Jump to content

Your "I should stop, but I'm not going to" moment.


Recommended Posts

On 5/22/2022 at 7:42 PM, peecurious94 said:

I was masturbating on my couch growing up...my mom wasn't home, and I was in a very dirty mood. I let a little bit of pee dribble out of my pussy and onto the couch cushion. The feeling was fabulous, so I continued to empty my bladder on the couch. After I came, I flipped the cushion over. My mom never said anything about it, so I assume she never noticed? 

I think, considering your more recent posts, that its time you asked your mom about that experience lol. Better yet, recreate it 🙂

  • Love 1
Link to post

Ooo, I like this topic! Mine came to me at a bookstore. Now, it's not what you think! I wasn't that outta control (maybe someday + some alcohol). 

I had been desperate to pee when I walked in and booked it towards the back of the store to find the restrooms. When I got inside I slammed my ass down at one of the stalls and ripped down my shorts and panties immediately. I pissed enough into the toilet that I had released most of the tension I carried in with me, but then I had a naughty intrusive thought. Without much more thinking I turned my hips a bit on the seat towards the wall of the stall. I busily started spraying the partition with my pee, it got me going to watch the droplets roll down the wall and drip from the bottom of it towards the floor, like one of those plexiglass fountains you see at a high-end Japanese restaurant.

It was around the time that my piss started to pool on the tile beneath my feet that I realized

A. Someone could come in here any second and 

B. Someone's going to have to clean this up

But at this stage the torrential flow wasn't stopping and it likely would've done more harm than good to try and course correct back to the bowl so I kept my clear spray going until I was spent. In a flaccid attempt to make amends I spurted my last few drops into the toilet but it only landed on the seat. 

Sincerest apologies to the bookstore worker who had to deal with that fiasco on a Sunday afternoon, if you're reading this.

That said, if you are reading this here then you're probably the type to get a kick outta this kind of story so... you're welcome 😘

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

Ooo, I like this topic! Mine came to me at a bookstore. Now, it's not what you think! I wasn't that outta control (maybe someday + some alcohol).

I have to admin, I thought of my female friend in this light. I once discussed my fetish at length and, while nothing came of it, she did offer to hang out with me and do these kinds of naughty things. We had planned to make her pee pretty publicly (under desks, on the carpet in bookstores, in broad daylight in a public place. I'd love to hear what a naughty drunken day in the bookstore looks like to you.

1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

I had been desperate to pee when I walked in and booked it towards the back of the store to find the restrooms. When I got inside I slammed my ass down at one of the stalls and ripped down my shorts and panties immediately. I pissed enough into the toilet that I had released most of the tension I carried in with me, but then I had a naughty intrusive thought. Without much more thinking I turned my hips a bit on the seat towards the wall of the stall. I busily started spraying the partition with my pee, it got me going to watch the droplets roll down the wall and drip from the bottom of it towards the floor, like one of those plexiglass fountains you see at a high-end Japanese restaurant.

I love folding to the naughty intrusive thoughts I have while drunk. I've done this a couple times in clubs, just straight up turned my hips toward the wall and peed. Another naughty thought I folded to was going outside naked in full view of the neighbors at 4am and just letting loose into the flower bed. No way I could have stopped, even if I wanted to. A whole 30 second solid stream too.

 

2 hours ago, Peenicks said:

It was around the time that my piss started to pool on the tile beneath my feet that I realized

A. Someone could come in here any second and 

B. Someone's going to have to clean this up

But at this stage the torrential flow wasn't stopping and it likely would've done more harm than good to try and course correct back to the bowl so I kept my clear spray going until I was spent. In a flaccid attempt to make amends I spurted my last few drops into the toilet but it only landed on the seat. 

Sincerest apologies to the bookstore worker who had to deal with that fiasco on a Sunday afternoon, if you're reading this.

That said, if you are reading this here then you're probably the type to get a kick outta this kind of story so... you're welcome

What would you have done if someone did come in and see water rolling down from underneath the stall? What if someone opened the door to see you peeing like that? Would you have walked out in confidence, or stayed inside and waited until A.) The person leaves or B.) The person calls the manager.
 

If it had been me, I probably would have faked having a mental break or fugue state.

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

What would you have done if someone did come in and see water rolling down from underneath the stall? What if someone opened the door to see you peeing like that? Would you have walked out in confidence, or stayed inside and waited until A.) The person leaves or B.) The person calls the manager.
 

If it had been me, I probably would have faked having a mental break or fugue state.

Honestly I probably would have just frozen up then tried to book it as soon and as fast as possible. I like to think I'd strut out with confidence or ask em' to join in or something but no shot in hell I'd be able to actually apply that, LOL.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Honestly I probably would have just frozen up then tried to book it as soon and as fast as possible. I like to think I'd strut out with confidence or ask em' to join in or something but no shot in hell I'd be able to actually apply that, LOL.

Idk, I'd like to think that would work on me. I'd also like to think I'd block the entrance and ask you to finish the deed before letting you go, but in reality I'm shy af and I definitely wouldn't stop you.

  • Love 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Idk, I'd like to think that would work on me. I'd also like to think I'd block the entrance and ask you to finish the deed before letting you go, but in reality I'm shy af and I definitely wouldn't stop you.

 

Haha, yeah. Interesting to think where and who we'd be without the masks we wear. But maybe I'm just being pretentious again 😝

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • 1 month later...

My most recent experience was just today.

I'm currently on holiday to do a bit of diving.  The resort is on a hillside so we have to go up a couple of flights of stairs to get from the dock to the main resort and our rooms.

When I got off the boat, I was bursting, even though I'd had a nice, long pee during the last dive (I dive in just shorts and a top, no wetsuit).  I held out through kit washing and hanging, though that would have been the best time to pee ... I'm already in wet shorts and the ground is soaked.  But I wanted to pee on the stairs back to the resort.  Naturally, a group of about 6 all headed for the stairs when I did.  So off we all went, chatting amiably about the diving.

As we started up the first steps, I thought I'd try to sneak a wee without anyone noticing.  What I got was a hot torrent flooding my shorts and running down my legs.  I thought "Shit ... stop!" ... but I didn't.  I just let it flow and looked down to see wet sandals and wet footprints in my wake.  But no one said anything.  They didn't even notice.  I was pissing a flood in the middle the group and getting away with it.

When we reached the top, we all went our separate ways, with only me leaving wet tracks behind.  Still can't believe I actually did that amongst complete strangers.  Best moment of the holiday so far.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

My most recent experience was just today.

I'm currently on holiday to do a bit of diving.  The resort is on a hillside so we have to go up a couple of flights of stairs to get from the dock to the main resort and our rooms.

When I got off the boat, I was bursting, even though I'd had a nice, long pee during the last dive (I dive in just shorts and a top, no wetsuit).  I held out through kit washing and hanging, though that would have been the best time to pee ... I'm already in wet shorts and the ground is soaked.  But I wanted to pee on the stairs back to the resort.  Naturally, a group of about 6 all headed for the stairs when I did.  So off we all went, chatting amiably about the diving.

As we started up the first steps, I thought I'd try to sneak a wee without anyone noticing.  What I got was a hot torrent flooding my shorts and running down my legs.  I thought "Shit ... stop!" ... but I didn't.  I just let it flow and looked down to see wet sandals and wet footprints in my wake.  But no one said anything.  They didn't even notice.  I was pissing a flood in the middle the group and getting away with it.

When we reached the top, we all went our separate ways, with only me leaving wet tracks behind.  Still can't believe I actually did that amongst complete strangers.  Best moment of the holiday so far.

Wow! Fantastic 🙂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...