girls peeing

Hi everyone, I just found this site and joined quickly. I see that the site is new but the idea is perfect. I personally love girls peeing outdoors in crazy places.....street, park, beach, parking lots, etc. I love drunk peeing cuz anything goes and can happen at any time. I hope many people join here and share there pics and videos and also discussions of anything they ve seen. I hope a lot of people are into and agree with me. thanks

• Like 1

I totally agree with you, steve90! You are right on on every point. I joined this site as soon as i found it. Girls peeing in crazy public places is such a turn on. i have come really close a couple of times to stumbling upon girls peeing, but passed just after the fact as they were pulling their pants up. I must admit, it was still a thrill to know what had just happened and picture what i would have seen if i was a few seconds earlier.

Anyhow, I am very excited about this site. It's so nice to find people with the same interest!

Thank you guys for creating this!

• 3 weeks later...
I personally love girls peeing outdoors in crazy places.....street, park, beach, parking lots, etc.

Hey, mee too! Also naughty indoor peeing is included in my likes. Floor, carpet, etc.

Glad to see other users who are into the same stuff as I am, and I'm glad this forum has opened!

• 4 weeks later...
I love wetting jeans and socks and then going into the bath with clothes.

Mmmm, my ladies already like you, love to hear more. Do you have any favorites that you wet all the time? Or just whatever you have on? We also have a large shower, I've been dragged into it with everything on, you get howls of laughter when trying to get stuck clothes off.

Braveheart, Maigh and Mary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...