Bathroom golden showers on the floor

11 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Really pleased that you've got someone to share your kink with, even if it's just ever so often

Thanks - I know how lucky I am. I can't really believe it, really!

• Like 3

I'm not all that sure if I'm mad at you for being able to experience what is my ultimate pee fantasy, happy that you shared the hot photos, or feeling really pleased for you that you got to enjoy a great experience.  You are one lucky guy!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I'm not all that sure if I'm mad at you for being able to experience what is my ultimate pee fantasy, happy that you shared the hot photos, or feeling really pleased for you that you got to enjoy a great experience.  You are one lucky guy!

Haha! All those emotions are fine with me 🙂

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

I love this for you guys ! Makes me happy for you and jealous of you!

Thank you! Hope you get chances to have the same sort of fun Foxy 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chelseastorm said:

This was so hot. Very jealous. I think the best part is you almost look like the guy I've started seeing who I found out is also into piss, so definitely used that to enjoy myself.

Feel free to use me in whatever way you like Chelsea 😉 

First, you are a lucky guy.  I can only see your wife from the waist down but she looks like exactly the slim, sexy type I like.  Instant jealousy that this beautiful lady also peed on you.  Kudos to you, my-friend.

Second, even more kudos that she let you take pictures and share them.  You have officially fucked up my life.  I will always be jealous of you.  Thanks for nothing. 😎 (Just kidding, obviously)

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

First, you are a lucky guy.  I can only see your wife from the waist down but she looks like exactly the slim, sexy type I like.  Instant jealousy that this beautiful lady also peed on you.  Kudos to you, my-friend.

Second, even more kudos that she let you take pictures and share them.  You have officially fucked up my life.  I will always be jealous of you.  Thanks for nothing. 😎 (Just kidding, obviously)

I'm really sorry ... I'll try not to do it again 😉