The 4 Simmons Siblings on a Road Trip

• 3 weeks later...

Epilogue 1

The bottle's future

George's mood has been down for the whole drive. His parents forced him to come to the cabin in the forest over the summer vacation. While his friends would enjoy partying and drinking at his hometown he was gonna be wasting his time with his parents in a boring forest. 

Besides of this they have been already driving for a few hours in the hot sun without a working a/c system and  nothing to drink for a few hours. George has a special liking for apple juice. So he was more pissed when the gas station had just water, anyways after this heat water will do too. 

But when George reentered the car a suprise waited for him. A full bottle of apple juice was still in the drink holder of the car which he must have overlooked earlier. Of course it had been warm after all this time in the heat, but it is still better than water for George. So he opened the bottle and took two large gulps off the bottle. He didn't expect the taste to change that much when it was warm. But as he said, still better than just water. So he took one last sip from the warm golden juice and kept the rest of it for later.

Wet dreams

Finally some rest. After driving for 7 hours straight I can rest. So we drove in some big parking spot , then rolled our windows down to avoid turning our car into a sauna while sleeping and eventually could sleep. My buddy even brought pillows with him to sleep in the car. 

I immediatly fall to sleep but it only felt like I closed my eyes for a second until what happened next. Actuallly like 30 minutes passed but it was enough for my day to be ruined. At least I had to act like it was ruined even though I was dreaming about this for years.

The only thing I remeber was getting thrown out of my sleep because of some warm water.  I looked out of the window and saw a cute girl with a bucket in the passing car. I heard womens' laughter fade away along with the car. It completly drenched me. My shirt, my hair my face. I even had to cough  ecause some of it has fallen into my mouth while I was sleeping. When I slowly realized  what happened I felt a salty taste in my mouth. And the smell was so... Could this be? I read about this on websites and have been looking forward for this for so long. But I would never have thought it would happen this way. 

I was showered by some girl's piss!

When everyone woke up by the noise I obviously had to act disgusted but until they all were able to realize what was happening I enjoyed the moment and rested my head back into the piss soaked pillow. 

• Hot 4

I love the way the girls intentionally look for ways to enjoy themselves at others' expense. Brazen, shameless, and excited at the prospect of peeing all over someplace that has just been cleaned -- my kind of girls 😉 Can't wait to see what they're up to next.

Oh, and the epilogues were lots of fun too! Really fun to see how the girls' fun becomes someone else's problem.

• Agree 3