Where is the most morally wrong place you have pissed?

2 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

Oh gosh.   I have many to choose from, unfortunately.  

One time I was going through an open house, when I was looking for a place to live.  This is when a realtor opens up a house they're trying to sell, and let the general public walk through to see if interested in buying the house.  This was a lived in house, and the homeowners were gone during this event. 

You can pretty much walk anywhere through the house and the realtor generally stays near the front of the house to greet people as they come in.  As I was walking through, I did have a rather full bladder and was very tempted to try and discretely pee in one of the upstairs closets and was actually inside the closet wondering if I could do it fast enough without other folks walking by.  I was wearing jeans and I chickened out because there was a young couple talking in the nearby room and I thought it too risky to get the jeans down and up fast enough.  So, I went into the master bathroom and closed and locked the door.  I truly did not want to pee in the boring old toilet, so I opened the linen cabinet, pulled out three bath towels and set them on the floor where I carefully peed on all of them.  The towels did a good job of soaking up my pee, and I carefully folded them back up and set them back in the linen cabinet.  

I imagine at some point those towels were used by the homeowners, and I wondered if they had dried enough to not be noticeable and if they dried off with them.  That was pretty bad of me I know.  

That's so hot! Glad you had that opportunity. I've never heard an open house naughty peeing story before 🔥

• Thanks 1

So many options ... after all, what is "morally wrong"?

Like others before me, I've peed in a church.  Once was when I was helping with general cleaning and I was alone in the back of the building where they ran bible classes.  I was completely alone and knew I would hear anyone waking down the hall, so I took advantage of the moment to pee in the corners of two or three rooms.  Another time I was in the building by myself so I sat in a pew and peed onto the carpet.  I no longer think of churches as "sacred" so this isn't morally wrong to me now, but I guess it was then. I wish I'd taken more of the opportunities available.  I had so many opportunities... lol.

I've also pee on new clothes in a shop changing room and the put the clothes back on the shelf/rack.  This feels more wrong to me now than peeing in a church.  It's damage and therefore morally, ethically and legally wrong ... but I might do it again someday because I'm a reprobate.

Lastly, I've peed on other people's stuff, stuff that wasn't mine and I had to return (e.g. rental cars), innumerable places in hotels, cinemas, restaurants, offices, shops, etc.  All of this is morally wrong to most people but I get a thill out of it.

To me, it's not a "moral" issue.  I know it's wrong and I choose to do it anyway.  The moral aspect depends on whether you feel that some places have elevated status for personal, religious or possibly political reasons.  If I could pee in the Lincoln Memorial and get away with it, I would.  Yeah, it's wrong, but ... wtf, enjoy yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

So many options ... after all, what is "morally wrong"?

Like others before me, I've peed in a church.  Once was when I was helping with general cleaning and I was alone in the back of the building where they ran bible classes.  I was completely alone and knew I would hear anyone waking down the hall, so I took advantage of the moment to pee in the corners of two or three rooms.  Another time I was in the building by myself so I sat in a pew and peed onto the carpet.  I no longer think of churches as "sacred" so this isn't morally wrong to me now, but I guess it was then. I wish I'd taken more of the opportunities available.  I had so many opportunities... lol.

I've also pee on new clothes in a shop changing room and the put the clothes back on the shelf/rack.  This feels more wrong to me now than peeing in a church.  It's damage and therefore morally, ethically and legally wrong ... but I might do it again someday because I'm a reprobate.

Lastly, I've peed on other people's stuff, stuff that wasn't mine and I had to return (e.g. rental cars), innumerable places in hotels, cinemas, restaurants, offices, shops, etc.  All of this is morally wrong to most people but I get a thill out of it.

To me, it's not a "moral" issue.  I know it's wrong and I choose to do it anyway.  The moral aspect depends on whether you feel that some places have elevated status for personal, religious or possibly political reasons.  If I could pee in the Lincoln Memorial and get away with it, I would.  Yeah, it's wrong, but ... wtf, enjoy yourself. 

Eh, I'd pick Jefferson over Lincoln. Lincoln is one of the few US presidents I really like. 

• Haha 1

In my college, one building had a row of lockers. I didn't want to be caught with my dick out, so I filled up a water bottle with piss, and poured it all over some girl's clothes that were unlocked.

I do have the video of me pouring it around here somewhere if that's something people want to see.

• Like 2

Morally wrong.....   Certainly depends on your personal morals and perspectives, because by definition, if you thought it morally wrong then you wouldn't do it.   However, if it relates to what most people would consider as morally wrong then mine would probably be the kettle in a hotel room (although I did rinse it out) or maybe inside a shop on the carpet.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, creativity123 said:

Morallly wrong... peeing on someones front door. I knew this person and didnt like them. They dont like me either

I've always wanted to do that, too, but have been too scared so far. Any way I could hire you? 😂

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I once had a terrible job, and after I got really mad at my coworkers and just everything in general, I had an idea I didn't really thought through. The toilet stalls had wall mounted toilet brushes. I took a paper cup, peed in it, and poured the contents to the brush holder. There was no way to get it out because of the fixed design. I did this on a friday... By the next monday when I went to work it was already smelling terribly, and I overheard a couple of cleaning ladies swearing and talking about what could have happened to that brush holder and who might be responsible for this smell

• Like 2