most public place you peed?

I am fairly sure that there are plenty of threads where people have answered this, but I can't find it at the moment.   

I've peed so many public places that it is difficult to decide on one.   Multi Storey Car parks, Telephone boxes, alleys, laybys, beaches, on the pavement on a street (when quiet), hotel corridors, and so on.

On the pavement outside a restaurant full of people.  I was walking home from a pub crawl and just lost control.  Started peeing my jeans so whipped it out as quick as I could.  It came out spraying and since the road looked pretty empty I just let it go ... then I noticed the huge window full of diners about 10 feet to my left.  Oops 😂😂

• Hot 1
Its hard to identify an absolute best. The first bold pee I can remember was while spending the summer with my family in Germany. I had realized that europe and Germany was more open to pubic peeing than the US, especially if you were younger. I decided to experiment with pushing that limit. I had a bicycle and would bike around the town and to nearby forest paths. The bike path ran by a busy public swimming pool. I knew that kids peeing in the bushes by the pool was common. So I stopped my bike at a wire fence with an unobstructed view of the pool. I took out my penis and began peeing through the fence in view of at least 50 people. No one said anything. I then decided to keep doing it. I found a busy bike path near a university and would pee just off the path in full view of everyone etc..

In college I loved peeing at frat parties. I would go out in the back yard, with my back to most of the party but still clearly visible and just pee, which usually started a trend of other people peeing.

The absolute best is probably Bay to Breakers in SF,  but that deserves its own thread...
  • Like 1

I pee years ago in the bar parking lot. I was desperate and I need to pee badly for a few hours. I  pee on sand years ago. It was after I got off boat drinking beers on boat need to pee bad and no toilet on boat.