model face as her pee gushed forward and hit a parking block below the van. I was somewhat shocked this was all working but it did and I rolled with it. In retrospect our group was all cross dressing like cheerleaders in bright pink costumes and my tone might have made them think I was gay (I'm not) so that might have made them comfortable with it. 

It is very impressive when they pee so far out in front of them, would love to see the pics, sounds amazing. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now guys, let's get back to our normal respectful principles here - @Havelock has recounted a wonderful experience and now he's gettign harrassed with comments to post the pictures, blur out the faces...

These are his friends and people who are respected.  Even if faces were blurred, once a picture is on the net it's probably there forever. From this site they could easily be shared onwards, could even become one of those images we see everywhere.  And then all it takes is a friend of a friend to see it, and word to get around.  Instantly a complete betrayal of trust is exposed.  Face blurred or not, people could still recognise that as the photo of them peeing that @Havelock took.

It's a wonderful account of a wonderful event - let's just enjoy the description and leave it at that.

He shouldn't be pressured to post them if he doesn't want to, but it's fine to ask once, respectfully, like I did.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, GWash17 said:

He shouldn't be pressured to post them if he doesn't want to, but it's fine to ask once, respectfully, like I did.

Absolutely nothing wrong with saying 'I'd love the see the pictures'  as you did @GWash17 - that's fine on it's own, it's a statement of your own enjoyment of the subject.  And personal opinion.

It's just after @Havelock has explained why it's not going to happen that should have been the end of the matter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with saying 'I'd love the see the pictures'  as you did @GWash17 - that's fine on it's own, it's a statement of your own enjoyment of the subject.  And personal opinion.

It's just after @Havelock has explained why it's not going to happen that should have been the end of the matter.

To be fair, he did say he might try to dig out some photos that don't have people he knows in them.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

TBH, I doubt that anyone would recognize their naked body if it was posted online with their face cropped out or blurred out. I know I wouldn't.

I understand why Havelock wouldn't want to, but tbh, if I hadn't seen a pic of my dick beforehand (say a girl I hooked up with took it and never showed me, and then she posted it online), I would never ever recognize it is my dick.

• 11 months later...