Weird fetish question

Welcome!  Interesting question ... I've peed in a condom (they really are like water balloons, as @Bacardisays). And I've long had a fantasy about peeing inside my partner during sex.  But I've never merged the two ... fascinating idea 😎

I think you're going to fit in well with the community 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Welcome home Salorboy! Interesting issue! I have never done it myself, though I did my share of experimenting in my time. Alas is that too taboo to ventilatie here, but I will gladly share my true stories about that with you. PM me if you are interested. 😋 Further I would say:" Try it out, this condom fantasy of yours, and see how it feels! 😋🍌💦💛💦💛💦💛💦💥

• Like 1
On 6/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, Peetea said:

Welcome home Salorboy! Interesting issue! I have never done it myself, though I did my share of experimenting in my time. Alas is that too taboo to ventilatie here, but I will gladly share my true stories about that with you. PM me if you are interested. 😋 Further I would say:" Try it out, this condom fantasy of yours, and see how it feels! 😋🍌💦💛💦💛💦💛💦💥

Thanks Peetea, sounds very interesting indeed, will definitely pm you, just need to post a bit more! 

• Like 1