Accidental naughty public pee

Sometimes, it's not what happened but what might have happened that really makes for a special memory.  It's easy to imagine a thousand ways it could have played out ... and therein lie the images that bring us to the edge and beyond when we think back.

Thanks for sharing 

I had a similar thing over the weekend.  I have a caravan in a semi-permanent location where I do some volunteering on weekends.   I often pee outside the caravan where there is a sparse hedge separating my caravan from the adjacent field.  Well, being a bank holiday weekend, a caravan club had hired the field and there were quite a few caravans in the field, with the nearest one being maybe 30-40 metres away.  Initially I thought I would have to be more careful than normal and avoid peeing there, but then I thought that I didn't want to change my habits just because some others had appeared in the field, so I stood peeing towards the hedge whilst I could see the caravans and see people sitting outside them.   Whether they could see me and what I was doing, I have no idea, but it was nice to pee there knowing that there was a chance they could see.  I repeated it several times over the weekend.

We do have a toilet inside the caravan, but we only use it for pee and don't put tissue in it, so we simply empty it in the hedge at the end of the weekend.   If I'm already outside I often pee directly in the hedge, cutting out the middle man and stopping the toilet tank filling too quickly.  My wife nearly always uses the toilet - just the odd occasion if she is in the right mood that I have managed to convince her to pee outside the caravan.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

That sounds great, especially when your wife is in the mood! I like sitting outside the caravan and would love it if my wife would get off her chair and squat down and piss right in front of me!