Still Walking Strong (Walk Home series, 3rd chapter)

Unfortunately, I can no longer edit the older posts of "Walk Home", so for the sake of proper tagging (below & bold), I decided to publish this in a separate thread.

EDIT: Personally, I like being surprised by a story and feel that tags may tell a little too much about what's to come, so I once drafted a summary sentence for each chapter, as appetizer without giving everything away:

• The Walk - Prologue: Presents the protagonists, a middle-aged woman running errands despite her rapidly filling bladder and a shy, introvert final-year high-school student who’s observing from far, attracted by her voluptuous hourglass body.
  • Walking Home - First Part: A mishap leads to others, ending in pee needing to be cleaned up.
  • Walking Home Again: A neighbor learns about the events, her desperate act leading to new wetness.
  • Still Walking Strong: Feelings and emotions are discussed, agreement reached. Punishment ensues. Desires evolve.
  • Walking to Please: Desperation for satisfaction leads to a bet. Unforgiving niece pushes boundaries using her strong urine.
  • Walking – Enjoying it together: Sarah devises an experiment, suffering pee is part of the game
  • Walking Pleasures: History repeats, wet pleasures cause collateral damage.
  • Walks Are Over: After a long wait, a backpack takes center stage. The destructive force of pee is demonstrated.
  • Walking in Secret: Wetting helps rekindle memories, followed by romantic encounter.
  • Walking Around The House: Can a treasure become more valuable if it gets peed on?
  • Walking New Paths: Dreams and nightmares; Sarah hunting on forbidden grounds.
  • Venturing in New Territory: Sarah’s hunt continues, wetness spreads beyond the circle.

"Still Walking Strong" is probably the best chapter in the story, building on the events before it but providing kind of a summary for those who want to jump right in.

Tags for the parts already published:

• The Walk (rather lengthy prologue introducing the protagonists, purely female desperation / holding it / omorashi - no actual peeing)
  • Walk Home - First Part (desperation leads to accidental wetting, female peeing, humiliation [non public])
  • Walking Home Again (protagonists meet again, now they are three [ffm] - humiliation, female wetting, female peeing, female domination)
  • Still Walking Strong (the three meet again, no longer merely desperation and accidental peeing: female desperation, deliberate wetting, female peeing, golden showers, piss drinking, humiliation and female domination)

In the next chapters, things get a bit complicated - I guess I need to revise a bit how the third woman gets involved...

NB: The series is seriously long - this chapter alone has 15k words - and not ideal for readers looking for the quick kick.

Edited by Alpian
Added summary for all chapters
  • Hot 1
  • 6 months later...

Thank you @annon115 for your kind words!

Unfortunately, the next chapter has not quite the quality of the first installments. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the introduction of Sarah more credible. To be honest, every time I'm reading this story, I have been jumping that part as it is so bad. But I'm hoping to put something on here before the end of the year - that's the deadline I gave myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...