LovesToWets Outdoor Pee

1 hour ago, LovesToWet said:

I enjoy peeing outdoors, not having to aim and the feeling of warm or cold air on my little fella while pissing is great. 

I'll post the odd pic or link to a video whenever I'm in the mood, hope you don't mind.

PXL_20220425_082708249.jpg

PXL_20220425_091524261.jpg

Do I mind,oh no, don't mind that at all.

Fantastic work.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Making GIFs again, but outdoors this time. Still getting used to the app so quality is great.

Oh god the way it moves 🥰 and that puddle on the ground just visible 

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I lay mesmerized as all the little droplets form a stream. Now how do I get the gif to allow your cock to aim it at me so I can feel each burst?

Sure I can do another gif/video to help with that

On 4/25/2022 at 10:06 AM, LovesToWet said:

I enjoy peeing outdoors, not having to aim and the feeling of warm or cold air on my little fella while pissing is great. 

I'll post the odd pic or link to a video whenever I'm in the mood, hope you don't mind.

PXL_20220425_082708249.jpg

PXL_20220425_091524261.jpg

Don't mind one bit, more the better

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

Don't mind one bit, more the better

I'm sure I will be posting plenty more. I'm hoping to get some wetting ones done too (if that's your thing), just waiting for the right opportunity

• Hot 1

I talked with you in the penis size topic. Looking at these pictures, I'd say your cock is a good size and a very nice one overall 🙂 You said you were a grower but it doesn't seem like that, more like a shower in my opinion.

53 minutes ago, Loller said:

I talked with you in the penis size topic. Looking at these pictures, I'd say your cock is a good size and a very nice one overall 🙂 You said you were a grower but it doesn't seem like that, more like a shower in my opinion.

Thank you

I'm definitely not a shower, like I said, it's all about the camera angel lol

23 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm sure I will be posting plenty more. I'm hoping to get some wetting ones done too (if that's your thing), just waiting for the right opportunity

I will certainly be looking forward to  those when you  do them, can hardly wait. 

• Thanks 1