Do I Look like a Pee Pee Girl?

I didn't know there was a certain pee pee girl look! 

But, yeah, now that you mention it. 🤣 (Of course, I have a very vivid imagination!)

46 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Apparently my job is full of piss fetishists!

Based on personal observations, I'm pretty sure they're a lot more common than you might think.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I have a feeling we're more common than most would think.  But, we are still a Victorian nation (the US at least) with Victorian values and on top of everything else, a fearful reaction to anything that happens in the bathroom.   In other words, we're still in the closet.  And we need to come out of the closet.  That's why I use a real picture of myself as my profile picture.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

First of all, I know not everyone has seen my face but if you have please feel free to answer the question 🤣 if not, hold on. It becomes relevant later. 

I had another interaction with a coworker tonight that involved the fetish, and it was so funny. I felt like I was being called out on the sales floor!

This is my go-to guy to bother at work; we will call him K. We like to laugh and play together and I was helping him fix his section tonight when we got to talking about kinks and fetishes our exes had. Mine in particular had a foot fetish (it wasn't for me and i under no circumstances am one to kink shame, but this guy was so toxic i dont care to be civil about what he liked) and we laughed about it. K said "what about you. Do you have any weird kinks?" I laughed and said no, that I was a vanilla person with nothing extraordinary that makes me tick (lies, obviously) and K hit me with "Well, you look like a pee pee girl. Are you into Golden Showers?" I didn't even get a chance to see his reaction. I felt my face turn bright red and I looked away as quick as I could. 

I am a shy girl. Having someone guess my strongest fetish in one go really threw me through a loop and I just started laughing.  This in turn made K laugh and he asked me to answer. The only thing I could choke out was "No! Do you?" He shook his head a bit, then told me he definitely would not mind receiving a golden shower from me 😆 again, I was flustered af and didn't know what to think. I even played stupid and asked how a girl would even give a golden shower and he demonstrated, said he's sit between my feet and everything! That was definitely one foe the books. 

I would have had the same reaction. Maybe in time you will feel less embarrassed and admit he guessed right. Could lead to some fun

• Agree 1

First, what an amazing thing to happen! I suspect that he might have had his suspicions confirmed by your reaction lol. 

Second, do you look like a 'pee pee girl'? I don't think so necessarily, but I think you might look like someone with fetishes of some kind. The lovely naughty smile maybe says 'fetish girl'?!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've never seen your face (though I'd love to put a face on our chats ... and I'd obviously share mine in return) and I don't know what a pee pee girl looks like so ... yeah, you look like a pee pee girl 😎😂

Great story.   I imagine most people would struggle if hit with something like that.  Could be interesting avenues to explore if you're inclined to take up the offer.  Wish I worked at your place ... no sign of pee fetishes at my office, sadly. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I think he was talking more about his likes and he just happened to touch on yours too!

We all look different and he was making your face part of his fantasy, in my opinion.

If he is that obnoxious then you were right to walk away as you did.

The worry is he will keep hitting on you at work so have a firm and definite put down for him.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

If he is that obnoxious then you were right to walk away as you did.

The worry is he will keep hitting on you at work so have a firm and definite put down for him.

I think the obnoxious one is @bacardi's ex, and she likes her work colleague - but I'm sure she'll tell us if I'm wrong.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

I think the obnoxious one is @bacardi's ex, and she likes her work colleague - but I'm sure she'll tell us if I'm wrong.

Yeah no worries at all guys! K and I are really great friends and I didn't take what it was as harassment. It was all just jokes! And, tbh, if I wasn't married already I might have taken the opportunity even tho I'm not really into giving golden showers 👀 I would at least be able to say I was able to indulge in our fetish for once lol.

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1

I guess it’s far easier and safer to say ‘I reckon you might be into pee play?’ than for him to say ‘I’ve got a confession, I’m really into pee and I’d love to play with you’. 

If you say ‘Ewww no’ then he’s given nothing away himself, so no risk of workplace rumours spreading about. 

If you blush and stay quiet, then he’s perhaps read your poker hand and if you conform to him, we’ll he’ll think it’s his birthday and Christmas all rolled into one. 

I guess one possible approach is the very innocent ‘what do you mean…?’

(I don’t know about having a pee pee face, perhaps just a cheeky glint in your eye, a cute smile and other body language signs like an irreverent attitude towards management and work rules could make him think you’re not so vanilla. Then the question is what non-vanilla flavour.   If he’s ever heard you make comments about using the restroom, or holding off from doing, or being desperate during your shift - well, we’re all extra tuned to ears open in those sort of cases). 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

(I don’t know about having a pee pee face, perhaps just a cheeky glint in your eye, a cute smile and other body language signs like an irreverent attitude towards management and work rules could make him think you’re not so vanilla.

You flatter me anymore you will spoil me, Goose 🥰

I dont often talk about my bathroom habits because I am so used to holding my pee my whole shift. A few of my coworkers will tho, which doesn't bother me. Idk about K tho. We just play around and be silly together lol.

He has given me the once off "I'd have sex with you if you weren't married" before, and he is 20 years older than I am so he is just my type. But at the same time he is real respectful of me and my boundaries. I don't expect him to bring it up again unless he's gonna report me for sexual harassment or something 🤣

• Like 4

Maybe he secretly wants you to give him a golden shower?  But I am curious, just what does a pee pee girl look like?  Apart from hgv aving a permanently wet crotch, that is....

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Maybe he secretly wants you to give him a golden shower?  But I am curious, just what does a pee pee girl look like?  Apart from hgv aving a permanently wet crotch, that is....

Well, my crotch is not permanently wet because I am not into wetting, but apparently "pee pee girls" look like me, and I consider myself to be an average person lmao. 

One a more serious note: I have seen pictures of a lot of people from here (only the ones who have been willing to share!) and I am always truly stunned to see how normal we all are. I guess I was made to feel like such an outsider with my fetish that when I surrounded myself with the very normal and extraordinary people of the forum it was nice to see I fit in along with everyone else! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

One a more serious note: I have seen pictures of a lot of people from here (only the ones who have been willing to share!) and I am always truly stunned to see how normal we all are.

I assume you think I look normal!!!!

Just goes to show, looks can be deceiving.

8 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I assume you think I look normal!!!!

Just goes to show, looks can be deceiving.

🤨🤨🤨🤨 I don't know how to answer this lol.

• Haha 1

I also don't know what a Pee Pee Girl looks like...  and I don't have any single pre-conceptions of what they should like.

I do however fairly often see a random girl in the street (or any other public place) and wonder if they are?  Obviously it'd be a million-to-one that I ever found out they were, but I can wonder. Right ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/1/2022 at 9:28 PM, Bacardi said:

First of all, I know not everyone has seen my face but if you have please feel free to answer the question 🤣 if not, hold on. It becomes relevant later. 

I had another interaction with a coworker tonight that involved the fetish, and it was so funny. I felt like I was being called out on the sales floor!

This is my go-to guy to bother at work; we will call him K. We like to laugh and play together and I was helping him fix his section tonight when we got to talking about kinks and fetishes our exes had. Mine in particular had a foot fetish (it wasn't for me and i under no circumstances am one to kink shame, but this guy was so toxic i dont care to be civil about what he liked) and we laughed about it. K said "what about you. Do you have any weird kinks?" I laughed and said no, that I was a vanilla person with nothing extraordinary that makes me tick (lies, obviously) and K hit me with "Well, you look like a pee pee girl. Are you into Golden Showers?" I didn't even get a chance to see his reaction. I felt my face turn bright red and I looked away as quick as I could. 

I am a shy girl. Having someone guess my strongest fetish in one go really threw me through a loop and I just started laughing.  This in turn made K laugh and he asked me to answer. The only thing I could choke out was "No! Do you?" He shook his head a bit, then told me he definitely would not mind receiving a golden shower from me 😆 again, I was flustered af and didn't know what to think. I even played stupid and asked how a girl would even give a golden shower and he demonstrated, said he's sit between my feet and everything! That was definitely one foe the books. 

Nah, K definitely wants a golden shower. not kidding. its the fact that he gave the demo. that is a level beyond joke and something you do when you are actually into it. I mean, I say go for it. just make it clear its like a one time fuck. but im a bad influence

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I also don't know what a Pee Pee Girl looks like...  and I don't have any single pre-conceptions of what they should like.

I do however fairly often see a random girl in the street (or any other public place) and wonder if they are?  Obviously it'd be a million-to-one that I ever found out they were, but I can wonder. Right ?

I have similar thoughts, usually based on what they are wearing. If I see a woman in a nice tight if jeans often think they would look great wetting them. Nothing to do with her face so like you, I don't know what a pee pee face looks like

• Agree 1