Your "I should stop, but I'm not going to" moment.

Well i was caught twice but only because i didn't notice people approaching me. But having an evening pee in the streets is not that uncommon in Germany so no one said anything.

Guess my ideas weren't interesting enough to have this moment :D. Hope it will happen one day.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow, I definitely have quite a few of these - I’m very partial to a naughty piss; my favourite kind, in fact. 

One that stands out in particular, is a girlfriend (at the time) who’d left one of her T-shirts at my place. I wanted to piss on it, and with her knowledge, chucked it on my bed and then knelt beside to piss all over it. It was a much longer piss than expected, and I also anticipated the T-shirt to soak up more of the piss than it did, causing my piss to start going on the bed as well. I definitely thought “I should stop” at that moment, but was enjoying defiling her T-shirt far too much, and so definitely decided I wasn’t going to. It was left completely drenched!

• Hot 4
11 hours ago, Likelettingitgo said:

For me it was the very first time I wet my pants. As a student in my room in a studenthouse. I really had to pee and I wanted to just make a little wet spot. But then I just didn't stop peeing. And I remember thinking 'what I'm I doing, this is crazy!'  But it felt so naughty and exiting. Luckily I had a metal lid from a container close by to stand on, if not the carpet would have been soaked.

Then I realised I had no other pants available, they were in the washing machine, one floor up.

This ended on a cliffhanger haha. Personally, I'd rather be seen naked than with wet pants, so I think I would know my next move.

9 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I get this often but possibly because I have an internal battle about the pee fetish anyway. I’ve done it at when peeing in a glass, thought I only had a little bit in bladder but under estimated it. So tipped the glass in the sink and refilled glass, again emptied and went again and so on. But each glass was harder to stop to empty it and in the end I just carried on peeing and went all over the floor. Thankfully was a wet room and so it just flowed down the drain and a quick mop of the floor and it was fine. 

I love this. Was this at home or in public? I recently paid a visit to an out of town Starbucks and pissed in their drain. Easy clean up but it was very obvious that someone did something over the drain. There was another person after me, I wonder if she attempted using the drain too...

1 hour ago, Likelettingitgo said:

No, I love the view 🙂

Maybe I've romanticized my last experience involving a girl, a heater, and a torrent of piss, but when she's got the booty and the pussy stream on the heater, it's the best sight ever. But this view is good too, don't get me wrong 🙂

• Like 1
On 4/25/2022 at 12:41 PM, pguy2981 said:

Looking at this picture, I couldn't help but wonder about a time you felt the desire to do a naughty piss somewhere risky, and you felt like you should've stopped, but you kept going and going for the sheer thrill of it? How big was the mess? How close were you to getting caught, if at all?

this girl posts a lot of good content on reddit... some of the comments she gets are pretty gross too.... 

I think the only time I should have stopped but didn't want to was one time back when I was drinking (sober 10 and a half years now) and used a glass so as not to wake other people in the room and filled it so much it started spilling out

12 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I was masturbating on my couch growing up...my mom wasn't home, and I was in a very dirty mood. I let a little bit of pee dribble out of my pussy and onto the couch cushion. The feeling was fabulous, so I continued to empty my bladder on the couch. After I came, I flipped the cushion over. My mom never said anything about it, so I assume she never noticed? 

I used to do that when I was younger. I was one of those kids who would eye ball that one hole in the couch and be like 😏. Once I'd finish, I'd leave it in and piss inside the couch, letting the depth of the couch soak it up. Sometimes I would pee on the couch cushions like you did and flip it over if I could. No one was ever the wiser and I did it so fucking much...

What was the cushion to piss ratio? How much did you pee?

Edited by pguy2981
  • Hot 2
33 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

It was usually a full-bladder pee...the couch had 3 cushions to give you an idea of couch size. I would usually cover 1/2-2/3 of its area easily after peeing. It also depended on when my mom would be home...if I masturbated in the morning, I would empty my bladder. If it was closer to time for her to come home, I would make a smaller wet patch and finish emptying my bladder in the corner of the living room or in my closet. With my recent interaction with my mom, i guess i could have emptied my bladder on the couch in front of her, and she probably wouldn't have cared lol

lol no I don't think she would have cared

38 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

It was usually a full-bladder pee...the couch had 3 cushions to give you an idea of couch size. I would usually cover 1/2-2/3 of its area easily after peeing. It also depended on when my mom would be home...if I masturbated in the morning, I would empty my bladder. If it was closer to time for her to come home, I would make a smaller wet patch and finish emptying my bladder in the corner of the living room or in my closet. With my recent interaction with my mom, i guess i could have emptied my bladder on the couch in front of her, and she probably wouldn't have cared lol

She definitely couldn't have cared less. In fact, maybe she would finish the couch off with you. Such a nice bonding experience it would have been. The good thing is now you can spray in front of each other all you want! I'm very happy for you.

As for this story, do you usually sit down and dribble, or do you move around? What's your preferred method? With 2/3s of the couch covered, I can only imagine that you arched some of it onto the second cushion.

3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

As for this story, do you usually sit down and dribble, or do you move around? What's your preferred method? With 2/3s of the couch covered, I can only imagine that you arched some of it onto the second cushion.

I usually like to dribble, but sometimes when my pussy clenches, it will spray further. If it is getting too wet underneath me, I will move forward. I usually edge until my bladder is empty before I cum if I plan on emptying my bladder. If I don't, I will usually finish my pee on the floor/wall, then cum. 

Edited by peecurious94
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I usually like to dribble, but sometimes when my pussy clenches, it will spray further. If it is getting too wet underneath me, I will move forward. I usually edge until my bladder is empty before I cum if I plan on emptying my bladder. If I don't, I will usually finish my pee on the floor/wall, then cum. 

That sounds amazing right now 

• Love 1
On 5/27/2022 at 5:17 AM, peecurious94 said:

Reading those words conveys to my mind the excitement of the feeling of the pressure you were experiencing in your pussy, enjoying the sensation of holding back a lot of pee. It is sharing that sensation with a lovely girl that I really love

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

My “I should stop but I’m not going to” moment came last weekend coming home from a night out. I really needed to piss desperately and would have struggled to make it home without leaking so I was on the lookout for a private spot to pee. I saw a block of flats with the door propped open and went in and had a look around the entrance and stairwell. There was nobody around so I decided to go for it and have a wee under the stairs. I stepped past a pushbike squatted under the stairs with my back to the wall. Lowering my jeans and thong I started to piss onto the floor. The relief was unreal. I’d been going a few seconds when I heard footsteps and voices. I should have stopped but the relief of finally letting loose was too much. I continued to piss forcefully. The group were coming back from a night out themselves and glanced at me pissing as they came in, but made no comment. I couldn’t have stopped even if I’d wanted to. I heard them walk up the stairs and heard a door open a couple of floors up as they let themselves in. I finished pissing and looked at the enormous puddle on the tile floor now spreading out into the hallway area. I rearranged my clothing and left to head home. 

haha awesome 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:34 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

My “I should stop but I’m not going to” moment came last weekend coming home from a night out. I really needed to piss desperately and would have struggled to make it home without leaking so I was on the lookout for a private spot to pee. I saw a block of flats with the door propped open and went in and had a look around the entrance and stairwell. There was nobody around so I decided to go for it and have a wee under the stairs. I stepped past a pushbike squatted under the stairs with my back to the wall. Lowering my jeans and thong I started to piss onto the floor. The relief was unreal. I’d been going a few seconds when I heard footsteps and voices. I should have stopped but the relief of finally letting loose was too much. I continued to piss forcefully. The group were coming back from a night out themselves and glanced at me pissing as they came in, but made no comment. I couldn’t have stopped even if I’d wanted to. I heard them walk up the stairs and heard a door open a couple of floors up as they let themselves in. I finished pissing and looked at the enormous puddle on the tile floor now spreading out into the hallway area. I rearranged my clothing and left to head home. 

This is AMAZING. I love how you kept peeing even though people were watching you. You're an IDOL.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 12:34 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Amazing love this! Did you get a pic of the puddle you left them? 😄