LovesToWets Outdoor Pee

1 hour ago, Male_Pisser said:

What exactly do you mean by "pissed up some trees"? Like did you pull it out and aim it up or what?

Of course I pulled it out and aimed up the trunk, how else do you piss up a tree?? Lol

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went out for a little bike ride this morning with every intention of having a little bit of fun while I was out, but sadly as I woke up late I knew by the time I got home everybody else would be up. This ment I had to limit my fun to just some outdoor peeing rather than a nice good wetting. I still enjoyed it as you may notice from the photo lol

Here's some videos too: https://www.erome.com/a/6psI9Z33

PXL_20220626_042540925.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...

As usual at work I need to pee so I pulled my truck into the 1st available lay-by, jumped out of the passenger side to get myself ready to pee when I noticed woman get out of a car that followed me in. I was so so tempted not to hide what I was doing but I didn't want to get into trouble so kept my back to her while I peed. It definitely made me a little horny know she may have watched, but I doubt she did

• Like 1
On 7/15/2022 at 7:42 AM, LovesToWet said:

Just another pee when I stopped in a layby. Sadly I couldn't piss in my pants as I was at work so getting to piss outside is the next best thing for me. It's nice to feel the sun on my little fella as I get to piss all over the grass next to my truck.

https://www.erome.com/a/uH52eDll

PXL_20220715_051021262.TS_exported_16993.jpg

PXL_20220715_051021262.TS_exported_18692.jpg

PXL_20220715_051021262.TS_exported_22824.jpg

Top pissing. The way your cock flicks that piss the more erect you get is beautiful.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not had much chance to have some fun lately but I am just about to go out for a bike ride, so fingers crossed I'll enjoy myself and have to stop for a pee or 2.....or I might just piss myself while I'm still riding

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I have not had much chance to have some fun lately but I am just about to go out for a bike ride, so fingers crossed I'll enjoy myself and have to stop for a pee or 2.....or I might just piss myself while I'm still riding

I was enjoying the ride too much to stop for fun, oh well, maybe next time

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Nice sunny bike ride this morning, I'm currently training so I was concentrating on riding rather than having some pee fun but I did manage to get a little photo on my piss stop. 

Videoframe_20220807_083151_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_566023071525088.jpg

Fabulous photo!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
54 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Nice sunny bike ride this morning, I'm currently training so I was concentrating on riding rather than having some pee fun but I did manage to get a little photo on my piss stop. 

Videoframe_20220807_083151_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_566023071525088.jpg

Speaking from the heart here, would of loved to witnessed that LTW.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...