Fantasies

Mine is fairly simple. When I have to take a leak, it feels good to be stimulated. I’d love to meet a woman who feels the same way. We’d hang out together, naked or at least pants off drinking and talking. We’d update each other on where our bladders are at. Maybe play some games like who can hold it the longest or who can hold the most. Stimulate each other when we reach a level of fullness, and then piss in front of each other. Maybe have a rule that you can’t piss in a toilet, so other things like sinks, cups, bowls, bottles are used instead. Maybe full bladder sex.

I always thought it would be cool to get up in the morning with a woman, neither of us piss and start drinking coffee, and see how long we could go before one of us has no other choice. 

I used to like to fill up on beer but not let myself empty out. I’d let out just enough to get back under control so I still had a full bladder but I wasn’t going to lose control. That might be cool with a willing partner. It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to do that.

Of course, fantasies work great in your head where everybody has to follow your rules, but I learned the hard way, it’s VERY hard to communicate them to somebody else, no matter how well intentioned they are.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, PissDude said:

Mine is fairly simple. When I have to take a leak, it feels good to be stimulated. I’d love to meet a woman who feels the same way. We’d hang out together, naked or at least pants off drinking and talking. We’d update each other on where our bladders are at. Maybe play some games like who can hold it the longest or who can hold the most. Stimulate each other when we reach a level of fullness, and then piss in front of each other. Maybe have a rule that you can’t piss in a toilet, so other things like sinks, cups, bowls, bottles are used instead. Maybe full bladder sex.

I always thought it would be cool to get up in the morning with a woman, neither of us piss and start drinking coffee, and see how long we could go before one of us has no other choice. 

I used to like to fill up on beer but not let myself empty out. I’d let out just enough to get back under control so I still had a full bladder but I wasn’t going to lose control. That might be cool with a willing partner. It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to do that.

Of course, fantasies work great in your head where everybody has to follow your rules, but I learned the hard way, it’s VERY hard to communicate them to somebody else, no matter how well intentioned they are.

I like your way of thinking especially full bladder sex!

If I held in my pee for a while I don't think I could only pee just enough to gain back control. After holding it in it just feels too good to let it all out!

• Like 1

On the topic of fantasies and scenarios. 

what I like to imagine is a woman who just woke up and she is wearing a nightgown. 

she feels the urge to relieve herself so she gets up and approaches the bathroom. 

she gets there and walks to the toilet and lifts her nightgown up and sits down to open her floodgates. 

The sound of her urine strongly hits the toilet water that is loud enough to hear from another room. 

This goes on for like thirty or forty five seconds because she had to go and perhaps maybe fart once or twice along the way to seal the deal. 

After that she sighs in relief and proceeds to wipe herself then gets up from the toilet and start her day. 

Thats all I can conjure up with but I like to imagine other fantasies that involves with. Outhouses, boats, chamber pots, balconies, beaches, Roman era toilets where they were close to each other with zero privacy, fields, music festivals, windows, road trips, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, bungholio69 said:

Thats all I can conjure up with but I like to imagine other fantasies that involves with. Outhouses, boats, chamber pots, balconies, beaches, Roman era toilets where they were close to each other with zero privacy, fields, music festivals, windows, road trips, etc. 

You might like this picture.  The hotel room I had on my last visit to Thailand had glass walls around the ensuite bathroom.

hotelbathroom.thumb.jpg.09d8371d72927cd58f3b95698607ce08.jpg

Rooms like this are quite popular in Thailand and several of the more modern hotels have them.   I brought ladies back to my room after meeting them in bars, and they were not at all shy about peeing in front of me.  Usually though,  I didn't watch through the glass,  but instead went into the bathroom to be closer to her.

Edited by likesToLick
typo
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, likesToLick said:

You might like this picture.  The hotel room I had on my last visit to Thailand had glass walls around the ensuite bathroom.

hotelbathroom.thumb.jpg.09d8371d72927cd58f3b95698607ce08.jpg

Rooms like this are quite popular in Thailand and several of the more modern hotels have them.   I brought ladies back to my room after meeting them in bars, and they were not at all shy about peeing in front of me.  Usually though,  I didn't watch through the glass,  but instead went into the bathroom to be closer to her.

That’s neat but what I meant by windows is that like the idea of a woman peeing out of a window in a act of desperation. 

• Like 1
On 4/28/2022 at 10:42 PM, Alpian said:

I just can't get away from dreaming about women who accept damage to things in their quest for satisfaction through peeing. Not hardcore vandalism, or getting off on destroying things. But rather a woman who feels the empathy yet can't help herself, her desire, her longing the next giant orgasm, simply drive her beyond her sympathy and compassion and make her do things she knows are wrong.

This has been a recurring theme in my dreams and features in a number of my stories (many of them unwritten, sitting around in my mind for years, waiting to be typed). "Walk Home" (series) is a good example - but I haven't published the interesting chapters yet... I'm going to publish "Still Walking Strong" right after this post - it's the third chapter and fits the brief above.

A bit in the same vein, but different: I am fascinated by the idea of an assertive woman taking advantage of an inexperienced, younger woman, teasing her to do things she wouldn't normally have considered. There's this wickedness without being too mean, this corruption of a previously innocent soul, this abuse of confidence without going too far, this element of non-consent without becoming rape. This fine line only a cunning lady has the ability to tread without putting herself in a difficult situation. Well, just like "Bunker Break" maybe (on Literotica) or "Tribute to Gillian" (not yet published)?

Again another one: I'd love to discover a babysitter / petsitter / maid doing naughty peeing in her employees (my) place. The idea alone turns me on about a woman peeing on someone elses property. Unfortunately, I have neither babysitter not another lady visiting my place in my absence. But just think about it: Baby is sleeping, babysitter is bored and decides to pee into the potted plants. Or kids are playing in the garden, babysitter once again bored from watching as they leave the sandbox to play ball on the driveway - she slips her panties to the side and empties her bladder into the sand before following them. Or the maid is cleaning the house - and feels a tingling in her belly, indicating a full bladder. As the disinfectant is acting on the toilet bowls, she squats over the bucket and adds to the soapy water she uses mopping the floor... Little naughty acts that only become interesting by the fact that there's a kinky girl out there who gets off on it. Haven't written a story along these lines yet...

Interesting observation: Very often, my fantasies evolve beyond what I would normally find acceptable. Some chapters of my written stories push my personal limits and I can't enjoy them without being "prepared" by softer stuff. But it's this slow build-up when daydreaming / reading / writing for hours non-stop that finally yields the most amazing orgasms... Sometimes, I'm feeling guilty after the fact for indulging in these fantasies. But then they are just that: fantasies - and not intended to become reality.

Or, maybe?

@Bacardi: I tend to exclude myself from my fantasies, or simply act as a hidden observer. Make it female only 😛 . Also, it makes it hotter to imagine her/them being into these things without being enticed by a horny guy. In the case of your garage fantasy, I'd totally count it as a great fantasy to cum to - nothing wrong with having "someone else" do the forbidden act 😉

Having a woman in the care of my possessions or looking after the house for me when I am away is one of my fantasies. Discovering that my house has been pissed in different locations is such a turn on. It will be better if I keep finding piss stains or evidence for a while, like in a book case or under sofa cushions. I like the idea of having things I hold dear to be ruined by pee. Coming back to a cupboard full of damp clothes and a familiar scent! There are so many possibilities!

On a similar note having my car borrowed for a while by a woman. Having it being used as a toilet would be hot. Ideally it would be used by a woman who I know has a pee kink but no real evidence of the act. Not knowing if something has happened or not could push me over the edge!

• Agree 1

For me currently it's seeing a women pee with her legs closed and sitting down. I've found several vids of women peeing in bed laying down but I love thinking about peeing with her legs closed in a sitting position, preferably on a chair or couch, just letting it flow in her own lap. I like the nonchalantness of it. 

• Like 1

Yes!! I totally agree with Jfnchr ... I never found the right words to put it, but there they are... Nonchalantness of it. This is exactly what I love ! Acting as if everything is normal ... except for that leak or puddle. It adds so much :)

I guess my biggest fantasy would have to be seeing another guy pee on a tree for me, him knowing that it turns me on.  I've also fantasized about pissing inside another man's ass.  I occasionally fantasize about myself finding a secluded spot and letting my piss flow on a tree or a bush.  One of my more recent fantasies is me putting my dick in another man's ass and keeping it in there while he pees on a wall.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am hugely into pee desperation/denial. Most of my biggest fantasies relating to this fetish are of a woman trying to prevent/delay me from taking a piss because she wants to watch me squirm and dance around as long as possible. One particular fantasy I come back to a lot is someone trying to stop me from getting to the bathroom right when I wake up, when she knows I'm going to have a very full bladder. It's an unusual fantasy but I just think it's extremely hot when I need to go badly and someone else is enjoying it and trying to keep it going.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, gottapee87 said:

I am hugely into pee desperation/denial. Most of my biggest fantasies relating to this fetish are of a woman trying to prevent/delay me from taking a piss because she wants to watch me squirm and dance around as long as possible. One particular fantasy I come back to a lot is someone trying to stop me from getting to the bathroom right when I wake up, when she knows I'm going to have a very full bladder. It's an unusual fantasy but I just think it's extremely hot when I need to go badly and someone else is enjoying it and trying to keep it going.

I don’t think is all that unusual? Bdsm might not be your cup of tea but with those two combined (peeplay+bdsm) it is in my experience quite common that the Dominant has control over where or when his or her sub gets to pee 🙂 

• Like 1

One of my fantasies is to find well used pee spots, either with indoor or outdoor locations. Like maybe a flooded alley/stairwell or like a hallway or any room that is soaked. Naturally with clear seeing evidence of use and maybe currently in use by multiple people.
Definitely a reason why I'd love to go to a packed street festival

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm giving oral to someone and after they climax they tell me they need to pee. I begin to get up so they can excuse themselves but instead they shove my head back into place and use my mouth to relieve themselves without a second thought. Once they're done they call me a "good girl" for taking it so well and fuck me mercilessly as a reward 😊

• Hot 2

I think I answered on another similar post me living out my original fantasy about 12 years ago, meeting up with a like minded girl who happened to live 8 blocks away from me for the whole purpose of watching her pee her jeans.  At the time I still hadn’t ever seen it live, including my wife.   So I feel blessed in that sense. 

but this means a new fantasy, which I can’t ever see happening.  But I used to travel a lot for work, and still do somewhat today.  I always capped off each night with a glass of wine in the bar and had a few conversations with women also at the bar.  One time, about 3 years ago, I was talking with a lady a few years older than me for about 3 hours that night.   Recently divorced mom and made it pretty obvious she loved using work travel away from the kids as an excuse for NSA hookups because of the thought of never seen the guy again.   At the time, I couldn’t bring myself to physically cheat on my wife so I did remove myself.   

But that got me thinking of a new fantasy:   Traveling and having an engaging conversation with a lady in a hotel bar, knowing you both aren’t going to see each other ever again.  So both her and I open up to each other about our kinks, and she comes up to my room just to wet her pants on purpose.   

For sure a long shot which is why I’m totally fine keeping this categorized as a fantasy 

• Like 1
On 4/28/2022 at 7:11 AM, P155Y said:

What are your favourite pee fantasies? It would be great to hear different views and how imaginative people can be!

I have many but my current favourite is...

Having a lady lying down in front of me naked with her legs apart. I would be going down on her, but at the same time she would be slowly peeing so it is a constant trickle running downwards rather than outwards.

It may sound boring to some but at the moment I'm loving the idea.

I can't find any videos with a lady peeing like this and would love to see it. Does anyone have one like this or maybe make one like this? 

Anyway, enough about mine, let's here yours!

I love these fantasy threads!

I also share your exact fantasy. Videos of this are in the minority. I like watching the amateur videos, you see more variety of pee play and the passion that goes into them.

I have just posted a couple of fantasies in another thread so I won't bore you here with them again.

• 2 months later...

Totally random fantasy I just thought is like women peeing out of tanks (ww1 and ww2 to be specific) 

like this m3 lee for example. 

2D296925-520A-470A-AEB4-3377E5F7F4F7.thumb.jpeg.281b3272b3e76b30ea3f61f3d9e80e0a.jpeg

you see that side hatch right there? 

imagine like a woman who’s at a museum which has one of these that you can enter in and she opens the side hatch, pulls down her pants and sticks her butt out of that hatch proceeds to start pissing hard and a bubbly puddle starts to form under her as she peed and when’s she’s done she’ll wipe using some tissues she brought with her and pulls her pants back up. 

Or like I fantasied about a female tanker peeing out of that hatch while the other crew members just witness her relieving herself, some ignore it some kinda watched her. (I wanna let you know that the m3 lee can hold about seven crew members so yeah)