Walked in on female friend peeing.

I once walked in on a relative who was staying with us.  I  thought everyone was out and I  was on my own in the house so as I approached the bathroom I was already unzipped and my jeans pulled open. I was intending to pee in the sink so I  already had my cock out also. As I  entered the bathroom  I was stunned to see this relative sitting there peeing. Her knickers around her ankles and her legs slightly apart and me standing there with my cock in my hand. There was a lot of bluster from me and apologising  as I  started to back out but she seemed quite relaxed about it. After when she came out I apologised again  but she told me it was nothing to worry about and anyway she enjoyed the view. I  still  bushed even then.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I walked in on my boyfriends dad a couple of times. I used to stay late at my boyfriends, we’d be in his bedroom and his parents went to. Ed and the house would be dark. I needed to pee so went out of his bedroom, corridor was dark, bathroom door was ajar and dark inside. So I pushed the door open and went in to see his dad sat in the toilet, boxers round ankles and peeing! I was pretty horrified and apologise and quickly ran back to my boyfriends room and pretty promptly went home 🤣 why would he pee in the dark with the door open?! Especially when he knew they had company!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I walked in on my boyfriends dad a couple of times. I used to stay late at my boyfriends, we’d be in his bedroom and his parents went to. Ed and the house would be dark. I needed to pee so went out of his bedroom, corridor was dark, bathroom door was ajar and dark inside. So I pushed the door open and went in to see his dad sat in the toilet, boxers round ankles and peeing! I was pretty horrified and apologise and quickly ran back to my boyfriends room and pretty promptly went home 🤣 why would he pee in the dark with the door open?! Especially when he knew they had company!! Lol

Maybe he didn't want to disturb anyone,  don't read to much into it and just think of it as a happy accident 

16 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

why would he pee in the dark with the door open?! Especially when he knew they had company!! Lol

Probably what he does most nights.  I do the same.  I don’t turn the lights on because it wakes me up and I want to go back to sleep.  I don’t shut the door because that makes a noise and would wake my wife.  I sit because it is easy to aim in the dark and makes less noise peeing sitting onto the porcelain rather than a torrent from 3 feet up in the air thundering into the water.  The main difference is that I don’t lowers my shorts and instead just move them to the side and pee out of the leg aperture.

If there are guests in the house we tend to use the protocol that we leave the door fairly wide open when nobody is in, but set it just ajar if there is someone in there.  However typically the chances of someone else needing to use the toilet at the same time in the night is pretty slim.   Besides, I quite like the risk of possibly being discovered and as it is dark, nobody is going to see much (unless they turn the light on of course!)

• Agree 3
On 5/7/2022 at 7:09 AM, WaterboyUk said:

Maybe he didn't want to disturb anyone,  don't read to much into it and just think of it as a happy accident 

I wasn’t reading anything into it, I’m sure he does it all the time. I just thought it was dumb 🤣 I shut and lock the door even when I’m home alone lol

12 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I wasn’t reading anything into it, I’m sure he does it all the time. I just thought it was dumb 🤣 I shut and lock the door even when I’m home alone lol

I'm sure you're right, probably does do it all the time and it was a bit dumb of him and he should have been more cautious.  Maybe he will in the future or should be. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 8:43 PM, Peewee123 said:

pretty promptly went home 🤣 why would he pee in the dark with the door open?!

Peeing in darkness helps to keep on your sleeping afterwards... as simple as that

• Like 1
On 5/27/2022 at 3:29 AM, A_AShes said:

Peeing in darkness helps to keep on your sleeping afterwards... as simple as that

I have one of those motion activated LEDs on the toilet set to red so as not to disturb my eyes at night 🙂

• Like 2